We Are The Extra-Terrestrials That Arrive In 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
There have been a couple occasions where I have been hopeful for extra-terrestrial landings, and in a very high state of consciousness. Both times I have been shown something regarding the nature of extra-terrestrials. Extra-terrestrial is a state of being, rather than a location. Higher forms of energy 'float,' and are unattached to terrestrial space. You can live on Earth and be an Extra-Terrestrial, in a more true yet not typical sense. Post-terrestrial is really a more accurate term for what I am speaking of.

This is to say that there is Extra-Terrestrial life, but we can only meet more literally 'extra-terrestrial' life when we ourselves become extra-terrestrial. There is an extra-terrestrial, or at least post-terrestrial, presence on the planet right now. It is difficult to describe in very specific ways what differentiates terrestrial from extra-terrestrial/post-terrestrial. But loosely, extra/post-terrestrials are defined by a total detachment from the ways of earth-bound society, and all forms of terrestrial systems. They are thus highly individualistic, and do things in their own way. This basic
extra-terrestrial 'attitude' remains, whether your current location is on earth or not.

First you yourself must become such a post-terrestrial. Only when you become post-terrestrial can extra-terrestrial's in the more common usage of the word be revealed in your reality.
edit on 23-12-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
There have been a couple occasions where I have been hopeful for extra-terrestrial landings, and in a very high state of consciousness. Both times I have been shown something regarding the nature of extra-terrestrials. Extra-terrestrial is a state of being, rather than a location. Higher forms of energy 'float,' and are unattached to terrestrial space. You can live on Earth and be an Extra-Terrestrial, in a more true yet not typical sense.

This is to say that there is Extra-Terrestrial life, but we can only meet more literally 'extra-terrestrial' life when we ourselves become extra-terrestrial. There is an extra-terrestrial presence on the planet right now. It is difficult to describe in very specific ways what differentiates terrestrial from extra-terrestrial. But loosely, extra-terrestrials are defined by a total detachment from the ways of earth-bound society, and all forms of terrestrial systems. They are thus highly individual, and do things in their own way. This basic extra-terrestrial 'attitude' remains, whether your current location is on earth or not.

First you yourself must become such an extra-terrestrial. Only when you become extra-terrestrial can extra-terrestrial's in the more common usage of the word be revealed in your reality.

Okay, I get what you are saying sort of. But wouldn't it be easier to use an appropriate term than trying to redefine an already existing term? Because Terrestrial and extraterrestrial both mean what they're respective definitions say. Maybe extra-dimensional or something along those lines? Saying extraterrestrial is confusing and distracts from what I think you're really trying to say.
edit on 23-12-2012 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot

There have been a couple occasions where I have been hopeful for extra-terrestrial landings, and in a very high state of consciousness. Both times I have been shown something regarding the nature of extra-terrestrials. Extra-terrestrial is a state of being, rather than a location. Higher forms of energy 'float,' and are unattached to terrestrial space. You can live on Earth and be an Extra-Terrestrial, in a more true yet not typical sense.

This is to say that there is Extra-Terrestrial life, but we can only meet more literally 'extra-terrestrial' life when we ourselves become extra-terrestrial. There is an extra-terrestrial presence on the planet right now. It is difficult to describe in very specific ways what differentiates terrestrial from extra-terrestrial. But loosely, extra-terrestrials are defined by a total detachment from the ways of earth-bound society, and all forms of terrestrial systems. They are thus highly individual, and do things in their own way. This basic extra-terrestrial 'attitude' remains, whether your current location is on earth or not.

First you yourself must become such an extra-terrestrial. Only when you become extra-terrestrial can extra-terrestrial's in the more common usage of the word be revealed in your reality.

Okay, I get what you are saying sort of. But wouldn't it be easier to use an appropriate term than trying to redefine an already existing term? Because Terrestrial and extraterrestrial both mean what they're respective definitions say. Maybe extra-dimensional or something along those lines? Saying extraterrestrial is confusing and distracts from what I think you're really trying to say.
edit on 23-12-2012 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

I think you're right. Post-terrestrial is a better term.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

Yeah, that's a good one. I like it.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I know exactly what you men. There is a book that strikes on this in its primary theme.

Mindbridge

www.amazon.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So how do you become post-terrestrial? Death?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

oh i know exactly what your talking about.. they really like this board/forum too..

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere

I'd say detaching from the various categories, systems and ideologies given to us by our society/culture, as well as accelerating our consciousness/intelligence.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This is a very interesting concept OP. It definetly keeps the mind thinking out of box
snf
edit on 12/23/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I was wondering why I didnt fit in.

Anywhere.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Putyournamehere

I'd say detaching from the various categories, systems and ideologies given to us by our society/culture, as well as accelerating our consciousness/intelligence.

Very interesting read OP thank you.

One "system" I am having trouble detaching from is time, any tips?

It is most pleasant to navigate through it physically, mentally however is a another story.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Putyournamehere

So how do you become post-terrestrial?

Graduate from the pre-terrestrial stage.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

There have been a couple occasions where I have been hopeful for extra-terrestrial landings, and in a very high state of consciousness. Both times I have been shown something regarding the nature of extra-terrestrials.

Ditto. Jacques Vallee would call us 'contactees'.

Extra-terrestrial is a state of being, rather than a location. Higher forms of energy 'float,' and are unattached to terrestrial space. You can live on Earth and be an Extra-Terrestrial, in a more true yet not typical sense. Post-terrestrial is really a more accurate term for what I am speaking of.

Agreed. Its a state of being that is described in many or all mystical traditions.

This is to say that there is Extra-Terrestrial life, but we can only meet more literally 'extra-terrestrial' life when we ourselves become extra-terrestrial. There is an extra-terrestrial, or at least post-terrestrial, presence on the planet right now.

Agreed. It's been here since the earliest days of primordial shamanism.

It is difficult to describe in very specific ways what differentiates terrestrial from extra-terrestrial/post-terrestrial. But loosely, extra/post-terrestrials are defined by a total detachment from the ways of earth-bound society, and all forms of terrestrial systems. They are thus highly individualistic, and do things in their own way. This basic extra-terrestrial 'attitude' remains, whether your current location is on earth or not.

Yup, all that comes with the 'enlightenment' territory. Sort of like a Neo becoming detached from the Matrix. Derealization.

First you yourself must become such a post-terrestrial. Only when you become post-terrestrial can extra-terrestrial's in the more common usage of the word be revealed in your reality

I became one back in 2010 during the solstice lunar eclipse but I've been a contactee since I was a kid. I was uploaded into my 'starry body' aka Atman by a spontaneous full kundalini awakening during the lunar eclipse. It took me weeks to get grounded again! During that time I was in ecstatic rapture. I incubated in the womb of the Mother Goddess.

I've been a "UFO" in past lives and in this life. In a past life I was a 'sky god'. A cigar-shaped UFO. In this life I've become a cigar-shaped UFO one time. A triple Goddess took my 'third eye' out of my head and put it in a metalic tube.

Kinda hard to talk about. Not many people would understand.

edit on 23-12-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What does this have to do with 2012?

It seems that there is nothing at all about 2012 here.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Here's an image I just made, that ties in with this idea. For some reason it's coming out a bit too big, though. Idk how to fix that right now.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I am SO sorry that you have been feeling like this. Life must be very difficult for you. After, last weeks tragedy in Connecticut, groups will be working harder to identify and work with the mentally ill to keep such events form happening. I hope that you are stable based on your post below. This is truly worrisome if you feel this way. Please explain more. Do you feel as if you may live in another dimension that exclude/excuse you from events thast are happening in your current "realm"?

There have been a couple occasions where I have been hopeful for extra-terrestrial landings, and in a very high state of consciousness. Both times I have been shown something regarding the nature of extra-terrestrials. Extra-terrestrial is a state of being, rather than a location. Higher forms of energy 'float,' and are unattached to terrestrial space. You can live on Earth and be an Extra-Terrestrial, in a more true yet not typical sense. Post-terrestrial is really a more accurate term for what I am speaking of.

This is to say that there is Extra-Terrestrial life, but we can only meet more literally 'extra-terrestrial' life when we ourselves become extra-terrestrial. There is an extra-terrestrial, or at least post-terrestrial, presence on the planet right now. It is difficult to describe in very specific ways what differentiates terrestrial from extra-terrestrial/post-terrestrial. But loosely, extra/post-terrestrials are defined by a total detachment from the ways of earth-bound society, and all forms of terrestrial systems. They are thus highly individualistic, and do things in their own way. This basic
extra-terrestrial 'attitude' remains, whether your current location is on earth or not.

First you yourself must become such a post-terrestrial. Only when you become post-terrestrial can extra-terrestrial's in the more common usage of the word be revealed in your reality.
edit on 23-12-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
What does this have to do with 2012?

It seems that there is nothing at all about 2012 here.

It's not that specifically/exclusively about that exact time, but rather a variety of themes associated with 2012. Plus I believe 2012 is representative of a significant shift in the direction of Post-Terrestrial.
edit on 24-12-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Your thread title is: "We Are The Extra-Terrestrials That Arrive in 2012".

This thread is a HOAX.

We were here way before 2012.

We are not extra-terrestrials, we were born on this planet Earth.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
You have to wonder why this thread is in the listings at all, summit is not right there, it should have been already subsumed, by equally exotic, confused and similar subjects that have many more responses.

Conversely, some really good topics seem to get totally sinkholed, by this same torrent of overall rubbish.
Time to go back to ATS's archives.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Brilliant! Have had this thought often for years, really like the way you've put it there.

Of course it's natural you're going to get negative responses to this no matter where you post it on this site, but don't worry about it. I was even talking about this on twitter not long back. In a sense you can say we're born Human, but that's the foundation, which is then built on, or ultimately transcended at a certain stage via certain methods, such as meditation, unattachment and so on. Just remember that this type of idea is way out there on the fringe for most, so you're unlikely to get a lot of support with it. Don't let that put you off though. Well done.

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join