It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Jerusalem is ours, I don't care what the UN says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
About time this dude grew some balls. I found it disturbing how he wouldn't stand up for his people. Now, if he would demolish Hamas, that would be great.
edit on 24-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)
Implying Hamas with their crappy homemade rockets and some thousands of "members" are even a threat to the rest of the world, let alone Israel.

Come on now.

There's no way Palestine can remain a thing against Israel's modern military. Not a chance. They just don't want to openly obliterate the people in one fell swoop because then they would look like genocidal pigs to the rest of the world, so they paint it as if they are the ones defending themselves and do the killing slowly, which only arouses suspicion and protest from conscious people.

As a Christmas bonus to this post and because it's your avatar, this is what Israel thinks of Jesus:

www.intifada-palestine.com... video/
Be sure to watch the video...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Netanyahu: Jerusalem is ours, I don't care what the UN says

rt.com

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu on Friday said he would continue to ignore the international community's condemnation of Israeli construction plans across the Green Line, in an interview with Channel 2. "The Western Wall is not occupied territory, and I don't care what the United Nations says," Netanyahu said. "We are living in the Jewish State. The capital of the Jewish state, for 3,000 years, has been Jerusalem. I want to say it clearly."

www.jpost.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Good for him! I am glad he is standing up to the U.N. The U.N is a horrible, unelected, facist organization.

Of course he is right, too. Jerusalem was named that by JEWS. It is the Holy City.

You do know that Jerusalem exist long before the Jews found it right? The word Jerusalem was originally given as 'Urushalim' or 'Urushalem' and is a word of Canaanite derivation. The prefix uru means 'founded by', and the suffix salem or Shalem was the Canaanite god of dusk. The name Urushalim is first found on Egyptian statues from around 2500 BCE. This evidence is reinforced by tablets found in Elba, Syria, dating back to 3000 BCE, on which the god Shalem being venerated in a city called 'Uruksalem' is mentioned.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

It is their land.

Research annexing land by force and you will find it's illegal. And if you are saying this because of the delusion of God giving them this land you will find they lost that right when they broke the covenant with God.

So they have people that are equivalent to our intelligence agencies. So what?

Do some more research. You will find that the Mossad has attacked Israel to give them an excuse to attack Palestine.

I am quite familiar with the history of Israel, and I don't buy all of the BS spewed out by Palestinian propaganda mouthpieces.

If you are familiar with Israels history as you say then you would know that all of the Palestinian propaganda isn't BS. But for some reason you choose to believe Israel's BS propaganda. The biggest of which is the this land is ours lie.

Plus, when there are Islamic terrorists causing problems all over the world, then, yeah, i am going to talk about them.

Will you also talk about the terrorist Israel supports? They have made several statements about supporting them so where is the complaining about them?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Fact is, Israel doesn't want peace. They have overwhelming firepower so there is no real threat to them. A constant state of war is a relatively safe way to allow them to continually push their borders outwards.

The threats to Israel are growing, the entire region is against them, that overwhelming firepower isn't so overwhelming when neighboring nations are plotting Israel's destruction. IF they can take out Israeli defenses, and strike at enough of their offensive/defensive capabilities Israel against the Arab/Muslim alliance would be defeated.

The Palestinians are exploited and used by groups and terrorist organizations to achieve specific objectives and goals globally, most intended to turn world opinion against Israel, and to weaken their alliances.

The Israelis must fight for their existence in the region, no matter how they got there, or why, they are surrounded by enemies who all call for nothing less than the complete destruction of Israel, a Palestinian state will never be enough, as long as there is an Israel they will continue to escalate the violence and attempt to turn the world against Israel, they don't just want a Palestinian state, they want Israel erased from the map and replaced with Palestine.

Israel wants peace, they have made concessions in the past, they have tried and failed every time, they know their enemies better than you, and they know that peace is virtually impossible now....

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

About time this dude grew some balls. I found it disturbing how he wouldn't stand up for his people. Now, if he would demolish Hamas, that would be great.

Taking out Hamas is the last thing Nuttyahoo wants to do. Without Hamas how will Israel cry give us money and weapons so we can protect ourselves? Israel allows Hamas to exist so they can constantly play the victim card.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CincinnatiReds
Personally I'd rather Israel have Jerusalem, at least they'd develope it and make it safer for tourists. Islam already has plenty of "holy" sites as it is.

You won't see a jew running into a pizzaria full of kids and their parents and detonating a suicide belt and killing them all either to achieve "martyrdom".

A jewish martyr says "I will die for what i believe".
A christian martyr says "i will die for what i believe".
A muslim martyr says "you will die for what i believe".

Most of the time jews are not even permitted on temple mount, and if they pray they get carted off like a sack of garbage. It ain't right. Theres alot of things that ain't right in this world but a man or woman or even a child not being permitted to pray in a place they consider sacred, a place they should feel safe in, it's a travesty.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by bronto

Well actually, the funding all those nations gives comes back in military and medical technology, such as Iron dome and the Tavor TAR-21.

That would be why people finance Israel. And more than just Israel for that matter.

People don't finance unless there are returns. There have been many military and science returns from financing Israel.
edit on 24-12-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

lol The Iron dome is a outdated piece of junk and the TAR-21 is just a repackaged FN-P90. All Israel does is steal other peoples ideas change a few things then claim it as their own.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

Implying Hamas with their crappy homemade rockets and some thousands of "members" are even a threat to the rest of the world, let alone Israel.

Come on now.

There's no way Palestine can remain a thing against Israel's modern military. Not a chance. They just don't want to openly obliterate the people in one fell swoop because then they would look like genocidal pigs to the rest of the world, so they paint it as if they are the ones defending themselves and do the killing slowly, which only arouses suspicion and protest from conscious people.

As a Christmas bonus to this post and because it's your avatar, this is what Israel thinks of Jesus:

www.intifada-palestine.com... video/
Be sure to watch the video...

Not all jews think that of him. They don't know he is their Adonai they have been looking for...yet. They will know it one day and soon, theyre beginning to quicken. They will acknowledge him, even their own prophets say so.

Zechariah 12:9-11

9 It shall be in that day that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.
10 “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn. 11 In that day there shall be a great mourning in Jerusalem, like the mourning at Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo. 12 And the land shall mourn, every family by itself: the family of the house of David by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Nathan by itself, and their wives by themselves; 13 the family of the house of Levi by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of Shimei by itself, and their wives by themselves; 14 all the families that remain, every family by itself, and their wives by themselves

Their mourning comes when they realize their ancestors cursed them, and they inherited lies down through the generations.

Psalm 22 is a first person view of his crucifiction, even King David knew this was coming.

Psalm 22

The Suffering, Praise, and Posterity of the Messiah
To the Chief Musician. Set to “The Deer of the Dawn.”[a] A Psalm of David.
22 My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?
Why are You so far from helping Me,
And from the words of My groaning?
2 O My God, I cry in the daytime, but You do not hear;
And in the night season, and am not silent.

3 But You are holy,
Enthroned in the praises of Israel.
4 Our fathers trusted in You;
They trusted, and You delivered them.
5 They cried to You, and were delivered;
They trusted in You, and were not ashamed.

6 But I am a worm, and no man;
A reproach of men, and despised by the people.
7 All those who see Me ridicule Me;
They shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying,
8 “He trusted in the Lord, let Him rescue Him;
Let Him deliver Him, since He delights in Him!”

9 But You are He who took Me out of the womb;
You made Me trust while on My mother’s breasts.
10 I was cast upon You from birth.
From My mother’s womb
You have been My God.
11 Be not far from Me,
For trouble is near;
For there is none to help.

12 Many bulls have surrounded Me;
Strong bulls of Bashan have encircled Me.
13 They gape at Me with their mouths,
Like a raging and roaring lion.

14 I am poured out like water,
And all My bones are out of joint;
My heart is like wax;
It has melted within Me.
15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd,
And My tongue clings to My jaws;
You have brought Me to the dust of death.

16 For dogs have surrounded Me;
The congregation of the wicked has enclosed Me.
They pierced My hands and My feet;
17 I can count all My bones.
They look and stare at Me.
18 They divide My garments among them,
And for My clothing they cast lots.

19 But You, O Lord, do not be far from Me;
O My Strength, hasten to help Me!
20 Deliver Me from the sword,
My precious life from the power of the dog.
21 Save Me from the lion’s mouth
And from the horns of the wild oxen!

You have answered Me.

22 I will declare Your name to My brethren;
In the midst of the assembly I will praise You.
23 You who fear the Lord, praise Him!
All you descendants of Jacob, glorify Him,
And fear Him, all you offspring of Israel!
24 For He has not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted;
Nor has He hidden His face from Him;
But when He cried to Him, He heard.

25 My praise shall be of You in the great assembly;
I will pay My vows before those who fear Him.
26 The poor shall eat and be satisfied;
Those who seek Him will praise the Lord.
Let your heart live forever!

27 All the ends of the world
Shall remember and turn to the Lord,
And all the families of the nations
Shall worship before You.
28 For the kingdom is the Lord’s,
And He rules over the nations.

29 All the prosperous of the earth
Shall eat and worship;
All those who go down to the dust
Shall bow before Him,
Even he who cannot keep himself alive.

30 A posterity shall serve Him.
It will be recounted of the Lord to the next generation,
31 They will come and declare His righteousness to a people who will be born,
That He has done this.

edit on 24-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Another Israel - bashing thread.
You people just can't give it a rest can you?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

reply to post by bronto

Well actually, the funding all those nations gives comes back in military and medical technology, such as Iron dome and the Tavor TAR-21.

That would be why people finance Israel. And more than just Israel for that matter.

People don't finance unless there are returns. There have been many military and science returns from financing Israel.

lol The Iron dome is a outdated piece of junk and the TAR-21 is just a repackaged FN-P90. All Israel does is steal other peoples ideas change a few things then claim it as their own.

So much nonsense in one message, I don't know where to begin.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausername
The threats to Israel are growing, the entire region is against them, that overwhelming firepower isn't so overwhelming when neighboring nations are plotting Israel's destruction. IF they can take out Israeli defenses, and strike at enough of their offensive/defensive capabilities Israel against the Arab/Muslim alliance would be defeated.

Who is plotting Israels destruction? Last I heard, Israel were plotting attacks..

The Palestinians are exploited and used by groups and terrorist organizations to achieve specific objectives and goals globally, most intended to turn world opinion against Israel, and to weaken their alliances.

Israel turn opinions against themselves with the stupid decisions they make.

The Israelis must fight for their existence in the region, no matter how they got there, or why, they are surrounded by enemies who all call for nothing less than the complete destruction of Israel, a Palestinian state will never be enough, as long as there is an Israel they will continue to escalate the violence and attempt to turn the world against Israel, they don't just want a Palestinian state, they want Israel erased from the map and replaced with Palestine.

Again, who is plotting the destruction of Israel? Spill the beans because this is news to me.

Israel wants peace, they have made concessions in the past, they have tried and failed every time, they know their enemies better than you, and they know that peace is virtually impossible now....

If they want peace, why are they threatening to attack a country because of something they have already achieved? have you ever thought that by Israel having nuclear weapons that maybe countries in the region see them as a legitimate threat to their existence?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeking

If Israel played by the laws, we wouldn't have to bash them. They like picking on others yet cannot take one piece of criticism. They call "Its Anti-semetic", BS, its called you are a deceitful nation who cannot admit to your wrong doings and even when they know they are wrong, they pass the buck and make sure someone else is in the spotlight..

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Some people just can't get the hint that the world is starting to wake up to Israels lie's too bad you can't.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

reply to post by bronto

So much nonsense in one message, I don't know where to begin.

Prove me wrong. Why would anyone want the Iron dome when America has far superior tech?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

There will never be peace...barring God's intervention, as long as there is a (fill in your option) alive on this planet.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Russia aginst all logic is getting itself involved with rouge Islamic states and for the most part is using Iran. Why? You would have thought they would have had their fill with Islamic fundamentalists in Chechnya. The Pope wants Jerusalem to be an international Holy city and the Palestinians want it to be the capital of their free Palestinian state. As far as Israel is concerned Jerusalem is their capital despite the U.N and the world insisting that the capital of Israel is Telaviv.

So what's all the fuss over Jerusalem? Anyone would think that it's built on a mountain of gold or something, well it is, Black gold! In 2002 a Russian Jew based and living in Isreal set up a drilling company called Givot Olam and at first believed that central Israel could be sat on around 100 million barrels of oil! Not a lot but a Texan based company called Zion Oil began drilling in a little valley near the town of Megiddo and discovered that central Israel could be sat on as much as a billion barrels of oil! Now that's worth fighting for!

Add into the mix that the political regime now holding power in Iran where at one time actually banned by the ayatollah's because of there religious beliefs. They are what is known in Iran as twelfers, they believe in the twelf Imam or as some know him the Imam Mahdi. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has stated publicly that his cabinet has met with the Mahdi and for the Madi to rise to power Isreal must be wiped of the map! Puts a hole new spin on Iran building a nuclear weapon and Benjamin Netanyahu's speech to the U.N back in September. Then there is what Islam call "peace" during a time of jihad, or as they know it "Hudna". This is a false peace for the purpose of re-strengthening and re-arming for future attack. In fact it is against Islamic beliefs to make peace with a non Islamic country. Oh and Islam also allows for strategic lying through ones teeth in times of war, buts that's ok we all do that.

So Russia, the Persians and a few other countries like Libya, Sudan and Germany ( they voted for U.N non membership status for Palestine) are all coming up against Israel. Sorry to go all biblical but didn't someone around 2500 years ago predict all this would happen and that the armies that came up against Israel would be destroyed through Devine intervention? Two countries have been left out of this allied attack, Egypt and Iraq and looking at the present state of both countries it isn't hard to figure out why.

I think I need to do a little more research on this Eziekiel fella. And Benjamin Netanyahu recons we have until the spring before Iran becomes a nuclear power. Lets hope Israel does have friends in high places because once the Jews and the little satan is delt with Iran along with the help of the Mahdi is coming after the Christians and the great satan! As far as Islam is concerned we in the west are all Christians if we don't bend the knee to Allah. So here's to Devine intervention or the Islamic new world order. Don't lose your head!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by NotAnAspie

How about the Palestinians get serious about peace, then we can talk. As it is Hamas in no way wants peace. Palestinian terrorists do not want peace. Most Israelis do. Stop the rockets, get serious, stop making rediculous demands, and peace can happen.

Invaders steal your land and refuse to negotiate and now the people that were kicked out of their home are the terrorists? I'm confused, is this the twilight zone?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Big bad little Israel, what harm has 6 million Jews done to the 300 million middle eastern Muslims? Except exist?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I have a friend who has spent a great deal of time in Israel. According to what she has heard when she goes to temple, and the feelings of the Israelis she knows, as far as they are concerned, the land is not to be divided. In a nutshell, they are going to continue to land-grab and expand, and don't give a damn if the rest of the world likes it or not.

They feel it is a God-given imperative, almost like manifest destiny for the US back in the 19th century.

They will do whatever it takes to grab all the land they feel God wants them to have. It's very basic in their minds.

One must understand the psyche of these people to understand why they are behaving in such a dreadful manner. It doesn't matter what we say, what the UN says, what anybody says.

Therefore, they are exactly like the Muslims in that regard. Religious zeal trumps everything else.

When Nutty-yahoo says he doesn't care what the UN says, believe it.

The question is, why should the US continue to support this tiny little upstart country with 1/5 of our foreign aid budget so they can continue their land-grab and genocide?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

If they want peace, why are they threatening to attack a country because of something they have already achieved? have you ever thought that by Israel having nuclear weapons that maybe countries in the region see them as a legitimate threat to their existence?

I have and I am certain that many do see Israel as a threat to their existence, but also, to most of them Israel's existence in the region itself is seen as something akin to a cancer that must be removed and eradicated. Regardless of the the costs in lives and destruction, an alliance will likely be formed against Israel. For Israel the time approaching them, could be a time of do or die, and that can make anything possible.

Whether you can see that now or not, isn't relevant.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join