It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Jerusalem is ours, I don't care what the UN says

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Learning about reptillians, greys, nordics, pleadians. Learning about underground bases. Learning about the babylonian mystics that hide under zionism aka "the illuminati". Learning about the wealth distribution on the planet and how lopsided it currently is.

All of that is manmade. Even the wealth system lol.

Let me change shoes into my old atheistic reasoning.

Are you really going to tell me that all these aliens are real, when they all look like humans with a skin job? Really? How many other species on Earth look like humans? Penguins, at most? And how many intelligent species are there? Elephants, Dolphins, Apes, Crows, Cuttlefish, Whales, and so many others. None of them conform to your homocentric view of intelligence.

It is the height of your ethnocentrism to proclaim that the entire cosmos, in all its diverse and wondrous splendor, looks like you.

If you cannot even get that much, then why would you understand the rest?

My focus remains the same. For you, that you're not focusing on the actual source material, and that Jerusalem is owned by those that can defend them.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Since your ok with most of those, I guess it shouldn't matter either that Iran start providing their people with nuclear technology and nuclear weapons to protect their borders.

07 March, 2012

“The Syrian army also uncovered tunnels and equipments there,” he told to the agency, “advanced Israeli, European, and American arms that have not yet been tested in the countries of manufacture, in addition to Israeli grenades, night binoculars, and communication systems were confiscated by the security forces.”

But, Israel are just sitting back doing nothing, aren't they? I'm sure if they were doing it back then they will still be influencing somehow now.

Mossad murderers strike again

Israel operates State death squads that literally get away with murder (it is prepared to accept the occasional jailing of a couple of its agents in annoying little countries like New Zealand as the price of covertly fighting what it sees as an undeclared unconventional war anywhere in the world where it chooses to do so). In order to be able to murder the people it wants to get at it is prepared to tread all over its so-called “allies”, without too much concern about what their governments or people think.

There is an irony in all of this, of course – in all the Western rhetoric about “rogue States” the elephant in the room is our very own rogue elephant. The West has created, and continues to prop up, a monster and its harmful reach spans the world, even to New Zealand. Israel is a terrorist State. That inescapable fact should determine its relationship with the rest of the world

Even some of their own allies see them as a terrorist state.

edit on 25-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Most certainly they have that right to. I would prefer they do not, however, because mutual destruction is a double edged sword and I believe Israel and Iran to have leaders crazy enough to push the red button.

So I don't have much of a problem with Israel killing off their nuclear scientists. Because Iran's government is not nice nor sane. I'd trust nuclear weapons more with stable countries like Turkey.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I never stated that the universe is composed strictly of bipeds, but bipeds are probably the most efficient creatures all the way around. I imagine there is plenty of diversity in the universe but I speak of only what I have researched for many years.

I don't have all the answers. I have some, which is better than none. Too much information is overload and short fuses me to have headaches.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Well, if you can say that for the cosmos, why can I not say the same for spiritual matters?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Most certainly they have that right to. I would prefer they do not, however, because mutual destruction is a double edged sword and I believe Israel and Iran to have leaders crazy enough to push the red button.

So I don't have much of a problem with Israel killing off their nuclear scientists. Because Iran's government is not nice nor sane. I'd trust nuclear weapons more with stable countries like Turkey.

I would rather if both countries did not have nuclear weapons. Israel is more crazy than iran because it is run by the babylonian mystics hiding behind zionism. You yourself stated the bible teaches people that they are nothing but ants that should be stepped on, and it is the wrong message. In fact nothing could be further from the truth and this nihilist crap needs to die.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

If you can show me something different that is based in reality and not spiritualism, by all means go ahead.

From what I can see, there are billions and billions of stars out there, and not a peep to say.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

If you can show me something different that is based in reality and not spiritualism, by all means go ahead.

From what I can see, there are billions and billions of stars out there, and not a peep to say.

Without wanting to go off-topic again there are only four religions: a)satanism b)god c)agnostic d)atheism

The conspiracy of cosmology is the diversion of truth via divide and conquer segragation. This is realism!

Short of this jerusalem belongs to christians, jews and muslims. Jews should not have a monopoly of jerusalem or israel/palestine. Did you know iran has jews and treats them fairly? Probably not because you have an agenda to demonise islam. Even non-secular governments treat minorities fairly with the visible exception of israel. Israel is the modern day south africa or the usa of 40 years ago.
edit on 25/12/12 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Because Iran has 3 groups of political entities, and so much as I know, only one of these groups hates Israel. If you haven't noticed, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad essentially has a gag order by the religious clerics. They don't get along very well. It's only the sect that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is part of that actually hates Israel, and in all likelihood, the Jews as well, along with gays, women, and many others.

And sure, your divisions of the world are mostly right. But you certainly are focusing on things that do not count towards anything saving or worthy.

Furthermore, you confuse ownership with blocking out other nations. As the original Islamic owners of Jerusalem did in the dark ages, ownership does not mean monopoly. Then it was the Caliphate. Today it is Israel that is the most liberal in its ownership of land.

Jerusalem will always be owned by someone. I simply want the owners to be supporters of a free society. Today, the Islamic rulers are not that force.

And yes, I do hate Islam. Modern Islam. In its beginning, there was a lot of promising changes occurring with Islam. But ever since the crusades, they've been downright evil.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Furthermore, you confuse ownership with blocking out other nations. As the original Islamic owners of Jerusalem did in the dark ages, ownership does not mean monopoly. Then it was the Caliphate. Today it is Israel that is the most liberal in its ownership of land.

Jerusalem will always be owned by someone. I simply want the owners to be supporters of a free society. Today, the Islamic rulers are not that force.

And yes, I do hate Islam. Modern Islam. In its beginning, there was a lot of promising changes occurring with Islam. But ever since the crusades, they've been downright evil.

A child's appetite for new toys appeal to the desire for ownership and appropriation: the appeal of toys comes to lie not in their use but in their status as possessions.

Christopher Lasch

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Because Iran has 3 groups of political entities, and so much as I know, only one of these groups hates Israel. If you haven't noticed, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad essentially has a gag order by the religious clerics. They don't get along very well. It's only the sect that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is part of that actually hates Israel, and in all likelihood, the Jews as well, along with gays, women, and many others.

Well your wrong.. Ahmadinejad doesn't hate Israel. When ever he speaks about Israel he is speaking about the regime, not the country itself. As for gays, women and the many others, all those groups do have some freedom in Iran, more than you would find in Saudi Arabia and bahrain. Just because the media tells you BS, doesn't mean its exactly true.

I watched an interview with Piers Morgan and Ahmadinejad where Morgan asked why it was illegal for women to go skiing in Iran.. Ahmadinejad looked at himas if to say, wtf are you talking about? Mind you, that interview was also bein broadcast in Iran.. Speaking of Jews, again he doesn't have a problem.. You should know that Jews live happily in Iran.

Have you ever wondered why they might be evil? Does endless invasions of Middle Eastern countries ring a bell? How about the Western backed Shah pre 1979 who took it upon himself to starve the Iranian people? When the Iranian revolution occured, do you remember how many hostages were taken? How many were set free? Some peoples definitions of evil really make me laugh. Why don't you check out the Palestinian genocide and tell me Islam is evil. I guess it doesn't matter though because it happened over 60 years ago, and doesn't count anymore, hey?
edit on 25-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I don't like islam either. I think it is a backwards religion, as though any religion is forward pushing. Israel can be owned by jews, christians or muslims and it would make no difference to me. I think you are confusing me with a palestinian supporter which i am not. What I have been tryint to say is that israel/palestine should not be segregated by religious beliefs via walls and checkpoints. The terror element has been sensationalised and over-dramaticised in order to achieve this seperation of jewish israel and muslim palestine.

Israel can be as non-secular as it likes IF and when it respects the right of muslims to live in israel. I would also prefer if jerusalem was a seperate nation to highlight its multicultural status. Keeping jerusalem jewish dominated is bad public relations for israel and needless to say is responsible for most of the tension between muslims and jews.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Muslims do live in Israel, same a Christians and who ever else wants to live their. That isn't the problem, the government is.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad doesn't hate Israel.

Explain how you can hate Zionism but not Israel.

As for gays, women and the many others, all those groups do have some freedom in Iran, more than you would find in Saudi Arabia and bahrain. Just because the media tells you BS, doesn't mean its exactly true.

They have freedoms because unlike Saudi Arabia and Bahrain, the Iranian people have a generation of liberal revolutionaries fighting for rights, that's why.

It would be wonderful to find sources. both for the Iranian's president's claim, and Morgan's.

That was WW2. Before that and the British colonization, there was a full 500 years of peace. And before the crusades another 500 years before that. Not to mention it was Islam that, after its peace, went on the warpath and got sucked into European conflicts. Those same European conflicts it got sucked into after the crusades ended its dominion and opened up for colonization. So you see, it's a pattern.

As far as I'm concerned, they thirst in hatred for war. And this thirst either rests on Europe for 500 years, of on Islam for 500 years. I simply blame whoever it rests on for falling victim to that thirst.

No one is innocent. For Muhammad conquered to purge the region of polytheism. And the Crusaders the same. So there is no use blaming one side or another when everyone is dancing in blood.

The Ottomans didn't have to get involved with Europe. The Europeans didn't have to take over the befallen Ottomans. But they did. And the blame is on them. Period.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

There will be no lasting peace unless Jerusalem is owned by A nation. It cannot exist on its own. It will be traded. And those that own and posses it, will always give it to the ones they support.

You're trying to turn Jerusalem into a Vatican City when it never could be that.

And guess what. Muslims exist in Israel. And they have quite the right to their life and possessions as long as they aren't going insane and shooting people up.

Jerusalem must be owned by someone. The most liberal and free society there today is Israel. It deserves the city.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Muslims do live in Israel, same a Christians and who ever else wants to live their. That isn't the problem, the government is.

Well the people who are supporting a palestinian state are not helping the cause of establishing peace in that nation. The israeli government will always use hamas and the plo as cannon fodder for more walls and more checkpoints. And the arab non-secular nations will always use the palestinian cause as diversion from their domestic failures.

It becomes a vicious circle of lies and half-truths that governments will use. That is why religious fanaticism itself is the problem. I do acknowledge that iran treats jews better than israel treats muslims however. The irony is proof of hypocrisy on the part of america-israel. But russia does the same with palestinians and its support of arab non-secularism.

It is a conflict made in hell and might bring ww3 with these alliances.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

That's probably because the Jews in Iran are no where similar in relationships to the Palestinians in Israel.

A proper similarity would be Iraqis and opposition to the revolution in its earlier days. The Jews in Iran haven't caused problems for the regime, so what reason would they have to return anything?

You should really read the books Persepolis to know more.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

There will be no lasting peace unless Jerusalem is owned by A nation. It cannot exist on its own. It will be traded. And those that own and posses it, will always give it to the ones they support.

You're trying to turn Jerusalem into a Vatican City when it never could be that.

And guess what. Muslims exist in Israel. And they have quite the right to their life and possessions as long as they aren't going insane and shooting people up.

Jerusalem must be owned by someone. The most liberal and free society there today is Israel. It deserves the city.

Well if you want to get real technical on me then jerusalem should be a christian nation because christianity is the worlds biggest religion and because it is where christianity started. Leaving it to jews and muslims would be blasphemy.

But on a more serious note I see no reason why jerusalem cannot exist as a seperate secular nation. Look at lebanon which borders israel. Sometimes we see christian governments and sometimes we see a muslim government. They usually get along somehow even with the occasional outbursts of violence. But lebanon never gets the sensational twist that israel gets. Hmmmm

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Christian muslim or what ever spirit in the sky gang you belong to. According to the buybull god created every thing and gave us 10 commandments. The way I see it is. Tell me just one of the spirit in the sky gang. Which lives and obeys the 10 rules laid down by this so called god. Then we can talk. Other wise its just a load of snake oil men trying to sell you his potion of what ever blah blah. Men in black dresses molesting our children? Others chopping off bits and pieces? Worse still, one gang even bites the sons fore skin off.
All over the world people are starving and dying from curable illnesses? Yet rome is full of money and fine buildings gold art ect. As are the other centers of these crazy religious folk.
My gentle loving spirit in the sky is bettter than yours and if you dont believe me i will blow myself up and kill you? What a load of brain dead followers they have. All of them. My god gave me this land blah blah burning bushs ect ect
The only way we normal people are going to have peace on earth, is when we kill all these religious muppets. Send them all off to their gods as heros. They will be happy, we will be happy and then we can get on with a normal life. Without some one wanting to kill us, or every one else in the name of some gentle kind spirit in the sky.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

"owned by Christians" is like being owned by communists. It makes no sense. It's not a technical term.

The city has no importance for Christianity other than a tourist trap. There is no Christian hierarchy there. There is no Christian government there. It is but writings in a book, and that is all. Christianity actually technically began in Turkey. It was just a sect of Judaism in Israel. Turkey is where they were called Christian

in Antioch the disciples were first called Christians.-Acts 11:26

Because Lebanon is a modern nation and isn't infested with 6th century extremists.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join