A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 54
54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by swansong19
 


Yes, the shoes are certainly strange.
So is this. I found the day/time of the original photo was at 18:10:52.
I can't figure that out as the time change and so near the shortest day of the year that
there would be this much daylight.

fotoforensics.com...

See what you think. Could some whizzers upload the two kid's evac pics side by side in the same frame post?




posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now
 


So her sister decided to wear her dead sister's dress to take a picture with Obama?
Does anyone else not see a logic error in this?
Can someone also confirm if the picture taken with Obama includes all 3 sisters alive and well?



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by peashooter
 


I just went to the Business Insider page with the photos of Obama and the parents...one shot of a side view of Obama and a back of the head shot of Mr Parker has Mrs Parker in the center facing the camera.





Mrs Parker looks ....? I don't know, if someone hadn't told me her daughter had been slain by a crazed gunman at school, I'm sure I wouldn't have guessed.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Pilot because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
reply to post by swansong19
 


Yes, the shoes are certainly strange.
So is this. I found the day/time of the original photo was at 18:10:52.
I can't figure that out as the time change and so near the shortest day of the year that
there would be this much daylight.

fotoforensics.com...

See what you think. Could some whizzers upload the two kid's evac pics side by side in the same frame post?


Would you mind describing to me how you determined that date/time?

I've seen other photos processed thru that site but I'm not sure how that site works.

I'll see what I can do on combining/comparing the pics for you.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by peashooter
reply to post by destination now
 


So her sister decided to wear her dead sister's dress to take a picture with Obama?
Does anyone else not see a logic error in this?
Can someone also confirm if the picture taken with Obama includes all 3 sisters alive and well?


I haven't dared mention stuff like this on this site...but, imo, this clip is interesting...the part I'd like to focus on tho begins at the 6:30 mark where they describe their visit to the funeral home and ends at the point where they begin discussing not being able to see the body.

See what you think. I won't include my perceptions, yet. But I would be interested in what anyone else sees/thinks.

This is the interview with Grace McDonnell's parents. The one in which they confirm they were not allowed to see Grace's body.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-1-2013 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
Zoom this pic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...


It does not look like a black sedan of any make or model in the spot where the Lanza car is allegedly later.
I still say they both look like SUVs.


Look to the right of the red car (see circled area below). That is where the car is.




posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by swansong19
 


I saw the Father beaming, as if the Mother was describing a fun camping trip they all took together. I'm not sure about what Mom meant when she described the "floor falling out" upon seeing her daughter in a white casket for the first time since the last time she saw her alive. It seems perfectly in line with the general tone of this interview that the family would then proceed to draw all over her casket with sharpies

The comments about not being able to see her; well... That does not ring true, or normal under any circumstances, and she describes how she rationalized being OK with not seeing her, what parent on what planet is that calm and reasonable about the remains of their child? I've seen this video, but thanks for pointing out that segment, it's all surreal but that part must look very strange to parents.
edit on 2-1-2013 by Pilot because: because sandy hoax demands it!



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74
09:39AM - Recording at 26:13: “Reports that teachers saw two shadows running, past the building, past the gym, which will be rear..58 they're shooting.” (2)

09:39AM - Recording at 26:29:“Yeah, we got ‘em. Their coming at me. Gun point” (2)

...

09:41AM - Recording at 28:30: "I got him proned out" (2)
These still bring many unanswered questions.




09:58AM - Recording at 15:35: "(same voice as above) "? the life of Adam?" (3)
This is still freaky, but there have been a couple of tranlsations of this line (forget what they all were). But when I listen to it I hear what you hear.




10:00AM - Recording at 26:25: "33 to HQ Motor vehicle stop" (1)

...

10:01AM - Recording at 27:00: "722ZHA"(1)
This was the Porche's plates.




10:05AM - Recording at 01:35: "Connecticut 872YEO Possible suspect vehicle"

10:06AM - Recording at 01:55: "Squad 3 to HQ I have run the operator He has Fl and Conn license, Name DOB
This is what I have been waiting for. I admit it is weird that the plates were registered in Sandy Hook which is around 35 miles from his city, but it appears they are confirming the plates here to him (and not Lanza).


Thanks for putting these together, great job and effort!



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot
reply to post by swansong19
 


I saw the Father beaming, as if the Mother was describing a fun camping trip they all took together. I'm not sure about what Mom meant when she described the "floor falling out" upon seeing her daughter in a white casket for the first time since the last time she saw her alive. It seems perfectly in line with the general tone of this interview that the family would then proceed to draw all over her casket with sharpies.


The first thing that struck me was the lack of emotion while recalling an emotional moment.

Recalling seeing the casket and "feeling like the floor was falling out"...should have elicited a similar, if milder, response...nothing.

But the part that I was wanting to point out was the discussion of "leaving things" with Grace.

Anyway...notice how when she gets to the NY Yankees hat...she has to catch herself when she says they left Grace's NY Yankees hat with her...

"She has her New York Yank...she has her dad's New York Yankees hat...lol"

I was left wondering...why would they leave her dad's hat instead of her's?

edit on 2-1-2013 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriterCould some whizzers upload the two kid's evac pics side by side in the same frame post?


Here ya go.




posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by swansong19
 


Honestly, I couldn't believe it when the mother said that when she left her daughter that day, in her casket, she was "at peace." I don't know any parent who would be "at peace" leaving their dead child. Maybe one day in the far off future, you might feel a sense of peace, but within days?



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by swansong19

Originally posted by PaperbackWriterCould some whizzers upload the two kid's evac pics side by side in the same frame post?


Here ya go.



At the right side of the second pic. Seems really odd to me that a lady would be wearing short pants with no socks, on a December morning? October, yes. Mid December, no?



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600
 


That woman leading them at the front of the line can't possibly be a cop. She's wearing what look like ballet flats?? Also, the pictures of the children being evacuated...it looks like Fall.
edit on 2-1-2013 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by swansong19

Originally posted by Pilot
reply to post by swansong19
 


I saw the Father beaming, as if the Mother was describing a fun camping trip they all took together. I'm not sure about what Mom meant when she described the "floor falling out" upon seeing her daughter in a white casket for the first time since the last time she saw her alive. It seems perfectly in line with the general tone of this interview that the family would then proceed to draw all over her casket with sharpies.


The first thing that struck me was the lack of emotion while recalling an emotional moment.

Recalling seeing the casket and "feeling like the floor was falling out"...should have elicited a similar, if milder, response...nothing.

But the part that I was wanting to point out was the discussion of "leaving things" with Grace.

Anyway...notice how when she gets to the NY Yankees hat...she has to catch herself when she says they left Grace's NY Yankees hat with her...

"She has her New York Yank...she has her dad's New York Yankees hat...lol"

I was left wondering...why would they leave her dad's hat instead of her's?

edit on 2-1-2013 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)


The hat thing, I'm not sure, the Dad looked at her and sort of smiled, maybe Grace used to snag his hat and wear it like it was hers...???



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts
reply to post by shasta9600
 


That woman leading them at the front of the line can't possibly be a cop. She's wearing what look like ballet flats??


She's wearing a state police wind breaker...and seems to have a side-arm.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pilot
 


It's certainly possible. They kept her's and left her dad's with her. If that was the only....memorable....part of the clip I would have thought nothing of it.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by swansong19
 


And ballet flats. Must be new police attire for women, I guess.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Anyone else feel a tad insulted that we have to discuss this in a thread called "Already DeBunked Theories" ?

Or is it just me?



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by swansong19

See what you think. I won't include my perceptions, yet. But I would be interested in what anyone else sees/thinks.

This is the interview with Grace McDonnell's parents. The one in which they confirm they were not allowed to see Grace's body.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-1-2013 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)


If this was a genuine interview, which it obviously is not,..but if it was, these would be some of the creepiest people I've ever seen, to display this kind of emotion after losing a child. It's so out of the realm of possibility, that it makes it an obvious acting job. Not once, not twice, but every single interview from the case. It's not isolated at all. The dad, this couple, the 'friendly neighbor', the teenage siblings of the teacher, the medical examiner. ALL OF THEM!

and the Owl drawing is an obvious fake on top of everything else. It's to the point now, where they're confident that they can rub it in people's faces and the vast majority will not have the slightest clue what is going on. They're proving to be right.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by swansong19
Anyone else feel a tad insulted that we have to discuss this in a thread called "Already DeBunked Theories" ?

Or is it just me?


We'll talk about it wherever we can. Whether it's here, there, or somewhere else!

All options are open at this point and thinking outside of the box and getting creative is a must





new topics
top topics
 
54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

log in

join