It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey all - advice?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hello,
I've recently started coming across information about the Monarch programming and I guess just would like to see if anyone has any guidance. I'm 29 and have been diagnosed as Bipolar and have tried over 30 different medications of different kinds through a psychiatrist to treat all my symptoms. A lot of what I'm reading is disturbing and not settling well with me as it brings up a lot of "stuff" including just a deep unsettled-ness, body tingling, feeling of dread or something. Maybe familiarity? Any advice would be great.

"Stuff":
Can't remember early childhood.
Lived in Orlando, parents worked at Disney. At 5 moved to West Virginia.
Remember having what I thought was a dream as a child of being left in a parking lot and watching my parents drive away. Young, young child - 3 seems to come to mind.
Another dream that seems so real but I always attributed to being a dream is being at the Space Center in FL and sitting in a theater like room. Watching something. Again, very young - 3 or 4.
On 18th birthday got a black butterfly tattoo on bicep, then short while later got a big butterfly on lower back. Never thought of why I chose butterflies.
Can easily turn off emotions, pain response, or shift to another emotion to replace one.

I feel silly now, but there is more. I've been having feelings of maybe a psychic something. As if maybe someone is trying to connect or contact or something. I'm just all confused and feeling like maybe I AM just psychotic.

Thanks for any info or advice anyone might have.

***MOD EDIT***
*Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” or spam will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. Please, after you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas.

Please refer to the final post for more on this....
edit on 12/23/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Um................welcome.....but you're gonna have to put your 20 posts in first. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
Um................welcome.....but you're gonna have to put your 20 posts in first. Sorry.

same here, welcome, say hello to me and thats another post for your post count.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by angie21837

Having personally used one of those meds in the distant past my only advice is to discontinue all use of prescription brain meds - they are likely causing you more harm than they will ever do good. Best of luck Angie.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasonl1983

Having personally used one of those meds in the distant past my only advice is to discontinue all use of prescription brain meds - they are likely causing you more harm than they will ever do good. Best of luck Angie.

Should you decide to do this, be sure your doctor knows. Many mess need to be titrated down, you can cause a lot of harm by just stopping.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Don't I know it, I stopped essentially cold turkey (the only way I ever quit anything) and had some hallucinations and all around feelings of unease with feelings of cranial pressure. I wouldn't advise others to do this, but again it's the only method I use personally.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Angie21837, welcome to ATS enjoy you time here.

NAMASTE*******

edit on 12/23/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Oh I see what the 20 post thing meant, now. Sorry. I was a little distracted when writing from reading stuff and my computer's connection has been driving me insane today. So I'm sorry I didn't understand what the rules meant.

So Hello!

If my internet connection holds then hopefully I can make some useful comments somewhere to get to 20....

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome, Ophiuchus! I'm sure I will enjoy this site quite a bit. Loads of info to go through, though.

And as far as the meds, for now I need to be on something or I get destructive and angry. I would love to not be on pharma's so I am looking at starting to take more vitamins and such. I've been looking at Vitamin C, N-Acetyl Cysteine, and Omega's. So hopefully one day I can get rid of the pharma's.

I've been looking at trying to get involved in something meaningful because I'm basically stuck in this Bipolar - Depression loop and it just really needs to stop.

I would attribute all the feelings I get in my original post to the 'psychosis' I guess I have as a Bipolar, but the feelings just run much deeper than anything I've had from this bipolar thing. I don't know if you all have the same thing, but when something startles me I get this tingling feeling in my body and when I start thinking about this (not pushing it down) that tingling comes up. I start feel like I have to cry (and I just don't do that).. I guess it feels like the night before giving a speech or something. Uneasy and tingly and dread... overwhelming.

So yeah, I guess I wanted to say sorry again for apparently not following the 20 comment thing. I wasn't thinking very clearly when I first wrote and read the rules.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...enjoy your time here.

Des

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You are welcome my friend
As for the bipolar 1 has observed various levels in different individuals and the meds do seem to be better approach for some who may be experiencing higher levels of bipolar issues. Others however may be being prescribed same or similar meds and may be stronger then evaluated by their doctors and they may require something as simple as peer interactions to get their bodies to produce Neuro chems that the meds may otherwise be forced to release. So 1 is careful with my advice to you but if you feel strong enough to follow the other medical practices to better assist your health 1 recommends you keep your doctors updated on your progress on how much less meds you take and how your over all weeks are going. Good luck and be safe

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Hello...I am glad you are here. This is the place to be. You will find a lot of useful information and people that really care.

You are in the ATS family now...

See you around the forums!

P.S. There are members that won't always agree with what you say; and sometimes you won't agree with them; but everyone's words matter; and like I said above...most members care about each other.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Thanks for the welcome. I understand a rapport needs to be built. Sensitive and controversial subjects abound.

I actually just saw that there are more forums here than I had realized! AND there is a section on Ancient Aliens - right up my alley!!! The only problem is I tend to spend too much time reading and lose track of time. Might as well educate myself, at least.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes. Again, very sorry for not following protocol. Got overwhelmed.

~"Chastity: I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?
Bianca: I think you can in Europe."~
Lame, I know....

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by angie21837
reply to post by caladonea

~"Chastity: I know you can be overwhelmed, and you can be underwhelmed, but can you ever just be whelmed?
Bianca: I think you can in Europe."~
Lame, I know....

I like your joke!...

I am a big fan of corny jokes...they are endearing.

I am also glad that there are a lot of topics to interest you. I do a lot of reading on here too.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Subconsciously you probably chose the butterfly as it represents rebirth....from caterpillar to chrysalis to butterfly.
edit on 23-12-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

new topics

top topics

join