A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
edit:

old news clip was old....delete
edit on 3-1-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
This thread is a shame for ATS.

Pure disinfo.

Please elaborate on your assertion. One of the posting guidelines is "No 1-liners".

No 1-Liners: Please do not create minimal "me too," "I agree," or similar very-short replies. (Adding "second line" to short comments doesn't count.)

Just what about this thread constitutes a shame for ATS or disinfo?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Very well-written and accurate, however what I've always believed is many people go into "denial" as they learn of such a horrendous crime...because they cannot absorb the stark reality of it and hence, it becomes easier to deny that it really occured and find "other" ways to deal with the sad knowledge of it.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

Every vehicle visible in the evacuation photo is in the exact same position as the overhead helicopter shot.
I checked it thoroughly as I wondered if it was from the October drill myself.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
wrong thread..sry
edit on 3-1-2013 by Ladyk74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

Every vehicle visible in the evacuation photo is in the exact same position as the overhead helicopter shot.
I checked it thoroughly as I wondered if it was from the October drill myself.

Do you have links to the photos you compared? Not sure if they are in the threads or where, thanks.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicBob

To everyone who said my post about parents not mourning being heartless :

Please DO review this video again, and skip to 15:30. Those 2 parents ARE ACTORS, now I know many of you agree so after that's out of the way, here's my question:

Am I the heartless one for questioning their behaviour or are THESE ACTORS the heartless ones ACTING beside a tragedy!?!? Would that not be an insult to the "deceased"?! Come on people.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-1-2013 by peashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter
reply to post by CosmicBob

To everyone who said my post about parents not mourning being heartless :

Please DO review this video again, and skip to 15:30. Those 2 parents ARE ACTORS, now I know many of you agree so after that's out of the way, here's my question:

Am I the heartless one for questioning their behaviour or are THESE ACTORS the heartless ones ACTING beside a tragedy!?!? Would that not be an insult to the "deceased"?! Come on people.

www.youtube.com...

Since you state it as a fact, can you please provide one single peace of actual evidence for the claim? A youtube video of someone not acting the way you think they should act is not evidence of anything but your inability to understand the human psyche.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by peashooter

I personally dislike this video because it spoils any good information brought out and highlighted in the first half concerning the school with the Dallas Goldbug disinfo shillery of the Greenberg crap.

But, that is what he is hired to do. Shore up holes in a story where the truth leaks out and paper it over with adding in stupid obviously false comparisons to people.
He does this every time so that anyone who sees that yes, it is very likely that crisis actors were used to sell this story to the public via the media's own brand of misinfo to confuse the case and any "facts".
This happened with 9/11, Aurora, and now here.
This is done to discredit all of the story's inconsistencies in one feil swoop.
Do not let good investigative work be tainted with his bad "limited hang-out" operations.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Hold up, I am accused of no evidence which is basically the same position as everyone else on this thread?
Your original post are merely assumptions as well, why is yours more valid than others?
Perhaps you have contact with someone affected by this event, this has probably been asked before but have they lost a child?

Please also explain the stupid acts of Gene Rosen crying about kids running to his house, he doesn't even have kids why does he have stuffed animals?

Are we all not lacking evidence? Why is it that the media focuses on a shooting in which 20 something people died instead of the fact that one drone strike kills an average of 40 civilians? Who owns the media? Who owns the news?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Hold up, I am accused of no evidence which is basically the same position as everyone else on this thread?
Your original post are merely assumptions as well, why is yours more valid than others?
Perhaps you have contact with someone affected by this event, this has probably been asked before but have they lost a child?

Please also explain the stupid acts of Gene Rosen crying about kids running to his house, he doesn't even have kids why does he have stuffed animals?

Are we all not lacking evidence? Why is it that the media focuses on a shooting in which 20 something people died instead of the fact that one drone strike kills an average of 40 civilians? Who owns the media? Who owns the news?

-Ive called out every claim that they are actors that I have seen. Dont hide behind "but they did it too!". You stated it as fact. Can you provide any proof?

-My original posts are not assumptions. If you'd like to challenge any of them, by all means, go ahead.

-Yes, I do have contact with someone affected by this.

-I dont have kids. I have a few stuffed animals around my house. Not uncommon.

-So now you wish to make this about drones? Thats quite a deflection from the question I asked. If you have no evidence, just say so.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Originally posted by CosmicBob
reply to post by swansong19

the assertions of those who believe these people faked or acted out their grief for nefarious purposes are baseless and are severely lacking in good and proper evidence.

If that were the measure for comments on a conspiracy forum I highly doubt there'd be any.

I do my part, however small you may think it may be, to contest television news stories where they may be inaccurate.

And have you started any threads to this effect since Newtown? Are you currently participating in any? If so, pass them along. I also favor discussing the role of media.

The question I put to you regarding placing your self in the shoes of the parents was purely a hypothetical.

Yes...I know...but it's asked time and again as a rhetorical device. No serious issue is the place for emotional rhetoric.

Which do you think is more likely here: that the parents approached the media, or that the media approached them?

Well...considering the parents themselves said they contacted the media...I'd go with that.

If you think I am "BS'ing" you with my responses, then call me on it and prove it.

Well...your claim that questioning the behaviour of parenst/witnesses/survivors as being "tantamount to libel" is total BS.

I appreciate you taking the time to discuss this calmly...but I still haven't seen one thing out of the con side that refutes any of the claims I make in this post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As I've mentioned before...the issue of the pics from the Newtown Bee with the 12-december in the address have been solved to my satisfaction...and are off the table as an anomaly.
edit on 3-1-2013 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
My mistake Gene Rosen supposedly has 2 grand kids, but his interviews are unbearable to watch. (if they were real I'd be insulted)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

My mistake Gene Rosen supposedly has 2 grand kids, but his interviews are unbearable to watch. (if they were real I'd be insulted)

"If they were real"? Good lord. Its this type of tripe that has kept me away from these threads.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

1. Agreed it is very illogical to have everyone in on this, but this "assumption" alone is not valid. After all why did 911 spark so much controversy if the scale was even bigger? I repeat, I did not say I have evidence I am just stating some points are just outright strange.

2. Again I can agree with you some parents feel shock and still cannot take in what has happened, your assumption again is that everyone is affected by shock therefore no one is sobbing their hearts out. Like I said both assumptions are not wrong.

3. Fair enough, no bodies but not one bit of blood either. All bodies were in closed casket, coroner AT FIRST states all bodies were hit by assault rifle rounds which is an untrue statement and he is very unprofessional to be a coroner for this tragedy.

4. Where is the evidence they have matching dresses? Is there a photo of the sisters wearing the same dress? Again we are both assuming here.

5. You know someone affected, I am "assuming" they are residents? Have they lost someone? I'm waiting on proof on your side as well.

6. Creator of a facebook page states something, and it's set in stone? This is also an assumption.

You started a thread with fair assumptions, I am just adding mine to the discussion because I think a lot of things don't add up. Please do try to understand.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

You started a thread with fair assumptions, I am just adding mine to the discussion because I think a lot of things don't add up.

Another thing that seems "off"

46 cops for a town of ~ 2000 residents

www.newtown-ct.gov...

The average New England PD has 2.2 Officers per 1000.

wiki.answers.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by swansong19

As I've mentioned before...the issue of the pics from the Newtown Bee with the 12-december in the address have been solved to my satisfaction...and are off the table as an anomaly.

Have you figured out yet that all of the "anomalies" you've posted only reflect your own ignorance of the realities of the situation, not a conspiracy?

Because you fail to understand reality as it is doesn't mean it's how you believe it is, or believe it should be.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

-And what of the people (like myself) who actually KNOW people in the area?

-I am not assuming anything. I am asking for ANY evidence that actually backs up the claims. So far NONE has been presented. Meaning that the theory is BASELESS. Meaning it cant even be debunked, as it is nothing more than a musing to begin with.

-We do not know for sure yet if what the coroner said was true or false, as we do not have the official report yet.

-Yes, there are photos of them wearing matching dresses (and as I have already pointed out, the dress that Emilie's sister is wearing in the photo with obama is not the same as the one from the previous picture-the bow is in a different position. On top of that, the photo with obama is only ever show on here as a stand alone, with no context given (because the context DESTROYS the idea that it is emilie). Here:
gawker.com...

Hopefully that puts that one to rest.

-Yes, I have family in the area. I have contacted Skeptic Overlord to verify this, however, his disgust with the outlandish garbage being posted about this has led him to not want anything to do with the subject.

-So the person that created the page explains what happened, and in your mind, that doesnt prove anything? Basically, what you are saying, is that you will only accept what you choose, even when the facts are presented. Yeah...that'll get to the bottom of things

I agree with you that lots of things are strange with the event. And so long as the water is being muddied with baseless garbage, we will never find out the truth.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Yes please address the police radio chatter that there were 2 gunmen (which may be in addition to Adam Lanza who was probably already dead at that time). Also someone said that the wounds were caused by an AR-15 (5.56 or .223) but they found 4 handguns in the school and no AR-15 and it was even described by its manufacture (Bushmaster) so either someone saw it up close or it is a total fabrication (a "bushmaster" is not a generic name for the AR-15 rifle platform). Also the "long gun" found in the trunk of the black car and cleared of the round in the chamber (not something that you would find if the gun was used til the clip was empty and then put away in the trunk afterward) was reported to be the Bushmaster but it cleared the chamber like the Saiga (AK-47 style) shotgun. Can you reconcile these discrepancies? (IF these ?s have been answered then my apologies but this thread is too long now - 57 pages - to read it all in one sitting.)
edit on 3-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

....deep breath.....

I HAVE NEVER SAID I CAN RECONCILE ALL OF THE DISCREPANCIES. It seems, no matter how many times I state that, some still dont get it.

A few things to point out.

-The radio chatter references 2 POSSIBLE gunmen. Personally, I believe it is quite possible that there was more than one shooter.

-We dont have the final report on what weapons were used, so right now we have people claiming something that doesnt exist is false.

-Again, we do not have a final report on the guns in the trunk, so all we have now is speculation (on a side note, though, I do find it funny that people are here, stating knowledge of guns, such as what they act like when the chamber is cleared, yet they do not even have enough gun knowledge to know the difference between a 'clip' and a 'mag'. Prime example of just regurgitating what was heard or seem written elsewhere).

new topics

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join