A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by swansong19

the assertions of those who believe these people faked or acted out their grief for nefarious purposes are baseless and are severely lacking in good and proper evidence.

If that were the measure for comments on a conspiracy forum I highly doubt there'd be any.

We're not talking about Reptilians, HAARP and Ron Paul here.

We're talking about real people who have been thrust into tragic circumstance through no fault of their own and who are being slandered and stalked all over the internet.

We're talking about Chris Rodia getting actual death threats because of this crap. Kudos to ATS for taking the right stand.

And the worst part is if anything remotely close to this was happening to the conspiracy theorist "researchers" they'd all be blowing gaskets. I can think of one prominent conspiracy website owner in particular.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter
reply to post by captaintyinknots

1. Agreed it is very illogical to have everyone in on this, but this "assumption" alone is not valid. After all why did 911 spark so much controversy if the scale was even bigger? I repeat, I did not say I have evidence I am just stating some points are just outright strange. They have an interest in finding the truth. They are not motivated by stars and flags, or YouTube views, and yet they seem ok with how everything is being handled.

2. Again I can agree with you some parents feel shock and still cannot take in what has happened, your assumption again is that everyone is affected by shock therefore no one is sobbing their hearts out. Like I said both assumptions are not wrong.

3. Fair enough, no bodies but not one bit of blood either. All bodies were in closed casket, coroner AT FIRST states all bodies were hit by assault rifle rounds which is an untrue statement and he is very unprofessional to be a coroner for this tragedy.

4. Where is the evidence they have matching dresses? Is there a photo of the sisters wearing the same dress? Again we are both assuming here.

5. You know someone affected, I am "assuming" they are residents? Have they lost someone? I'm waiting on proof on your side as well.

6. Creator of a facebook page states something, and it's set in stone? This is also an assumption.

You started a thread with fair assumptions, I am just adding mine to the discussion because I think a lot of things don't add up. Please do try to understand.
edit on 3-1-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

1. It is illogical and irrational to believe that hundreds, if not thousands of people were directly affected by this, and none of them have questioned the story that Adam Lanza killed the people at the school.

2. It is completely idiotic to conclude none of the people affected sobbed and were grieving just because you saw no photos of their grief.

3. It is borderline insane to question why there was no blood when the shooting all occurred inside the school, where it can be presumed was filled with pools of blood.

4. Re Emilie Parker's dress. It is common that clothes are passed down to younger siblings when kids outgrow them. Do you really need this explained to you? Or in your reality is it much more reasonable the Emilie Parker's death was faked and she bounced in and sat on Obama's lap for a photo op?

5. Demanding "proof" that somebody knows somebody affected is narcissistic. Why should somebody "prove" to some anonymous online poster anything?

6. A claim was made that somehow the FB page was proof of a pre-meditated conspiracy. It's common knowledge that FB pages can be renamed. Unless you can prove otherwise, the owner's explanation stands. Why don't you file a lawsuit and force FB to release all the information re the owner and the original content of the page?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
reply to post by peashooter
This is done to discredit all of the story's inconsistencies in one feil swoop.

Please enlighten us with all of what you believe are the stories inconsistencies?

More important, why at this early stage, only a couple weeks after the shootings, would you expect all the aspects of the story to be "consistent?"

Did you know the day after the Titanic sunk the papers printed that it didn't? Go check it out on here.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

-And what of the people (like myself) who actually KNOW people in the area?

You want to trade names...?

How about I put you in touch with a family from Newtown who has many serious questions they'd liked answered?

Perhaps you can tell them why no one is answering their questions or returning their calls....or why you are so intent on making sure they receive no answers.

Why is it that you guys always jump to the "you're trying to shut down all conversation" garbage? If you can show me any place where I have said this shouldnt be discussed at all, id love to see it. Until you can show me that, you are shown to be a sensationalistic person, who makes false accusations.

As I have said plenty of times, I have reached out in an attempt to verify who I know. It has been met with reluctance, because certain people have already destroyed the integrity of this conversation.

I am sure there are plenty of people in the town that want answers. I am also CERTAIN that there are more than plenty of people in town who know, and have known for some time, the people that you all are claiming are actors.

edit on 3-1-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by DelMarvelWe're talking about Chris Rodia getting actual death threats because of this crap. Kudos to ATS for taking the right stand.

And this is where you lose me.

Rodia isn't getting crap because of "us". Perhaps he's getting crap because he's a convicted felon...awaiting trial...in proximity to a school shooting.

The fact that you decide to mailign "us"...and defend him...tells me you couldn't care less about finding the truth or the best interests of the families.

I have not heard ONCE...ANYWHERE...people accusing this guy of being a killer. I have heard people asking questions about him because of his proximity to this event based on actual police transmissions.

link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

-And what of the people (like myself) who actually KNOW people in the area?

You want to trade names...?

How about I put you in touch with a family from Newtown who has many serious questions they'd liked answered?

Perhaps you can tell them why no one is answering their questions or returning their calls....or why you are so intent on making sure they receive no answers.

Have you told them you "discovered" that kids were outside flying kites when the school was in lock down, and that the Newtown Bee pre-published photos of the incident before it happened?

What are their three most serious questions they'd like answered?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755and that the Newtown Bee pre-published photos of the incident before it happened?

Another lie...

No one has claimed the photos were pre-published. Certainly not me.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Alright so we've probably concluded that the firehouse was a staging area, perhaps for people to evacuate to while they clear out the school.

Review this link to the photos again, FOURTH PIC FROM LAST, the white sign which is in the distance SAYS "SANDY HOOK SCHOOL"

galleries.apps.chicagotribune.com...

The person who made that 25 minute video ALSO shows this fact.
So putting a sign at a fire station saying "Sandy Hook School" does not make ANY sense. The only explanation is that people KNEW they were going to put the sign there, what does that mean?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

This sign may have always been at the corner of Dickenson Dr. and Riverside Rd. for the simple fact this was probably the most secluded site for a school I've ever seen. If they didn't have a sign out there you would NEVER know there was a school down there at all.

The problem is that the media used camera angles to make it seem that the action of LE and ambulances and a smattering of parents, was taking place at the school instead of the fire department by using a framing that included the Sandy Hook School sign in the vantage point.

This was absolutely intentional.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755and that the Newtown Bee pre-published photos of the incident before it happened?

Another lie...

No one has claimed the photos were pre-published. Certainly not me.

Why accusing me of lying when all I did was ask you a simple question?

On topic, what are the three most serious questions the Newtown family has about the events?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

That sounds plausible, the sign is visible on google maps so my argument is not valid. (should've checked earlier)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
We are told amongst a myriad of conflicting news stories that a few cars in the parking lot were struck by bullets.
Has anyone seen photos of the other vehicles allegedly struck by gunfire?
Or just the crazy coincidence of few weeks hired, Lauren Rousseau's alleged vehicle?

And if so, why? Once the media were able to go to the home of the father of Lauren Rousseau, and take pictures, (or so we are told), of her car, could not, would not, this same media go to the homes of the owners of these other vehicles and take photos of them for the same reason? Or at the very least NAME the owners of those vehicles and give a description of the vehicle and location of the bullet holes and show them circled on one of their areial views?

If there really are no such other vehicles with bullet holes in them, and that was just more wild blue yonder
media reporting, then what is the explanation for those allegedly shown with inward and outward trajectory
where this car was parked?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvelWe're talking about Chris Rodia getting actual death threats because of this crap. Kudos to ATS for taking the right stand.

And this is where you lose me.

Rodia isn't getting crap because of "us". Perhaps he's getting crap because he's a convicted felon...awaiting trial...in proximity to a school shooting.

The fact that you decide to mailign "us"...and defend him...tells me you couldn't care less about finding the truth or the best interests of the families.

I have not heard ONCE...ANYWHERE...people accusing this guy of being a killer. I have heard people asking questions about him because of his proximity to this event based on actual police transmissions.

Oh, come on. There are postings all over the internet implying or outright alleging that he was involved in the killings. There were posts here fitting that description that could probably still be found. Obviously, the guy isn't a model citizen. However, he doesn't appear to be a baby killer, either. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time and winds up with his name all over the internet and freaks threatening to kill him. And he's just the beginning of the people being stalked over this. Go over to another site that will not be named and you can see them dredging up and posting every piece of personal info they can find about the widow of the guy in charge of props on Dark Knight. And her kids. It's disgusting.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This guy makes a good point. Adam was dead. Almost immediately, they reported the "shooter" as being Ryan Lanza. Adam supposedly had his brother's ID on him. For hours, they were claiming Ryan from New Jersey, was the shooter. Within the first hour (prior to 10:30), they determined that Nancy was shot four times. "How did they establish probable cause to search the mom's house in the first hour?" Why would they go there in the first place? What was it that prompted them to do that? At about 25:00 in the video.

Also some good points about Lauren Rousseau's car at about 9:50.

He also mentions that one of the mothers of an alleged victim came forward saying that her child is not dead (at around 33:06). First time I heard of this so I searched for it, and this is what I found: instagram.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-1-2013 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

It's a bit odd to me that authorities haven't clarified that this man was NOT involved. You can't tell me they don't see the chatter, why not set the record straight? It'd be easy enough to do. The fact that they haven't says a lot to me.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

Yes it was done today during a news conference. The man's name came up during a question by a reporter and the cop replied he was not involved but was pulled over for a traffic infraction. It is really over, this man is NOT involved.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Do you have a link to said news conference? Thanks.

new topics
top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join