reply to post by DarknStormy
Wonderful sources you have there.
Also I'll just mention the ones I don't view as actually wrong:
- Undeclared Nuclear weapons
This is ok to me. And I see no reason a nation must say it has nuclear weapons. Mutual destruction works best that way.
- will not comply with the IAEA
Not following global regulations? ok by me. The US does that in plenty of places and has shown itself to be the better choice.
- Constantly threatening surrounding countries including the bombing of an African nation recently
You mean the one example of that possibly be in Sudan?
Sudan is a terrorist country that was so bad half the nation broke off and formed its own government. I really don't have a problem with the bombing
of unstable nations threatening their neighbors.
- Forging Australian and other countries passports to commit crimes against other nations
General actions that both the USSR and US did. Uncomfortable, but not much of a problem to me. That's the Espionage world. Laws don't exactly exist in
the world of the spy. Just as long there is probably cause and evidence for what you are doing.
- Building settlements against the views of the international community
This is pretty much the definition of what I don't care about. The land is the Jews as far as I care about. 20 years of unstable and nonfunctional
government. Time for new management.
As far as I care about also, virtually every nation in the world is guilty of this in some way or another. Ranging from Spanish speaking settlements
across the border in the US, to the current Chinese-Japanese controversies.
Land is owned by those willing to defend it. It's a simple fact
- relentless bombs on childrens heads
This makes no sense, but you're probably taking about bombing children. As you may be able to tell by now, I have no limits places on war. Children,
like people in general, are just numbers in war. You try to avoid them, but war is war, and the extermination of your enemy the goal. Hiding behind
children will not stop a war. I will let Nagasaki, Hiroshima, Stalingrad, and Dresden speak to the universal historic fact that war does not stop for
- assassinating foreign scientists
Once again, espionage is not a problem to me. One of the goals of war is to cripple your enemy. Elimination of specialists would be on that list.
- Funding armed Militias who have vowed to attack them when they are done in Syria and with that now have acquired chemical agents which could be used
against Israel in the future
Need a source for that.
- Apparently don't give a toss about the UN because they are above international law
Neither do I. I feel no need to listen to the UN or accept their laws as international law.
Laws are only as effective as those under them are willing to follow them. As China, the US, and Russia are unwilling to follow international law, I
see no reason to expect the small nations like Israel and Iran to follow the laws the larger nations won't follow.
The UN, in all regards, is nothing more and nothing less than a statement of Ideals. A manufacturer of social international norms to regard as
- Making false claims about Persian leaders threatening to wipe them off the face of the planet
This is actually true, and continues to be true. You can translate it however you want to. Iran has and continues to, demand Israel be destroyed.
Along with other hateful comments out of Israel: there are no gay people and woman are to be submissive.
- Drawing a red line and telling the world enough is enough without any factual evidence to support his argument
A nation with weapons to defend can draw whatever line it wishes.
- Blames Iran for something they are guilty of themselves
And I imagine Russia, China, and the US are guilty of as well. Welcome to international politics. Law is irrelevant here.
By now I hope you realize just how little I care about international law and regulations. They don't exist.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Gorman91
because: (no reason given)