It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts
reply to post by shasta9600

That woman leading them at the front of the line can't possibly be a cop. She's wearing what look like ballet flats?? Also, the pictures of the children being evacuated...it looks like Fall.
edit on 2-1-2013 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

If I had to bet, I'd put my money on this being the October drill.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600

Originally posted by swansong19
Anyone else feel a tad insulted that we have to discuss this in a thread called "Already DeBunked Theories" ?

Or is it just me?

We'll talk about it wherever we can. Whether it's here, there, or somewhere else!

All options are open at this point and thinking outside of the box and getting creative is a must

No doubt.

But it would be nice to have seperate threads for some of the relevent topics. All the work LadyK did on the recordings for ex.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

But it would be nice to have seperate threads for some of the relevent topics. All the work LadyK did on the recordings for ex.

Ideally, yes it would be nice. We might as well face the fact right now, that it's not going to be nice. Nor will any of this discussion be easy in any way, or even getting it started in the first place.

Lets count our blessings for being wide awake. Anything past that is a bonus

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

That woman leading them at the front of the line can't possibly be a cop. She's wearing what look like ballet flats?? Also, the pictures of the children being evacuated...it looks like Fall.

She doesn't have any socks on either. The temp was supposed to have been in the 30's, on the morning in question. Throw on the odd pile

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well...might as well toss it all in before this one gets closed, too.

You probaly know about 872-YEO and the person to whom that plate is *speculated to be* registered.

You probably also know about this fellow's colorful past...including drugs and burglary.

Well...so do I...and it's the only reason this image leapt out at me.

I found it in this clip. It's 3hrs of live coverage. It's quite surprising to hear about police checking individual vehicles and looking for a second shooter mentioned many times.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-1-2013 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   

If I had to bet, I'd put my money on this being the October drill.

here is a link to pictures taken that day, it looks like the leaves were still on the trees:

www.sandyhookfire.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I'm sure many of you have seen this, I'd like to put it here, in THE thread, for anyone who has not. This is how many days after the death of their daughter/sister?? (Where did they find the strength?) There are other videos of the family making public speeches at the candle light vigil in the town square, or wherever. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but when an immediate family member dies, the last thing I would want to do is publicity. If I were somehow coerced into doing Piers Morgan after such an event, talking about it would not be this easy.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Pilot because: because because because because because....because of the wonderful things he does...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilothere is a link to pictures taken that day, it looks like the leaves were still on the trees:

Duhhh...lol.....

This is EXACTLY why we need to be able to have these discussions.

Sometimes the obvious aint so obvious.

star for you.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I'll assume anyone following this will be aware of Dawn Hochsprung's odd witness report to the Newtown Bee that came after she died.

What you may not be familiar with is the odd bing cache date of the original page that contained the principal's comments.

Here are the details should you need to catch up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the screencap and details of the cached page. I just clicked on the cache link and it still works.

Anyway...

Here is bing's search page.

www.bing.com...

To check it's function...type in a search term. On the right side of the link you'll see a little arrow. Click on it and it will show you the link to check the cached page.

I just checked this thread...page 42

cc.bingj.com...

It works. The cache date of the Newtown Bee story is the 13th of Dec.

Even the largest gap in time zones would still have this story on their servers prior to Dawn Hochsprung's death.

This is actual...verifiable...EVIDENCE...Any Mods Care About This??

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by swansong19

Wow..well I have no explanation for the cache. Just adds to the never ending list of unanswered questions. I will try to find out more about this cache thing. Just wanted to let you all know I will post Timeline 2 in a little while..
Keep up the healthy discussion

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
One more thing to add regarding the interview with the smiling parents, if her daughter is truly in a closed casket how could she be smiling talking about her? Normally if someone summoned the strength to smile for the interview wouldn't their eyes be swollen and red?

Anyways here is a link to high definition photos of Sandy Hook Shooting, I know this has probably been mentioned before but I have yet to spot a single tear or wet cheek...

galleries.apps.chicagotribune.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter
One more thing to add regarding the interview with the smiling parents, if her daughter is truly in a closed casket how could she be smiling talking about her? Normally if someone summoned the strength to smile for the interview wouldn't their eyes be swollen and red?

Anyways here is a link to high definition photos of Sandy Hook Shooting, I know this has probably been mentioned before but I have yet to spot a single tear or wet cheek...

galleries.apps.chicagotribune.com...

Making wildly foolish, narcissistic conjectures about kids not being dead, or parents not mourning the right way, is one of the things that caused site owner, Skeptic Overlord to conclude these threads are the worst of the worst he's even seen on ATS.

Ridiculousness, Shameful Rating 10+

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by peashooter

Normally?

I didn't realise there was a normal reaction to such a thing.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by peashooter

Posts like yours are why I have been staying away from this thread and many like it. You give theorists a bad name and destroy their credibility. Just sick.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Anyone else feel a tad insulted that we have to discuss this in a thread called "Already DeBunked Theories" ?

Or is it just me?

We'll talk about it wherever we can. Whether it's here, there, or somewhere else!

All options are open at this point and thinking outside of the box and getting creative is a must

I take exception to your comment about "getting creative". I think there has been too much "getting creative" already in the broad discussion of this event as a false flag.

No, in fact this is a time for those discussing this tragedy in this context to get get logical, try a bit of sensitivity before outright accusing the victims and families of such as actors and be critical of all claims: even the ones that try to bolster this false flag theory.

And to all those suspicious of the parents emotional responses to the event, I would ask you: Have you ever dealt with the loss of a child or loved one that was as widely publicized as this? Yes, perhaps there may have been a certain level of acting involved, but not the acting you think. When you are in front of a large audience of strangers, it is quite plausible to accept that you might try and not show your vulnerability and weakness at that point in time. It must have been incredibly difficult for these parents to have to deal with such an untimely senseless loss of their child and still have to face the media. I certainly have no idea how I would behave under those circumstances and neither do any of you unless you were there or have experienced a similar situation in the past. The tactless assertions of those trying to push that as evidence is shameful and shows a total lack of intellectual honesty and respect for the grieving.
edit on 3-1-2013 by CosmicBob because: Address those accusing parents of acting.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The parents and family members are in shock. This is why when they actually have to talk about the kids they lose it. If you have ever lost a parent or child you would know. Everyone acts differently.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Wow...where'd you guys all come from so suddenly?

So many censors...so many wishing to smother discussion.

There are many threads on this site that offend me. So ya know what I do...? It's a novel concept...but...I don't read them.

I notice not one of you who just appeared (as if your meeting just ended) wanted to take a shot at the caching evidence...and don't even bother kidding yourself...or trying to kid others...or deflecting by trying to scare them with your nonsensical malware BS.

You guys are resisting just a bit too hard for this to be simple moral indignation and concern for people you don't even know...who aren't being harmed in the slightest by these conversations.

There's something up...and if I know the sorts of people that frequent sites like this...they won't stop no matter where it takes them...even if that "somewhere" is right here.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I'll assume anyone following this will be aware of Dawn Hochsprung's odd witness report to the Newtown Bee that came after she died.

What you may not be familiar with is the odd bing cache date of the original page that contained the principal's comments.

Here are the details should you need to catch up.

And the screencap and details of the cached page. I just clicked on the cache link and it still works.

Anyway...

Here is bing's search page.

www.bing.com...

To check it's function...type in a search term. On the right side of the link you'll see a little arrow. Click on it and it will show you the link to check the cached page.

I just checked this thread...page 42

cc.bingj.com...

It works. The cache date of the Newtown Bee story is the 13th of Dec.

Even the largest gap in time zones would still have this story on their servers prior to Dawn Hochsprung's death.

This is actual...verifiable...EVIDENCE...Any Mods Care About This??

Hi swansong19

I offer my apologies if in a previous post you thought I was being condescending, it was not my intention. I will try to be more careful with my words in this response.

I am a programmer by trade and as such, work a lot with servers and the majority of third party servers I have worked on in the past have inaccurate timestamps, especially when it's not particularly required for legal purposes. Now, I'm not asserting here that this is a common practice for the Bing cache servers as well, but I am suggesting that this does cast a modicum of reasonable doubt on this being solid evidence.

My approach to evidence such as this is always to ask, would it stand up in a court of law, and in my view, I think that a claim such as this could be easily cast in doubt as to it's veracity.

I will grant you, however, that if the server times are indeed accurate, it raises questions about the event, but I still hold that this was a completely unexpected event that happened without any foreknowledge of those at the school and in the immediate surrounds.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Wow...where'd you guys all come from so suddenly?

So many censors...so many wishing to smother discussion.

Interesting that it's you who is derailing the thread, going off topic, and attacking other members when the whole "fake parent" argument is attacked.

Pointing out the stupidity of an argument only appears like it's smothering a discussion because most rational people see the stupidity, realize the argument is flawed, and stop posting the argument.

Case in point, your conclusion that students were flying kites while the school was in lockdown was quickly dispatched by showing it to be demonstrably false.

Wildly foolish, narcissistic, baseless conjecture doesn't lend itself to discussion.

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join