It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by destination now
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

And I can't believe you can't answer a simple question. No where did I say "stop talking about it" I just asked a question. Do you have answers to my questions?

Dont you know? When they are faced with logic, they turn to accusations of "shutting down the conversation". Really, its happened all throughout this thread, and others. Its almost out of a playbook.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Somebody posted a link to radiorefererence.com with links to the original recordings. I have listened and listened to every copy I can find and every single one of them has the phrase "end the life of adam" located around 9:58 am. To me the way it is phrased sounds like a hypnotic suggestion, but of course that is my own speculation. It sounds like Adam was there and killed himself on cue. Here is a link to the correct recording, listen starting about 15 minutes into it. The voice that speaks at 15:13 that says, "at this point, ah.. all we know at the time" and at 15:30 that says, "stand by units in front of the school, we're conducting an interior search at this time" sounds like the same voice that says, "end the life of adam" at 15:35

areg.radioreference.com...

Here is the link someone posted from radioreference:
forums.radioreference.com...

I just can't get over that. It really is there. But WHY is it there?

Thanks,
Hattie

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by hattie

Hm.. I wonder why that's there.. Instead of wild speculation and conspiracies, why not think of it more along the lines of police responding and ordering any officer to shoot to kill.. suspect that's heavily armed, already killed numerous people, and they didn't think they could take him down peacefully..

Hmm novel concept.... but then again, noone ever thinks of those things, just how it's got to be a hypnotic suggestion in a grand conspiracy...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by hattie

Hattie just a correction.......I posted the recordings to youtube all separated as they are at that website. That phrase is ONLY on the Newtown police recording.......it is NOT on the Fairfield recording. It was said it was recorded......the only questions now are who said that and why?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starling
How can you say or prove that this Sandy Hook mother's claim was false?
How can you claim that the poster knows that this is false?
Is this not just blatent intimidation on your part?

No Sandy Hook mother claims her daughter is still alive. The poster knows this, and knows the whole story. Look at the other posts.

No it's not blatant intimidation.

It's challenging idiotic, shameless, ignorant misinformation by shining the light of reality on it.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
reply to post by DelMarvel

Be that as it may, it actually muddies the water even more to try to reconcile how a random traffic stop in Greenwich, CT managed to get on a Newtown police channel frequency.

Correction it was NOT on the Newtown recording only the Fairfield County recording so it was either County or State police. What is a County or State Detective, remember the article states Detective, doing with a random traffic stop to issue a verbal warning of a parking violation? IMO TOTALLY FICTITIOUS TO PROVIDE AN ALIBI. The next question is why?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Shows how much you know about Connecticut....and the structure of police here..

There are no County Police/Sheriff's in Connecticut at all, they were done away with quite a few years ago to save money.. (in 2000 then Governor Rowland did away with the Sheriff's system after a huge scandal)

Some towns have Resident Troopers instead of regular police departments, so unless the stop was on the Merritt Parkway or I95 (or even 84 if up near Danbury which would be odd if it were Fairfield) A local police officer would have been the one making the stop.

Also CT State Police Detectives have the same authority as any other officer to make traffic stops, issue citations, and cite verbally a warning if they see an incident, it is not uncommon up here to see the State Police (numerous different ranks) making stops in towns if they see something that warrants it. We never see anything unusual, in fact the detectives and troopers drive the same vehicles, unmarked Crown Vic's or Chargers with only the lightbar to designate them.. even the license plates are regular issue plates and make no reference to being official or in any way law enforcement.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Oh did not know that but thanks for the correction. I meant to point out it was NOT Newtown as it was not on that recording. I thought this:

BCD996XT scanning CSP Troop G, Darien PD, New Canaan PD, and Greenwich PD.

Which is the description of what is recorded for the Fairfield County feed at Radioreference, included county police. It does appear to include Troop G of the state police and Greenwich PD where he claims to have been pulled over. I have never heard of a Detective pulling someone over at all let alone for a minor parking warning. Seems way, way, way, way, to convenient for me. So at the exact time of this shooting he just happens to have an alibi by none other than the police? What are the odds of that?

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

well that explains a lot actually, Greenwich..

That PD would pull over you just to pull a power trip on ya, even if it was just for a warning, just to show they are so much better than everyone else, so yeah a detective there WOULD pull over someone if they looked at them even cross-eyed just to prove a point..

I've gotten many a warning and ticket in that town...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I suppose it is possible......then again it is also possible to drive from Newtown to Greenwich after 9:45 am and manage to conveniently have a run in with the police before noon. That officer did not say when it was that morning.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I think I will post it here, since this where we discuss theories , I hope it is not a out of topic post.

Marlow posted this link in another thread , which is giving even more questions than answers.

Shooter's motives

Lanza — a string bean-thin goth kid described by friends as a “genius” — first shot his mother then drove to the school in her car with at least three of her guns: a Glock and a SIG Sauer, and a .223-caliber Bushmaster rifle. And the gunman had access to even more guns than the trio found at the school — cops recovered a .45-caliber Henry repeating rifle, a .22-caliber Marlin rifle, and a .30-caliber Enfield rifle, a law enforcement source told CNN.

After shooting his way into the building, Lanza, dressed in black and wearing a bullet-proof vest — opened fire in two classrooms at around 9:30 am.

Several questions on that.

* Motivation of targeting this particular school is an altercation with the teachers. Still not sure the connection to this school or teachers.
* MSM is famous for character assassination , now calling him as 'genius'
* He had bullet-proof vest - Is it owned by Nancy as well or aquired by him /given to him by someone
* Initially we were told all the guns were owned by Nancy, but now they are listing several more - cops recovered a .45-caliber Henry repeating rifle, a .22-caliber Marlin rifle, and a .30-caliber Enfield rifle,

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by VimanaExplorer

This is the only part of this that I don't agree with what they are saying on, There is no way, humanly possible Adam, himself, could have carried this off. I don't think the dude the other thread was talking about had diddly to do with it, but I do think Adam had gotten himself in with some other more.. "armed" individuals that helped him carry out this crime...

Do I have proof, no, it's just a strong hunch. A hunch that is supported by the fact that the entire state is still on a random traffic stop, school and public building lockdown type situation..

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by VimanaExplorer

That was an old story from December 15, 2012
I only posted it in order to show that you can not take the media stories as truth, because it was reported a few days later that there was no "altercation".

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicBob

So perhaps it would be a good idea for you guys in support of a conspiracy theory to revisit your original claims, investigate them in the light of new evidence that may have come to the fold and reassess your position on them.

What's interesting is that the "truther" investigators in this case don't seem to be very well informed at all on a number of issues (perhaps willfully so.) For example, the question of the AR-15 being found in the school and a shotgun being recovered from the trunk was resolved over two weeks ago in the mainstream media but you still see people harping this.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

I see, still they are listing more guns and bullet-proof vest, I doubt Nancy owned any of those. So at this point, we can't trust take any MSM reports at its face value. So there will be more questions than answers.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I am avoiding the majority of ATS for a reason. Yet I still get spam because of this.

Honestly, and I hate admitting it....but I am to a point where I just don't care. I don't care about killing spree's, fiscal cliffs, debt ceilings....i just don't care anymore.

Not that anyone here should care. But I REALLY wish the rest of you would act in a way that keeps ATS from having to send out massive spam mailings.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marlow
This means that a riffle and additionally a shotgun were found IN THE SCHOOL. I strongly doubt that the police officer AT THIS TIME already had looked in the trunk of the car where later a shotgun was found.

But on what basis do you "strongly doubt" that someone had looked in the trunk? No offense but that's one example of the unsubstantiated threads that a large portion of these CTheories are based on. For example, this sort of thing: "That's not what a parent whose kid had just been murdered at school would normally do." But what is normal here? It's a chaotic, once in a lifetime experience for everyone from the kids up to the governor and the federal officials. People are making assumptions who are not only not taking this into account but don't even know what standard procedures might have been in place.

Originally posted by Marlow

11:50 "All that aside, we know for a FACT the car is registered to C. R*d*a" (--)
No, we do not know this for a fact, this needs further investigation

Once again, no offense, but this matter appears to be settled as well and is still being ignored by people.

CR was stopped and given a traffic warning in Greenwhich at the time of the shooting; he was driving a car registered to his mother, Lanza's vehicle was registered to Nancy Lanza.

Source

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by hattie

Hm.. I wonder why that's there.. Instead of wild speculation and conspiracies, why not think of it more along the lines of police responding and ordering any officer to shoot to kill.. suspect that's heavily armed, already killed numerous people, and they didn't think they could take him down peacefully..

Hmm novel concept.... but then again, noone ever thinks of those things, just how it's got to be a hypnotic suggestion in a grand conspiracy...

Shoot to kill is fine. Using his correct name when they weren't even sure of his name is slightly concerning. Considering their first "official" thoughts were that his name was Ryan.

Hattie

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hattie

We don't know that they didn't know at that time, all we know is the MEDIA didn't know at that time, there's a huge huge difference...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
. Seems way, way, way, way, to convenient for me. So at the exact time of this shooting he just happens to have an alibi by none other than the police? What are the odds of that?

What are the odds that someone totally unconnected to the case was routinely pulled over by police somewhere else in Connecticut the day of the shootings?

Pretty good, actually.

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join