It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are The Extra-Terrestrials That Arrive In 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
This thread is a HOAX.

No it's not, it's not a hoax at all. It's a thread where someone is putting across their theory on what they think the Human situation is at a certain stage.

If you really think this thread is a HOAX, off you go saying the same thing in thousands of other threads on the site, hope it doesn't take you too long.

edit : thread already saved anyway incase anything happens to it, OP is really well said and I don't want to lose it.
edit on 25-12-2012 by robhines because: added sentence

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

Just to add as a final thing, because I know I've brought this up several times now when I think about it. I just stopped posting here a while back so much and have a bad memory. This thread alludes to the same type of thing though : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
BTW : I realise the thread of mine I linked is written in kind of a lame way. I was pretty whacked out back then, but that's the closest thread I could find that points towards the same kind of thinking.

And now I'm back here : I think this "theory" could develop into something big over time, and if the scientific "community" which is basically backed by corporations and biased to keep people from the truth in many cases, investigated dimensions properly, they might find that as people shed the illusion of being "Human", what they're actually doing is rebalancing themselves with higher dimensions where these Extraterrestrial or Extradimensional energies/beings are actually a lot closer, or even present.

It doesn't bother me who thinks that's crazy. What I'm bothered about is the truth and what we find when we do become more balanced as beings. Because Humanity right now, as it is, is basically a programmed delusion. It's not really Human at all in many cases. It's an imbalanced, programmed mess a lot of the time that needs seriously sorting out.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

What this member said.Im in concurrence.A good way to do it,is to pretend that you've never heard of any religion or Way/Path or belief,spiritual and metaphysical,and start being open to what i call our Source,whatever form it may be,and to the workings of what i call the Omniverse-the big machine.Have no preconceptions,ditch all you've been Told,come in fresh.Come expecting no form,no shape for things to be,wanting truth only,again no matter what shape or form it comes in.Find what resonates deep in your soul as truth,and what you will learn through personal experiences.It will most likely be be too diverse and just plain enormous to be put in a box,and turned into a religion.And thats how you will know that you're on the path to some of Truth.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Ummmm....what???? Your post makes no sense.

Originally posted by TheJourney
There have been a couple occasions where I have been hopeful for extra-terrestrial landings, and in a very high state of consciousness. Both times I have been shown something regarding the nature of extra-terrestrials. Extra-terrestrial is a state of being, rather than a location. Higher forms of energy 'float,' and are unattached to terrestrial space. You can live on Earth and be an Extra-Terrestrial, in a more true yet not typical sense. Post-terrestrial is really a more accurate term for what I am speaking of.

This is to say that there is Extra-Terrestrial life, but we can only meet more literally 'extra-terrestrial' life when we ourselves become extra-terrestrial. There is an extra-terrestrial, or at least post-terrestrial, presence on the planet right now. It is difficult to describe in very specific ways what differentiates terrestrial from extra-terrestrial/post-terrestrial. But loosely, extra/post-terrestrials are defined by a total detachment from the ways of earth-bound society, and all forms of terrestrial systems. They are thus highly individualistic, and do things in their own way. This basic
extra-terrestrial 'attitude' remains, whether your current location is on earth or not.

First you yourself must become such a post-terrestrial. Only when you become post-terrestrial can extra-terrestrial's in the more common usage of the word be revealed in your reality.
edit on 23-12-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join