It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by swansong19

What exactly do you not understand about children being minors? Maybe in Canada the news can interview children without the consent of parents but they cannot do that in America.

What do you not understand about being interviewed by the POLICE? I'm not talking about reporters for gawd's sake.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You just made another baseless claim.

There is no official report so how can you say that they were not interviewed?

edit on 27-12-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by swansong19

Originally posted by vkey08And you won't have their names, they are minors and therefore their identities are protected if the parents dont' want them out in public... Another little law that everyone thinks they should just ignore for the sake of ATS..

I notice you didn't comment on the lack of any interviews with these children. Is that standard as well? To not question material witnesses to a capital crime?

Even young children who have been molested get interviewed...but not one of these kids will be? Seems odd for an ongoing investigation where so much is, apparently, up in the air.

Hello? McFly? Knock knock knock. Anybody home?

Police don't conduct their investigations based on YOUR lack of understanding. The police have all the evidence. You have what the media fed us in their rush to provide any details without confirming them first.

There was a video system at the school. There were other eye-witnesses. You have no idea who the police interviewed, or what's on the video.

Just because you can't understand something doesn't mean it's odd or that there's a conspiracy. Asking these ooh... Probing questions isn't making anybody look like a genius. Quite the opposite.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

edit on 27-12-2012 by Pilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755

Originally posted by vkey08And you won't have their names, they are minors and therefore their identities are protected if the parents dont' want them out in public... Another little law that everyone thinks they should just ignore for the sake of ATS..

I notice you didn't comment on the lack of any interviews with these children. Is that standard as well? To not question material witnesses to a capital crime?

Even young children who have been molested get interviewed...but not one of these kids will be? Seems odd for an ongoing investigation where so much is, apparently, up in the air.

Hello? McFly? Knock knock knock. Anybody home?

Police don't conduct their investigations based on YOUR lack of understanding. The police have all the evidence. You have what the media fed us in their rush to provide any details without confirming them first.

There was a video system at the school. There were other eye-witnesses. You have no idea who the police interviewed, or what's on the video.

Just because you can't understand something doesn't mean it's odd or that there's a conspiracy. Asking these ooh... Probing questions isn't making anybody look like a genius. Quite the opposite.

Seriously...? Legitimate discussion of available evidence will be quashed but condescension, sarcasm and back-biting like this goes on unabated?

The authorities have learned generally from the children who ran away that something may have happened to Lanza's rifle that caused him to stop firing.

Investigators have decided not to formally interview the children, based on advice from Yale child psychologists.

www.courant.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Ok, wait....so you post a quote that says they have decided not to interview the kids based on advice from a Yale child psychologist. You also post something that PROVES they have informally interviewed the kids...

...and you want to know why they didnt interview the kids?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Ok, wait....so you post a quote that says they have decided not to interview the kids based on advice from a Yale child psychologist. You also post something that PROVES they have informally interviewed the kids...

If you don't understand the difference between an informal interview...and an official one in the 2nd largest mass shooting in American history I'm not about to try and explain it to you.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You also asked for their names, I don't know much about the decision not to interview them, so I withheld comment. I only address that which I knew as concrete fact, that you will NOT get their names unless the parents say it's ok, which I am guessing they won't ever... I know I wouldn't, not after seeing the stuff posted here, and how some members are still clinging to the notion that this was all holograms and cgi.. (yes in another thread someone actually said that)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If anyone would like to answer a question for me I'd appreciate it.

From the same story...

The children escaped from the first-grade classroom of teacher Victoria Soto,

The six children who escaped Lanza's rampage ran to a home a short distance from the school.

The arriving officers encountered a shocking scene in Soto's classroom. Lanza had shot her, as well as special education teacher Anne Marie Murphy and six of Soto's 6- and 7-year old students. Seven of Soto's students were found huddled and unharmed in a classroom closet,

Now take a look at this class photo from this year.

www.nypost.com...

Count up the kids and add it to the reports.

Anything strike you as odd?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08You also asked for their names,

That doesn't sound like me. If I did actually "ask for their names", please point it out to me so I can edit it out of my post.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

If you don't understand the difference between an informal interview...and an official one in the 2nd largest mass shooting in American history I'm not about to try and explain it to you.

Did you miss the part where is said "proves they have INFORMALLY interviewed the kids?" I do know there is a difference, obviously. Do you understand that they consulted a leading child psychologist who suggested that they stick with only the INFORMAL interviews already done and they made their decision based on that?

They are keeping the well being of the surviving children as their top priority, as they well should.

Basically, you are saying "I have my answer, but I dont like that answer, so I am going to demand another one"
edit on 27-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08You also asked for their names,

That doesn't sound like me. If I did actually "ask for their names", please point it out to me so I can edit it out of my post.

from your comment, bold by me, certainly looks like you want to know their names...

Keep in mind...we have no names of thse escaped children...we don't know how they got out...and it has been announced that no one will interview them.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08from your comment, bold by me, certainly looks like you want to know their names...

I made a statement...I did not ask a question. Your implication was that I was salivating for info. I'm not going to bite. I don't need to. These issues, should you really wish to address them, will slow you up far quicker than I could.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

If anyone would like to answer a question for me I'd appreciate it.

From the same story...

The children escaped from the first-grade classroom of teacher Victoria Soto,

The six children who escaped Lanza's rampage ran to a home a short distance from the school.

The arriving officers encountered a shocking scene in Soto's classroom. Lanza had shot her, as well as special education teacher Anne Marie Murphy and six of Soto's 6- and 7-year old students. Seven of Soto's students were found huddled and unharmed in a classroom closet,

Now take a look at this class photo from this year.

www.nypost.com...

Count up the kids and add it to the reports.

Anything strike you as odd?

What strikes me as odd is the obsession over finding conspiracies in this case, especially in the first two weeks before any official reports have been made public.

Ooohhhh..... Look at that 15 kids in the class photo. 14 killed, 6 ran away. Omg! A conspiracy! Something doesn't add up!

You think MAYBE if there was something not adding up the parents of the victims and survivors would be squawking, not just Internet Perry Mason wannabes?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMaster

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Noooo....

"Informally interviewed"? It doesn't say that ANYWHERE. Actually...if you read it...it doesn't even say if they spoke to the kids. They say they "learned, generally from the kids." You may infer from that, that they spoke to the kids...but it is just as possible that they got the information from Rosen...or a parent.

The authorities have learned generally, from the children who ran away

For someone who wants facts you're pretty quick to make them up.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755What strikes me as odd is the obsession over finding conspiracies in this case, especially in the first two weeks before any official reports have been made public.

It strikes you as odd...that people on a conspiracy website would find major inconsistencies in a major story cause for speculation???

Seriously...am I in the freakin twilight zone, here?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Noooo....

"Informally interviewed"? It doesn't say that ANYWHERE. Actually...if you read it...it doesn't even say if they spoke to the kids. They say they "learned, generally from the kids." You may infer from that, that they spoke to the kids...but it is just as possible that they got the information from Rosen...or a parent.

So, by your very own quote that you posted it says that they got information from the kids that there may have been an issue with the gun....but you are claiming that doesnt mean that they spoke to the kids? How does "learned, generally from the kids" not equal they spoke to the kids? If they learned it from rosen, why would they have said they learned it from the kids?

If this semantics game is the best you have got.....well....im not really sure what to tell you.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Noooo....

So, by your very own quote that you posted it says that they got information from the kids that there may have been an issue with the gun....but you are claiming that doesnt mean that they spoke to the kids? How does "learned, generally from the kids" not equal they spoke to the kids? If they learned it from rosen, why would they have said they learned it from the kids?

If this semantics game is the best you have got.....well....im not really sure what to tell you.

You said it PROVES they were informally interviewed. It proves no such thing.

Now...getting back to the question I posed earlier.

6 kids escape...6 die...6-7 in a closet...in a class of 15.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join