It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Jerusalem is ours, I don't care what the UN says

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
It is their land. So they have people that are equivalent to our intelligence agencies. So what? I am quite familiar with the history of Israel, and I don't buy all of the BS spewed out by Palestinian propaganda mouthpieces. Plus, when there are Islamic terrorists causing problems all over the world, then, yeah, i am going to talk about them.

Here is a map for you. Please note that Jerusalem lies right on the UN Mandated borders. If you have any information to support your claim that it is Israel's land, please let me see it.

In respect to the Mossad, their motto "By way of deception, thou shall do war" should speak volumes. Here is a list of Mossad assassinations for you to review. Notice the vast majority of their targets.

Mossad Assasinations

I would also like to point out a few terrorist activities that the IDF and Mossad have perpetrated against others:

1. Kristallnacht
  2. Bromberg Massacre
  3. The King David Massacre
  4. Lavon affair
  5. RFK Assassination
  6. USS Liberty
  7. Black September
  8. Entebbe
  9. Pan Am flight 73
  10. Beirut Marine Barracks
  11. Achille Lauro
  12. Pan Am Flight 103
  13. AMIA
  14. Khobar Towers
  15. Karin-A
  16. LaBelle Disco
  17. TWA Flight 840
  18. WTC 1993
  19. Port Arthur Massacre
  20. USS Cole
  21. Egyptair 990
  22. Operation Cast Lead

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

So, you are all for attacking a sovereign nation, if someone decides they hate those people, and that said people don't have a right to live? Nice attitude....not.

Palestinians have as much of a right to live on their land as a bunch of European and Russian immigrants who stole their land.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Is Criticism Of Israel Anti-Semitic? reply to post by truthseeking

edit on 24-12-2012 by WhereIsTheBatman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

Well, you use USBs, do you not? Invented in Israel. There is some controversy with that claim, but IBM partnered with an Israeli company for it.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

It worked though. And the US is possibly going to buy it from Israel if they don't design their own.

Also most weapons are repackaged versions of other ones. AK47 was stolen from Nazi Germany, for example. In fact, most modern military designs are redesigned nazi tech.

There are other inventions too. In medical and technology.

Like I said, people don't invest for fun. They are looking for profit. You use the same USBs that IBM invested to Israel to develop.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by DerekJR321

Scripture works for me. Islam is not as old as Judaism. The land is the Jews.

But like Is aid before, land rights is a faulty concept. The reality is that land is owned by those that have the arms to keep it. Israel does. Sucks to be you.
edit on 24-12-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

But like Is aid before, land rights is a faulty concept. The reality is that land is owned by those that have the arms to keep it. Israel does. Sucks to be you.

So, might makes right? If someone develops bigger sticks than the ones the Israelis have at the moment, and the new owners of the biggest sticks take the land away, that land rightfully becomes theirs, and you would be fully supportive of the new owners of that land. Then it would suck to be you! But based on your theory of land title, you'd be in full agreement with your new place in the hierarchy of power and ownership.

Great philosophy on your part.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Origins of islam

The problem is that the Qur'an teaches that Ishmael was the child of promise (Sura 19:54; compare Sura 37:83-109 with Genesis 22:1-19) and so Muslims believe that God's covenant promises were meant for Ishmael's descendants, not Isaac's. Muhammad descended from Ishmael and so Muslims seek to lay claim to these covenant promises, namely the land of Palestine. Since Israel's U.N.-sanctioned return to Palestine in 1948 there has been unceasing hostility between Israel and her Arab neighbors, with major armed conflicts in 1948-49, 1956, 1967, 1973-74, and 1982. That Israel remains today is a miracle in-and-of itself.

Islam is just as old. Why would they even care about Isaac and Ishmael if they had no connection to them?

edit on 24-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CincinnatiReds
Personally I'd rather Israel have Jerusalem, at least they'd develope it and make it safer for tourists. Islam already has plenty of "holy" sites as it is.

BUT JERUSALEMS IS ALSO A VERY HOLY PLACE FOR MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS ALIKE!

Why should muslims and christians be refused access to the western world's most holy place?

I have no problem with israel expanding into palestinian territory because palestine was never officially a nation to begin with. It compromised of today's israel, today's syria, today's jordan and today's egypt. Why argue about palestine and israel which are only names? Ah, because israel wants a pure jewish state and enforces apartheid upon muslims regardless if they are fanatics or moderates. Perhaps if it respected muslims more and tore down those walls(famous ronald reagan line) THEN muslims would have more tolerance of a jewish israel.

BUT jerusalem should be an independant nation run secularly by all three abrahamic religions; christianity, judaism and islam. It should resemble modern day lebanon, which borders israel/palestine.

Religious fanatics from both sides keep stalling the peace process because they are greedy. I put more blame on the radical muslims who demand palestine over israel, thus giving cannon fodder to israel to treat all the muslims like dirt.

It is a complicated situation!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Surprise, I actually agree with that.

If they lost the land, it was the will of God and I won't stand in the way of that.

But you can get back to me when that happens. Because I doubt it will happen until long after after rapture.

Land is owned by those that can defend it. It's that simple.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Probably because I don't recall the Jews blocking out other people.

They get a lot of money from tourism.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Uh, no. That's not an origin older than the Jews. To my knowledge, the only people who perpetrated the idea that Ishmael got the land was Muhammad and his band of merry man. I know not of this claim existing before that, which makes Islam, and its claims, roughly 3000-2000 years younger than Judaism.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Probably because I don't recall the Jews blocking out other people.

They get a lot of money from tourism.

Yeah but jerusalem should not be under jewish occupation because it sends the wrong message to christians and muslims alike. Jerusalem is the holy mecca of christianity and the third holiest place for muslims. Get it?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

No actually. Because I don't give a damn about respecting other cultures or sending a message. It's the Jews. The Christians are grafted on.

It is biblical that Christians are adopted. The land is the Jews.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Those evil joooooos, are at it again.

The Jews owned Jerusalem before anyone.

Palistine has never been a state. Ever.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

The funny thing is, the Iron Dome is based on out-dated American tech that they stopped using after the Star-Wars program fell through because Canada took issue with having American installations on our soil. Instead of wasting all of the equipment that was procured to be installed in Canada, they sold it to the Israelis, and shortly afterwards, developed missile-defense systems that are infinitely more effective. The Iron Dome was constructed with 80's tech. It is a return on an investment of sorts, but not the kind that is referred to by some people. It was an investment that was intended for Canada, but we refused, so the American government sold it to Israel. The sad thing is, Israel probably paid for the whole system with American tax-payers' money as-well, though, so I would say that trumps them figuring out a debatably better way to build an FN FAL (Galil) or repackaging a P-90 (piece of crap btw, just like most other bullpups) and calling it their own. I swear, if Israel weren't the new Apartheid regime of choice, it would really be quite laughable.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
reply to post by spangledbanner

Can you point out any nations that are not out for themselves? Many countries historically have ignored UN resolutions. This is not the first time and it certainly will not be the last.

If you mean the governments of those nations, I can point one out: The US. The US is out for the corporations and banks it serves. When those interests coincide with the nation's best interests, it works for us. When those interests are at odds with the nation's best interests (for example, middle east wars), the corps and banks ALWAYS get the nod over the POTUS (that's "people", not "president")

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Out dated is a badly used word.

Most American technology from the 60s onward is not yet outdated in most countries outside the first world.

You forget. Most middle eastern countries are technologically still in the 70s and 80s in terms of military technology.

Iran is practically stuck in the 60s. They launched their equivalent of Sputnik only a few years ago.

If we were talking about Russia and the US, yea then maybe it's outdated. For most of the rest of the planet, it's not. And now that it's reinvented as something practical, it's most certainly not outdated, but reinvented.

It's like the Saturn V. 50 years old, and still not outdated. Right now scientists are hard at work trying to rediscover how some of it worked, because we stopped building them for so long that everyone who knew how to build them died.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjax9er
Those evil joooooos, are at it again.

The Jews owned Jerusalem before anyone.

Palistine has never been a state. Ever.

That's true, but Israel has only been a continuous state since, what? 1948? Agreements were made in handing that land over to become Israel. Unfortunately, Israeli leaders would rather have continuous conflict because of their spitting in the face of what was agreed to. Rather than compromising and legitimizing a smaller holding, they choose insecurity, and the backing of the US, and the US only, over relative peace and security, and worldwide goodwill. If they would stop pushing, the whole world would have their backs in ensuring their legal borders remained secure. To me, they choose a path more detrimental to their people.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

Hardly. 1948 was when it was re-recognized since old Rome.

Israel has existed many times. But arguing past ownership is virtually a fool's game. All land is stolen. What matters is if you have the manpower to hold it.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Please don't tell me you got the Mossad false flag list from Abundant hope because your list and the website's list are pretty close?

Abundant hope

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join