It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MKUltra Video Game/TV Mind Control, Simulated Terror Drills, Batman Comics and Knights Templar Black

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Here goes, I really did not want to over hype this but I think I really have solved a very important puzzle that dates to the creation of earth itself, and the ever going battle between good and evil, which, in itself is a highly debated topic.

I'm going to start by mentioning the Knights Templar and start progressing quickly on because there is much to cover. One of the themes of my post here is puzzles so I will tell you that one of the words that's important here is "Knight", among other clues, in the form of riddles. I will mention briefly that Skull & Bones, as we all know, is real and was founded at Yale university in Connecticut, the state where the Sandy Hook incidents happened. Now, I will stop briefly so I can explain some other stuff to help you absorb this.

Now, a lot of us have been ridiculed for actively trying to look for links to things and are told that we are stretching it too far and are ultimately looked at as crazy. I will quote the bible here though: "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." Matthew 7:7 and another: "There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing secret that will not become known and come to light." Luke 8:17

With that said I'll move on and mention John Kerry (Proven Skull & Bones Member) and how he will be taking over Hillary Clinton's position as Secretary of State. According to wikipedia, John Kerry was born in none other than Aurora, Colorado (More juicy stuff about Aurora further on!). Ok, now on to the connections. So, most of us here can pretty much agree that 9/11, Columbine, Aurora and Sandy Hook (And many more suspected staged events) were highly suspicious, more so starting with the most recent Aurora and Sand Hook events.

Ok, now I want to tell you about the Batman Comics connection specifically for this part. So far most of us agree that it's a bit creepy, to say the least, that there are the words Sandy Hook on Banes strike map and also a supposed screen cap of the numbers "322" (Skull & Bones) in one of the scenes. The movie is called Dark KNIGHT, which alludes to Knights Templar and Dan Brown novels, that kinda thing, in my opinion. I'm far from a scholar and I only have a GED; and am only somewhat familiar with Batman, mainly the movies except for the 2 newest ones, but anyway moving on...Last night I am bored after doing lots of research about this stuff and log into Trutv to see what new episodes of Jesse Ventura they had, the last one I watched being the Ozark episode..very important episode and I'll talk about that in another thread, as it relates but I don't want to sway from my main subject. The latest episode is called "Brain Invaders" and if you have not seen it I will not spoil it too much but anyway, it's about people that think they are being electronically attacked by the CIA.

Watch it, I highly recommend it. Ok, so in that episode it mentions towers used during the cold war and recycled into mind control weapons. One of the towers just so happens to be in Aurora, Colorado, and is tower 666!

Think Denver Airport and the creepy stuff there. Ok, back to Batman. Remember Batman Forever where Jim Carey plays the RIDDLER, pay attention to that, and he creates a TV mind control box that beams stuff in people's heads! And the only reason I even thought about that movie is because of my reading of Verizon issuing a patent for a DVR box that has heat sensors and cameras that detect which commercials it should show you!

Now, The Riddler...from Wikipedia: "The Riddler is obsessed with riddles, puzzles, and word games. He delights in forewarning both Batman and the police of his capers by sending them complex clues." And this part: "Batman's direct conflicts with the Riddler are typically more CEREBRAL than physical". Mind Control. Now, as I was reading about the Riddler, I noticed he is a member of the SECRET SOCIETY of Super Villains! Naturally, after that I studied the picture that wikipedia uses for the riddlers page and then I noticed his cane. It has a gold colored question mark upon it. What's the color of Sand? What the shape of a Hook? Get it!!?? There's even a HurriCANE SANDY.

Lol, now onto the simulated terror lockdowns that are actually happening. I'll post a link and qoute the article: Saturday, June 12, 2010

"A mock school shooting staged at the school Friday by the Hernando County Sheriff's Office marked the department's first attempt to train and evaluate its deputies in a live-shooting scenario."

"This was just controlled pandemonium, which is what we expected," sheriff's Lt. Matt Lillibridge said afterward. "And in real life, you'd have 1,500 kids inside instead of 40."

As the exercise began, the intercom crackled to life.

"This is a lockdown — I repeat, a lockdown. We have two shooters on campus."

"Guns loaded with blanks, smoke machines, fake blood on the linoleum and dummies that had to be dragged outside made the experience more realistic, said Thomas Quisenberry, co-founder of Patriot Services, a Detroit-based company that provides training scenarios related to public safety and schools.

Patriot Services created and staged Friday's scenario."

"The creation of these training scenarios stemmed from how law enforcement responded to the 1999 Columbine shooting, Lillibridge said."

The Illuminati have figured out how to program our reality! Temporal Illusions are used with the help of smoke and mirrors. This is what James Homes was learning. It's all a black ops video game!

"Writer David S Goyer's name appears on two of the century's biggest entertainment franchises -- Christopher Nolan's Batman film and Activision's Call of Duty: Black Ops." Aurora and Sandy Hook were planned. It goes on to say that "Black Ops II's 2025 setting is as realistic as the future can be. "I suggested bringing people such as [moral philosopher] Peter Singer on board," says Goyer. "His job is to predict geopolitics ten or 15 years out, and advise the CIA and the Pentagon where threats will come from."

The connections are all there. No coincidences. This was all setup and pre-planned for nefarious reasons by the CIA with the help of proven MKUltra mind control techniques. There are numerous reports that Adam Lanza played Call of Duty games and "never left his room very often". I think he was controlled into thinking that he was in some video game and then was killed off and had guns planted on him and left as a dead patsy. This theory is based on my intuition, knowledge and personal research.

Evidence of Staged Shootings with Identical Plot to Sandy Hook

Black Ops Video Game designed with help of CIA

Riddler Wikipedia

A blog post with a great report about how Sandy Hook bacame a mind control event

Web Cache with report from Principal proving she is actually alive.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I've been following the stories and I read your post. I think the whole Batman "connection" is a little far fetched. Along with the whole Black Ops brainwashing aspect. In fact, not a lot of the theories popping up around this incident have made much sense to me. I mean they're all interesting, and some are certainly possible, but I think a more simple answer is probably the most likely to be true.

To me, the real issue here is our mental health system and the availability of help for those that really need it. I've worked in the mental health field and any influence in a fragile state can be catastrophic at the wrong time. If Black Ops has anything to do with this, I don't believe it has anything to do with brainwashing.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Are you sure you're not a paid shill trying to tell me I'm looney? Your response is suspicious. Just saying. Other than that I appreciate your input.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

I'm fairly positive that I am not a paid shill, I just disagree with most of your conclusions. I don't know what you find suspicious about my post, I'm just providing some... anecdotal insight into what I believe to be the "real" culprit in this incident; our deteriorating mental health system.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by forgetmenot

Well, I know for a fact that TPTB are trying to distract the masses with issues of mental health and gun control, you're acting suspicious. My intuition tells me that you are a disinfo agent.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
We are being programmed and brainwashed to a lesser or greater extent all the time.

It seems to have been taken to a new level, but they have been practising for a while.

The TV always provides the "story", the "consensus opinion".

Real news is ignored and we are presented with our opinions,

Nowadays, Journalists seem to just trawl Twitter & co. for gossip and stories.

Questions are only for Conspiracy Theorists,

Not Journalists.

Their Job is to tell us what to think.,

Because, if "Everyone else thinks so, then it must be true"...

edit on 23/12/2012 by Theflyingweldsman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111

Well, I know for a fact that TPTB are trying to distract the masses with issues of mental health and gun control, you're acting suspicious. My intuition tells me that you are a disinfo agent.

Are you suggesting that the state of our mental health system at large is not a real issue, or at the very least a compounding issue?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Now, The Riddler...from Wikipedia: "The Riddler is obsessed with riddles, puzzles, and word games. He delights in forewarning both Batman and the police of his capers by sending them complex clues." And this part: "Batman's direct conflicts with the Riddler are typically more CEREBRAL than physical". Mind Control. Now, as I was reading about the Riddler, I noticed he is a member of the SECRET SOCIETY of Super Villains! Naturally, after that I studied the picture that wikipedia uses for the riddlers page and then I noticed his cane. It has a gold colored question mark upon it. What's the color of Sand? What the shape of a Hook? Get it!!?? There's even a HurriCANE SANDY.

...No.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Get out of this thread! Do I need to expose you further? Wow, just wow.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

That's your opinion. I'm ok with that. But I can tell you that I am very attune to certain things and this is what I feel.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Theflyingweldsman

Thank you so much for understanding. Some folks just resonate at different frequencies.Thanks for responding!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

You can't just fight debate by brushing it to the side. Many people are not going to believe in the connections you are making. There will always be an other side to the discussion. The guy has a good point. The mental health system of the USA is in decline. That is fact, I have a schizophrenic sister and you think the doctors have any clue how to treat that syndrome that ails her.

I do appreciate your efforts in making sense of these connections. But, expect to be challenged. Expect it.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

No, I think I'll stay. I'm rather sick of people brushing away mental health issues and labeling them as mere distractions or worse. Maybe if less people did, things like this wouldn't happen. Sadly though, "coulda, woulda, shoulda" scenarios won't bring back those poor people. What we need is people to recognize real factors in this tragedy such as the decline in mental healthcare funding (and not just funding, quality as well, but I suppose that goes hand in hand with the funding ) around the country. There are a lot of other factors too, but all I'm saying is that the Riddler belonging to a fictional secret society ( along with your other conclusions ) would not be one of them in my opinion.

I don't know what made me the target of your ire, but I'd rather discuss the information and not each other.

edit on 23-12-2012 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

reply to post by mr10k

That's your opinion. I'm ok with that. But I can tell you that I am very attune to certain things and this is what I feel.

You are attune to certain things?

attune [əˈtjuːn] vb (tr) 1. to adjust or accustom (a person or thing); acclimatize 2. (Music, other) to tune (a musical instrument)

Doesn't make any sense, just like the rest of your thread. But interesting to see you actually took the time and effort to find a non-existant link between these things. This is the cancer of ATS -- threads where people actually try to MAKE a conspiracy instead of trying to find one. But I'm not stopping you, I can't, and the people who think your thread actually holds value will S+F it for no other reason than these people love to see conspiracies, no matter how absurd they may be.

You can call me a disinfo agent if you'd like -- I'm expecting you will. I'm just showing others the more 'nutty' aspects of your post.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I'm still trying to figure out who's car was the Honda Civic? Because, it's registered to some career criminal. Let's not brush facts to the side to blame mental health either. Did you know Adam Lanza? How do you even know he was troubled if you never looked him in the eyes and assessed his behaviors yourself. My sister is crazy, as I've said in a previous post. But, I only know that because I saw first hand the changes to her.

Nobody can ever prove that Adam Lanza was a complete nutjob before this incident that he is labeled as responsible for.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sticky

I'm still trying to figure out who's car was the Honda Civic? Because, it's registered to some career criminal. Let's not brush facts to the side to blame mental health either. Did you know Adam Lanza? How do you even know he was troubled if you never looked him in the eyes and assessed his behaviors yourself. My sister is crazy, as I've said in a previous post. But, I only know that because I saw first hand the changes to her.

Nobody can ever prove that Adam Lanza was a complete nutjob before this incident that he is labeled as responsible for.

I'm not here to anoint the mental health system as the sole, ore even leading factor here, just one I'm passionate about and see as a very plausible possiblity. I just find it to be far more likely a factor than any of the Riddler's dealings, or video game brainwashing, or maps in movies. I don't know Adam Lanza or his family, but so far I have no reason to question his mental health. Who knows, if he had help that he needed he could have still ended up doing this. I just think it's worth more of a look than what's in the OP.

Having said that, I'm going to have to read up on the car part, I saw the license plate and picture in another thread but there are so damn many of these things.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sticky

Hmm, good point. but it's off topic from my post.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
first part is interesting with the police chatter

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-12-2012 by lukeUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

Thank you kindly.

I will listen now.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It has been said that coincidences don't exist - everything is planned and (or) connected.
In that spirit I can appreciate your post and the time you've taken to connect the dots.
Having said that, my opinion is that the connections are tenuous and pretty far-fetched, but I am willing to consider just about anything with an open mind.

However, your ad hominem attacks on forgetmenot don't help you make your point - quite the opposite, this behavior actually reinforces the importance of mental health.

ganjoa

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join