It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Jerusalem is ours, I don't care what the UN says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy

The Jewish people cannot be blamed if they were deceived by a force that has ruled them.

yeah lol, they just sat there and let their brothers ruin everything.

i swear, 1 well placed nuke would bring peace to this world

One Bloody Big Bomb dropped on the Capitol Building during The State of the Union Address would have much the same outcome ...... without killing civilians!

P

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

reply to post by NotAnAspie

How about the Palestinians get serious about peace, then we can talk. As it is Hamas in no way wants peace. Palestinian terrorists do not want peace. Most Israelis do. Stop the rockets, get serious, stop making rediculous demands, and peace can happen.

Wrong. They do want peace.

They just know that they will never get it with Israel around because Israel isn't really a country... it's a scam for global dominance.

Arabs AND the non-Arabs who live there have damn good reason to want that crap out of their region.... it's a mob.

Yes, when I want peace with my neighbor I try to kill his children and lob bombs over his fence.

Strange... I'd get that checked out because usually it means that the person is really pissed off because there is a fake entity in their midst that is killing their own children and it's being upheld by the rest of the world.

The blind world.

... but more and more the world will see that this was all started by the elite and Israelis invented terrorism.

You're just shifting blame among the lowly casualties of the wars while you let those untouched by the wars they start... perpetrate them. So does it really matter what side you picked when you are wrong down the very core of your logic?

I say No.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by spangledbanner
Wow, seems that the International Community is getting a big "[snip] you" from Israel and America of late.

Do we really want these two countries telling us what to do?

I think we need new World Police.

America votes with Israel. America funds Israel. America protects Israel.

When Israel and America lost the recent UN vote and Israel responded by planning new settlements, what does America do? Gives some lame statement about being concerned or something... well whoopde do. Hows about stop funding and protecting them? Hows about stop voting with them.

Its about time the International Community stood up for itself and put sanctions and embargo's on Israel and America. Both are meglomaniac nations that are out for themselves. It is clear.

edit on 23-12-2012 by spangledbanner because: whoops. spelling.

And approximately 93 per cent of Americans agree with you that the US Federal Government
is doing not only a lousy job, but is operating in OTHER than their interests. That means in a
nutshell we're almost all for dissolving the World/NATO/UN police force altogether.
For Israel, I've noticed anyone giving AIPAC a hard time doesn't last long in D.C. ...
quite mysterious really. Voting doesn't change anything when votes aren't counted.
Funding works very well with armed robbery against a disarmed public too. *hint*

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
BOTH sides are being used to keep the middle east a cauldron of ethnic strife....
Palestinians and Jews alike are long suffering peoples.....
Strange they cannot throw off the yokes of their masters...the Illuminatti, which gives the orders to most of the
warring factions through one guise or another....
How else can they hold control of the west?
if the world had peace, profits would dry up, the people would have the time to thimk about whats comming down the pike, istead of grasping at temporary solutions to long standing problems...
They may even turn on their owners if they had time to see whats going on....and time to get to know each other...
The PTB are like fight promoters....
When fight night comes both fighters get a # kicking, but the promotors make all the money......they keep us beating on each other, or anticipating the next attack......while they steal all the wealth....

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

How about the Palestinians get serious about peace, then we can talk. As it is Hamas in no way wants peace. Palestinian terrorists do not want peace. Most Israelis do. Stop the rockets, get serious, stop making rediculous demands, and peace can happen.

They just know that they will never get it with Israel around because Israel isn't really a country... it's a scam for global dominance.

Arabs AND the non-Arabs who live there have damn good reason to want that crap out of their region.... it's a mob.

Yes, when I want peace with my neighbor I try to kill his children and lob bombs over his fence.

Strange... I'd get that checked out because usually it means that the person is really pissed off because there is a fake entity in their midst that is killing their own children and it's being upheld by the rest of the world.

Ssoooo it's the fault of ghosts? Your reply makes no sense. You realized my reply showed the lunacy of your stance and you didn't want to address it.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Now with Iran out of the picture and the US broke, you see reality clearer. Palestine is full of hateful people who drag people through the streets if they dare support anyone else. The same kind of people putting acid in school girl faces in Afghanistan. Radical Islam. Like the westboro church here, but with guns and missiles.

It's over.
(edited for space)

I think you may be selling some of this as over a wee bit before it's really properly begun yet. I missed where Iran stopped being a factor...or Syria had yet fallen. As much as the current administraton and some others in the West would like it to be so, Assad was still calling the shots...or have I missed some big headlines?

Now I don't dispute your take on the radical elements of the Middle East...... I just wonder how sidelined they've become at this point. Hezbollah essentialy controls Lebanon by force of numbers in elected Government similarly though not nearly as completely as Hamas controls the Gaza Strip. Egypt has turned exceptionally ugly toward Israel in tone and popular sentiment, if nothing else. We all might recall how Israel's Embassy in Cairo was literally over-run and Israelis forced to shelter in a panic room until Egyptian Police could restore some order earlier this year. Jordan is the only neighbor NOT looking rather pointedly at Israel these days ...and Amman has problems all it's own with it's own radical elements.

I think it's really only beginning as many pieces are still in play and not all players have even thrown their hand openly into the game yet, IMO.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well Syria has, at most, a year or two left by what I see. Though that's reserving a lot.

As far as I know, Iran has stopped being as loud as it used to be. There was some news on the president essentially being ordered to shut up by the religious hierarchy, but that was a long time ago. I certainly have not heard from them in a long time.

This, and the lack of actually hitting much of anything in the last missile blitz in Israel, leads me to believe there has been a collapse of Iranian support for Palestinian arms. That was the first time in a long time Palestine essentially gave up in trying to fight a war. And with Iron dome, it seems all but certain that Palestine is in a position that it cannot actually do much militarily speaking.

And with news like the OP, it seems certain that Israel is bolstered for acting.
edit on 23-12-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

What 3000 year old Jewish State was he thinking of? Lands that get conquered go to the conqueror unless they are wrested from that control and fall to another. The Jewish State fell a long time ago. A new Jewish State came into being. This state was then attacked and the Jewish State won and conquered land. And the conquered people want it back. Nothing new about this attitude.... it has gone on all across our planet for all of history in one way or another. Empires rise and fall. However, as the current Jewish State was attacked by a number of countries that then lost and allowed Jerusalem to fall into the hands of the Jewish State, it is theirs as long as they can hold it. How is this different from any other conquest? Falkland Islands. The many islands being argued over in the seas of Japan and China and Vietnam and the Philippines..... Sakhalin Island..... and many other areas of contention. But, to say it has been the capital of the Jewish State for 3000 years? Hogwash.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by spangledbanner

According to izrael, the UN is insignificant.

But wait a second, it was the UN that voted to create izrael...

So that would mean that the very creation of izrael is illegitimate.

Good news for the Palestinians. They can have their country back, yay.

edit on 23-12-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Since 1948, Israel has racked up 224 UN Security Council Violations. Israel has repeatedly attacked UN Peace Convoys. Israel out right says it doesn't "give a damn about the UN".

At what point does the UN remove Israel as a member nation?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
Jerusalem belongs to everyone
Christians, Jews and Muslims

Exactly ! and that is what truly makes a DEMOCRACY !
People need to absorb this into their brain.
Ironically however, most christians have absolutely
no clue on the horrible status that christians are
suffering while being occupied/manipulated by the israeli
over lords. Christians are treated as 3rd class citizens by
the israeli government, no matter what web they spin this is just NOT acceptable ! Jerusalem is historically
ABRAHAMIC and should Not be monopolized by
rabbinical power or by building
yet another Berlin-Wall.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Ssoooo it's the fault of ghosts? Your reply makes no sense. You realized my reply showed the lunacy of your stance and you didn't want to address it.

Stop making meaningless fodder posts.

Anyone with half a brain can see I was referring to Israel.

Let's not revert this all the way back to kindergarten age arguments, ok?

You knew what was meant.

What? Do you have a little chalk board there, tabbing up typos as well as things you don't get?
THEN YOU CAN BE A WINNER!!! A WINNER OF MESSAGE BOARD DEBATE.

From here on out if it's silly and pointless just to waste space I'm ignoring it.
Stick to the topic if you want my reactions so bad because it makes me go off topic having to answer a silly question.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Without the US, the UN is more worthless than it is now. The
Maybe if other countries pull their weight they can complain.

The security council is not run as how you stated.
The FIVE ptb need to be overhauled and taken to the
trash bin.
Their crown monopoly/pyramid needs to be dissolved if
this planet is ever to get a chance for peace. Something is terribly WRONG democratically when the 99% UN-majority has no power due to 1%veto of the 5 crown elite council.

This in no way benefits the people by
the people.
Time to defunct the outdated power of 5.

edit on 23/12/12 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
The Jews think the whole world owes them a permanent and continuing favour ,well we dont owe you anything and ,the U.S ,Germany etc should stop funding you,[or giving them reparations] because you dont deserve one damn cent of our money,not one damn cent ,they are like welfare recipients who never want to work ,and think the whole world owes them ,you see them with photos of every U.S President who has ever been, expecting favours because they are Jews !

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Legitimacy is a lie.

Land is owned by those with guns to hold it. Charters, laws, and bushiness don't actually have any face value affront military hierarchy.

And you should probably not bother misspelling it. It just makes you look spiteful, and therefore, exhausted of insulting options.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bronto

Well actually, the funding all those nations gives comes back in military and medical technology, such as Iron dome and the Tavor TAR-21.

That would be why people finance Israel. And more than just Israel for that matter.

People don't finance unless there are returns. There have been many military and science returns from financing Israel.
edit on 24-12-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Gee.....you mean the leader of a nation told some over-sized, interfering, corrupt group that they weren't deciding whether that country had a right to their lands? Oh....the horror......*sarcasm off*

Good for him. It's their land, and who cares what a bunch of terrorist-supporting people think about it? Isn't it past time that the world stop listening to that sort?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by spangledbanner

What you propose is Laughable. The only people that would get hurt if the International Community placed sanctions on the U.S. would be the people of all the countries in the International Community.

Since the U.S. is the Worlds Largest Importer of Products...as well as the U.S. Economy being so large and interconnected to every other Nations economy...as the U.S. economy goes...so does the World Economy.

Of course there is a solution. Let's take an area of Texas and give it to the Palestinians.

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Who are these people and what are the returns they have received ?

Sounds like a number of banks and mega-corps...certainly no ordinary people have gotten anything but drained by the whole situation.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Gee.....you mean the leader of a nation told some over-sized, interfering, corrupt group that they weren't deciding whether that country had a right to their lands? Oh....the horror......*sarcasm off*

Good for him. It's their land, and who cares what a bunch of terrorist-supporting people think about it? Isn't it past time that the world stop listening to that sort?

Perhaps you should do a little research. Read up on the Mossad, the IDF and Israel before you start calling people "terrorists". And sorry no... but it is undoubtedly NOT "their land".

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join