It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 12 days of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
On the first day of membership ATS gave to me, a brand new conspiracy theory.

On the second day of membership ATS gave to me, 2 mod applause and a brand new conspiracy theory.

On the third day of membership ATS gave to me, 3 grammar nazis, 2 mod applause and a brand new conspiracy theory.

On the fourth day of membership ATS gave to me, 4 ATS lives, 3 grammar nazis, 2 mod applause and a brand new conspiracy theory.

On the fifth day of membership ATS gave to me, 5 U F O s s s s s s, 4 ATS lives, 3 grammar nazis, 2 mod applause and a brand new conspiracy theory.

On the sixth day of membership ATS gave to me, 6 trolls a trolling, 5 U F O s s s s s s, 4 ATS lives, 3 grammar nazis, 2 mod applause and a brand new conspiracy theory.

On the seventh day of membership ATS gave to me, 7 derailed threads, 6 trolls a trolling, 5 U F O s s s s s s, 4 ATS lives, 3 grammar nazis, 2 mod applause and a brand new conspiracy theory.

On the eighth day of membership ATS gave to me, 8 cans of sterno, 7 derailed threads, 6 trolls a trolling, 5 U F O s s s s s s, 4 ATS lives, 3 grammar nazis, 2 mod applause and a brand new conspiracy theory.

On the ninth day of membership ATS gave to me, 9 bug-out bags, 8 cans of sterno, 7 derailed threads, 6 trolls a trolling, 5 U F O s s s s s s, 4 ATS lives, 3 grammar nazis, 2 mod applause and a brand new conspiracy theory.

On the tenth day of membership ATS gave to me, 10 preppers prepping, 9 bug-out bags, 8 cans of sterno, 7 derailed threads, 6 trolls a trolling, 5 U F O s s s s s s, 4 ATS lives, 3 grammar nazis, 2 mod applause and a brand new conspiracy theory.

On the eleventh day of membership ATS gave to me, 11 armageddons,10 preppers prepping, 9 bug-out bags, 8 cans of sterno, 7 derailed threads, 6 trolls a trolling, 5 U F O s s s s s s, 4 ATS lives, 3 grammar nazis, 2 mod applause and a brand new conspiracy theory.

On the twelfth day of membership ATS gave to me, 12 comets crashing, 11 armageddons,10 preppers prepping, 9 bug-out bags, 8 cans of sterno, 7 derailed threads, 6 trolls a trolling, 5 U F O s s s s s s, 4 ATS lives, 3 grammar nazis, 2 mod applause and a brand new conspiracy theory.

Happy Holidays ATS!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
ATS ought to take it up as their official Holiday tune! It has my vote!

Nice and that's cute as anything.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by L8RT8RZ

Great Christmas carol!
For some reason in my head I'm hearing Johnny Cash singing this song!

Some musicians for accompaniment:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Special thanks to the people in the chat room right now

Rising Against, MissCyote, Yuppa, Erongaricuaro

That was fun

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thanks Wrabbit and Little

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Chemical trails, chemical trails, chemical all the way,
Oh what fun it is to ride in a UFO today.

Dashing through the hills,
running from the man
over the specs we read
paranoid all the way

sirens all ablast
making our ears ache
hold on tight to your guns
the govment made mistakes

oh chemical trails chemical trails, chemical all the way
oh what fun it is to ride in a UFO today HEY

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Very cute! Now when I hear that song I will be thinking of preppers prepping and bug out bags.

This should be the official ATS holiday song.

new topics

top topics

join