It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Jerusalem is ours, I don't care what the UN says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Provocation from a soulless individual.

Here's a little soul for you...

Barouh ata Adonaï Barouh aba Yeroushalaïm

From the Bible to the Coran Revelation in Jerusalem Shalom, salamalekoum

You can see christians, jews and muslims Living together and praying Amen ! Let's give thanks and praises

edit on 24-12-2012 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by spangledbanner
Do we really want these two countries telling us what to do?

The irony of this comment apparently has been lost on you...

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
It's their land, and who cares what a bunch of terrorist-supporting people think about it?

After seeing the arrogance of that Zionist a/hole, I'd be happy to see Palestinians lob a few more rockets at that terrorist state.

Palestinians are not terrorists...

Hamas and the other cowards who defile and hide behind a religion in an effort to wipe a nation off the map while launching rockets indiscrimintaely into Israel are terrorists..

Please dont use Palestinians as an excuse to justify the assinine actions of the Hamas cowards.. The Palestinains have been exploited enough by Arab governments and Islamic terror groups.. They don't need to be exploited by you as well.

edit on 24-12-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Both sides are a pack of good for nothing terrorist's, I take no sides except the one that says let them blow each other into oblivion.

Neither side deserve to live there so turn the entire region into a glass parking and be done with the fools. Yes they have had their chance to mutually decide a peaceful outcome and that time has passed so now its time for them to mutually annihilate each other for the rest of the worlds sake.

Both sides are so far gone neither can just say ok here it is..lets stop. The vile acts are too far down the path to redemption and all that they can think of are spiteful acts of revenge.
edit on 24-12-2012 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Jerusalem belongs to the Jews. I say they can take what they want.

Now before Americans in particular get all uppity, who believes the Indian should not have had his land taken from from and forced off it by a more powerful race of people?

Now the Romans took ownership of the land from Jews.... eventually others occupied it.

If American Indians became strong and were able to take back traditional land by force... what then? Was it theirs first or the white mans?

The same goes for Africa and Australia. Not New Zealand though because Maori were not the first to be here, but they did wipe the previous inhabitants out, or assimilate them.
edit on 24-12-2012 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321

Gee.....you mean the leader of a nation told some over-sized, interfering, corrupt group that they weren't deciding whether that country had a right to their lands? Oh....the horror......*sarcasm off*

Good for him. It's their land, and who cares what a bunch of terrorist-supporting people think about it? Isn't it past time that the world stop listening to that sort?

Perhaps you should do a little research. Read up on the Mossad, the IDF and Israel before you start calling people "terrorists". And sorry no... but it is undoubtedly NOT "their land".

It is their land. So they have people that are equivalent to our intelligence agencies. So what? I am quite familiar with the history of Israel, and I don't buy all of the BS spewed out by Palestinian propaganda mouthpieces. Plus, when there are Islamic terrorists causing problems all over the world, then, yeah, i am going to talk about them.

Originally posted by DarknStormy

It's their land, and who cares what a bunch of terrorist-supporting people think about it?

After seeing the arrogance of that Zionist a/hole, I'd be happy to see Palestinians lob a few more rockets at that terrorist state.

So, you are all for attacking a sovereign nation, if someone decides they hate those people, and that said people don't have a right to live? Nice attitude....not.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Native Americans opted instead to find ways to settle the issue without launching rockets at civilians while calling for the destruction of the US.

Native American land is autonomous from the States and have bi lateral agreements with the United States Federal Government.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Netanyahu: Jerusalem is ours, I don't care what the UN says

rt.com

Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu on Friday said he would continue to ignore the international community's condemnation of Israeli construction plans across the Green Line, in an interview with Channel 2. "The Western Wall is not occupied territory, and I don't care what the United Nations says," Netanyahu said. "We are living in the Jewish State. The capital of the Jewish state, for 3,000 years, has been Jerusalem. I want to say it clearly."

www.jpost.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Good for him! I am glad he is standing up to the U.N. The U.N is a horrible, unelected, facist organization.

Of course he is right, too. Jerusalem was named that by JEWS. It is the Holy City.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I am not surprised at all. I only wonder where this attitude will take Israel and the rest of the world. Maybe I should say the government of Israel, because there are many enlightened Jews and Palestinians who truly want to live in peace together.

As for Netanyahu, I already posted a reply on ATS in another thread that clearly reflects what he thinks of America.

He clearly doesn't see America as an ally.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CincinnatiReds
Personally I'd rather Israel have Jerusalem, at least they'd develope it and make it safer for tourists. Islam already has plenty of "holy" sites as it is.

I agree ,say what you want but that was some polictical ganster sh[snip]

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I would love the U.S/U.K support to end and then see how long Israel lasts on its own. About 2 months if they are lucky i imagine. If they wish to ignore international law then let them fight there own battles IMHO!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Palestinians are not terrorists...

Palestinians elected Hamas..

Hamas and the other cowards who defile and hide behind a religion in an effort to wipe a nation off the map while launching rockets indiscrimintaely into Israel are terrorists..

Whos trying to wipe Israel off the map? You want to talk about cowards hiding behind a religion, Israel was created from a religious belief by political Jews.

Please dont use Palestinians as an excuse to justify the assinine actions of the Hamas cowards.. The Palestinains have been exploited enough by Arab governments and Islamic terror groups.. They don't need to be exploited by you as well.

Again, Palestinians elected Hamas. And about Islamic terror groups, Syria is riddled with them and your country is supporting them.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Terrorists fighting terrorists, as far as I am concerned. I find it funny that the Israeli apologists can continually, and with a straight face, ignore the numerous terrorist acts committed by Israel. Stop building settlements on Palestinian land and the rockets will stop. And end the blockade, it is a crime against humanity.

Fact is, Israel doesn't want peace. They have overwhelming firepower so there is no real threat to them. A constant state of war is a relatively safe way to allow them to continually push their borders outwards.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

So, you are all for attacking a sovereign nation, if someone decides they hate those people, and that said people don't have a right to live? Nice attitude....not.

A sovereign nation? Since when were Palestinians or Gazans a foreign force? They are bombing their own land ffs.
edit on 24-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
About time this dude grew some balls. I found it disturbing how he wouldn't stand up for his people. Now, if he would demolish Hamas, that would be great.
edit on 24-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
About time this dude grew some balls. I found it disturbing how he wouldn't stand up for his people. Now, if he would demolish Hamas, that would be great.
edit on 24-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

He isn't standing up for his people, hes standing up for expansion.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Personally I'd rather Israel have Jerusalem, at least they'd develope it and make it safer for tourists. Islam already has plenty of "holy" sites as it is.

Exactly and well put

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spangledbanner

I think we need new World Police.

I got an idea, get all the people who think like you to get their countries to mass armies and invade Israel. I hear they have a nice valley for fighting there called Megiddo or something. You could kick their ASS!....well maybe not. Supposedly they have some friends in high places. May want to make sure your not on the wrong side of that fight.

V

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
At this rate Jesus will never come back if the human race keep bombing his home. I love how man exploits religious beliefs to their own ends, its not hypocritical at all.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Make it safer for tourist as long as they are Jewish. Check out some videos on how people of other faiths are treated in Jerusalem by the Jews you will see Israel should be the last nation to control Jerusalem.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join