It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypattia
reply to post by Libertygal

There is a thread about this on ATS. www.abovetopsecret.com...
WJLA. still has Lillys photo reported as Allison Wyatt.

And www.wjla.com...:html//www.wjla.com/pictures/2012/12/conne cticut-shooting-victims-portraits/allison-wyatt-6--28622-1952.html

Thank you, I thought I read it here, but I searched a while and could not find it.
I think I ran across that link early on. Seems the image is still being used as of 1-5, though.

The second link isn't working any longer.

Thanks again!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

"But that brings up another question, what is the underlying
issue here. IF Adam was the "lone" gunman, and he was as the
media claimed on psych drugs, should we not be starting to
question the role the drugs had? Only one person on here has
done so so far, and that was a mod.."

We were probably posting about the same time, but I just posted that any media information that Adam was on antipsychotic drugs was a part of a hoax.

In fact, I do believe there was a police statement that as of yet, there was no evidence he was under any treatment or drug therapy.

Just sayin...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

which is why I said "If as the media said" I know Vance didn't say one way or the other if he was or wasn't under some sort of treatment, and honestly we may never know, and carver hadn't done a tox screen yet (plus the Toxocology results would be included in the final report) again it's all media speculation..

I know the report you're talking about the one that claimed both he and Holmes were on the same new drug was concluded ot be a hoax, doesn't mean he wasn't on "something" we just simply do not know for sure at this point, BUT, it would be interesting to find out..

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

No apologies necessary.
They must have just changed it, it was still there when I posted last. At least, if nothing else, the mother of Lilly, will be relieved that her daughter's photo is no longer plastered all over the media as being the murdered child Allison Wyatt.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by hattie

Hope you took a screen capture. Things are disappearing right and left!

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by hypattia

I did. Don't know what good it will do. America is sleeping.

Which is unfortunate!
edit on 5-1-2013 by hattie because: add second line

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by hattie

I did. Don't know what good it will do. America is sleeping.

Which is unfortunate!
edit on 5-1-2013 by hattie because: add second line

Please tell me how the heck America is sleeping by not wanting pictures of dead kids plastered everywhere?

Please tell me how America is sleeping when a tragedy happens and in this day and age everyone thinks they are entitled to every scrap of info, and if they aren't given it, they have to ruin innocent people's lives?

Please tell me how America is sleeping when someone shoots up a classroom full of kids and all anyone can do online is try and claim pictures are CG or photoshopped?

Please I really want to hear the answer..

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Please tell me how America is sleeping when a tragedy happens and in this day and age everyone thinks they are entitled to every scrap of info, and if they aren't given it, they have to ruin innocent people's lives?

I agree with pretty much everything you said, but to be fair those people's lives were already ruined when their kids got killed. Nobody on the internet ruined their lives. (If you're referring to their personal info being painted everywhere.)

Not trying to go against your point or anything, just saying that something can't be broken twice.
edit on 5-1-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Please tell me how the heck America is sleeping by not wanting pictures of dead kids plastered everywhere?

She was referring to the fact that the media is posting pictures that are of other people's children. If it was your child's picture posted in msm as the murdered won't you be upset? At least the ct community helped to correct it.
Case in point, musegal2's tribute to the murdered at Sandy Hook had Lilly's photo posted instead of Allison Wyatt. A few of us pointed out to her that it was someone else's child's photo, and she took it down.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I was referring to the posts on here about the person who was stopped for a traffic violation that had nothing to do with any of this mess.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan

I agree with pretty much everything you said, but to be fair those people's lives were already ruined when their kids got killed. Nobody on the internet ruined their lives. (If you're referring to their personal info being painted everywhere.)

Not trying to go against your point or anything, just saying that something can't be broken twice.
edit on 5-1-2013 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

We're talking about people here, not things. And others certainly can make their situations worse by causing people to suspect them as frauds and posting their private information on the internet.
edit on 5-1-2013 by CosmicBob because: Corrected my statement because my premise was incorrect.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

She was referring to the fact that the media is posting pictures that are of other people's children. If it was your child's picture posted in msm as the murdered won't you be upset? At least the ct community helped to correct it.
Case in point, musegal2's tribute to the murdered at Sandy Hook had Lilly's photo posted instead of Allison Wyatt. A few of us pointed out to her that it was someone else's child's photo, and she took it down.

That's fine, but were does the line get drawn? People on here seem to think that mistakes can't be made and that any mistake made has to be part of a plot or a conspiracy.. So this person got a wrong picture, she admitted the mistake and took it down, what is harboring a screen shot for future use going to help anything? How is that America sleeping? People are human, as humans they make errors, if they are decent humans they say, hey I made a mistake and resolve it, as happened here, that does not equal "America is sleeping"

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

That's fine, but were does the line get drawn? People on here seem to think that mistakes can't be made and that any mistake made has to be part of a plot or a conspiracy.. So this person got a wrong picture, she admitted the mistake and took it down, what is harboring a screen shot for future use going to help anything? How is that America sleeping? People are human, as humans they make errors, if they are decent humans they say, hey I made a mistake and resolve it, as happened here, that does not equal "America is sleeping"

No one accused Musegal or anyone else of a plot or conspiracy. Her source was a Huston paper, not her fault at all! Just trying to understand how multiple msm reports and posts a photo of someone else's child! This was a tremendously horrible tragedy, and the msm should be seriously addressing how they report and post photos, especially in a such a tragic and sensitive event. Especially when the papers source a Wyatt family member for providing the photo of wrong child!
edit on 5-1-2013 by hypattia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I shouldn't have to do this but for the sake of argument

Red - Putnam CT
Blue - Hartford CT
Green - Newtown CT

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

It still doesn't explain the America is Sleeping comment..sorry I read the back and forth and it looks as though you are asking if they took a screenshot of the page in question and the response was Yes because America is sleeping, please.. explain America Is Sleeping..

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
[

reply to post by vkey08

No one accused Musegal or anyone else of a plot or conspiracy. Her source was a Huston paper, not her fault at all! Just trying to understand how multiple msm reports and posts a photo of someone else's child! This was a tremendously horrible tragedy, and the msm should be seriously addressing how they report and post photos, especially in a such a tragic and sensitive event. Especially when the papers source a Wyatt family member for providing the photo of wrong child!
edit on 5-1-2013 by hypattia because: (no reason given)

Sorry. Sounds like you were referring to this.

edit on 5-1-2013 by hypattia because: clarity

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Xaphan

I was referring to the posts on here about the person who was stopped for a traffic violation that had nothing to do with any of this mess.

reply to post by vkey08

Sorry, thought you were referring to the above.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

NO I understand correcting a media report that is wrong, I'm all for that, in fact I've stated over and over that the Media is the single worst part of this whole tragedy. They have not been responsible at all, they have made up stories, and have not been doing their due dillegance in making sure their accuracy meets standards in a rush to get ratings, even our local media in CT is guilty.

I am, however referring to the fact that whenever anyone doesn't want to show pictures of dead kids or questions the fact that someone was pulled over in another town and turns it into a witch hunt that America is somehow "sleeping"

I've read some really far out theories and even more crud about how every single picture is CGI or Photoshopped and how there are no real dead children and parents are acting because they aren't reacting in a "proper" way, and quite honestly it's insulting..

Call the media out, yay.. they need it, I'm behind that, I've never said the media was doing a good job with this story, but please let's not confuse media stupidity with the incident itself and that's what a LOT of people are doing..

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

It still doesn't explain the America is Sleeping comment..sorry I read the back and forth and it looks as though you are asking if they took a screenshot of the page in question and the response was Yes because America is sleeping, please.. explain America Is Sleeping..

The posts were going back and forth pretty fast, I should have used the quote so it would have been clear which post of hattie's I was referring to. It had to do with something other than the children.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
CR was stopped and given a traffic warning in Greenwhich at the time of the shooting; he was driving a car registered to his mother, Lanza's vehicle was registered to Nancy Lanza. reply to post by DelMarvel

www.ctpost.com...
The car confiscated at the scene, the black Honda with that license plate, belongs to a relative of Lanza's and not to R he said. A relative.... Nancy Lanza, or some other relative? Not that it matters, just thought is was kind of ambiguous since it was reported to be Nancy Lanza's by other PD officials.

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join