It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

what's sad is that you don't even understand you are making my points for me.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
I'd like to make a case for blaming video games for the Ted Bundy murders.

had more to do with people in the same industry as linda lovelace according to ted's theory.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriteri'm comparing someone who survived a violent attack, with a veteran talking about a very intense situation and how people talking about sandyhook differ in emotional range

Comments like this may be precisely the the thing that precipitated the mass mailing earlier...but I have to agree.

Those children at the end of the "hero's" driveway would have been sobbing...screaming...next to the firestation...where the rescue personnel were backed up waiting for permission to enter the scene...but were seen by no one.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by swansong19

Originally posted by rockoperawriteri'm comparing someone who survived a violent attack, with a veteran talking about a very intense situation and how people talking about sandyhook differ in emotional range

Comments like this may be precisely the the thing that precipitated the mass mailing earlier...but I have to agree.

i forgive the mass mailer. we all over react sometimes, he should mellow out

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by swansong19
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Any chance you'd like to take a shot at debunking the theory that it would be impossible for the 6 children to escape the school, past the police and wind up at "the man's" house...next to the firestation without anyone seeing them?

I would like to meet the six year-old boy or girl that led the other survivors to flee the classroom, and the school, in the first place. That's the most impressive part of the story. They would have met the bus-driver outside, but who led them out of the school in the first place? No one is with them but the bus-driver when Rosen spots them in his yard. Was it a teacher who led them out? If so, she didn't make it out of the school.

My guess is that when he entered the first classroom, Adam Lanza killed the teacher and most of the students with his first two mags (taped together for quick re-loading) ran out of ammo, longer reload; one of those kids bolted for the door, and the others followed.

As to your question, Swansong, my guess is that they went through the woods. There is - I know - a special place in panic; instinctual -- untouched by reason, where the wisdom of all wounded and hunted things takes you over, and the nearest thing to a thought in your head is RUN and HIDE.

And going through the woods would take them to Rosen's backyard, bypassing the fire-hall. Yes, it means they probably crossed (rather than took) the road that first responders would be arriving down minutes later.

I have no idea where the bus-driver figures in... that still puzzles me. Maybe there was less danger outside of the school, but the children were in panic and kept running. The bus driver could have chased after them, overtaken them in the woods, and led them to Rosen's backyard.

Anyways, all of this is conjecture, but it's all quite possible, and you maintain it isn't. Or, at least you asked someone to "debunk" the theory that it was IMPOSSIBLE. My story seems plausible.

As to why they stayed at Rosen's house so long... I think they were right who have suggested that Rosen may have been so disturbed by the childrens' emotional states that he became protective of them, and wanted to make sure they were safe, and being cared for. This is a common parental instinct, in men as well as women, and if Rosen had been a woman, no one would be batting a bloody eye lid about his behavior.

Well, that's my answer to you.

I'd like to meet that kid, though -- who led his classmates out of the killing room, to safety...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by forgetmenot

That's why there's edit, or the opton of responding with a correction. Critical thinking has nothing to do with it. It was just a mistake, sorry it happens to me once every one thousand posts. So you just want to argue over something that has nothing to do with you?

No, critical thinking doesn't factor into your mistake, which is why I never said it did
Also, I'm not arguing with you if you'll notice. If you need further clarification about what I think about your mistake, excuse, and attitude regarding the situation, go ahead and message me privately. But I've made my point and any further explanation here will go off topic.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

How do you figure? I actually earned applause for that. We actually had something to go on. No theory’s involved just a fact finding and identification mission.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Why is that every person challenged to back up their claims and theories in this thread turns to deflection, or outright bails on it?

Is love to see that timeline

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Do not copy and paste entire pieces of content from other sites... it's a serious violation of our Terms and Conditions.

link to timeline

edit on 25-12-2012 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I am quite the same.

But what exactly are you looking for that would provide any thought that maybe (just maybe) there is a cover up/conspiracy?

If you are looking for anything conclusive - good luck. Still waiting on something conclusive from 911 and JFK and the camera footage from Aurora Colorado (the three basic things I feel are 'conspiracies')-

If you want "proof" we all know "proof" only comes from official sources.

Your argument is deny all of the loose ends and demand proof verses looking objectively at all things here and asking questions. Our argument is to look at the loose ends knowing their will never be that "smoking gun" but to formulate a plausible theory.

What is your theory?

signature:
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

It is funny that you said smoking gun because as far as I have been able to ascertain the thread dealing with identifying the weapon recovered from the trunk if shown to be a bushmaster would have been considered the smoking gun. After much deliberation and cooperation in a thread we were able to 99% sure identify it as a Seiga shotgun. That is what I consider truly looking into subject. I haven’t found another topic concerning the matter as worthy of such since.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Originally posted by RedBirdAs to your question, Swansong, my guess is that they went through the woods. There is - I know - a special place in panic; instinctual -- untouched by reason, where the wisdom of all wounded and hunted things takes you over, and the nearest thing to a thought in your head is RUN and HIDE.

Fair enough. Still doesn't explain how they got past all the police cars parked at that end of the school...and the police running into those very woods. It'snot like the woods immediately border the school. There's a fair bit of open space.

I have no idea where the bus-driver figures in... that still puzzles me. Maybe there was less danger outside of the school, but the children were in panic and kept running. The bus driver could have chased after them, overtaken them in the woods, and led them to Rosen's backyard.

What was she still doing there at 9:30? Why not one interview with this person? Not even a name? Seems odd for a rapcious media.

According to Sally Cox the school nurse...

Sally Cox: We do our Pledge of Allegiance at 9:10. And then five minutes later the doors are locked. All the doors and all-- going around the whole building. And then when be--when people come they have to buzz. There's a camera. They push a button. It buzzes in the office and we buzz them in.

So at 9:15 the doors are locked...the first calls came in (according to the Newtown Bee) shortly after 9:30. What was the driver still doing there?

Anyways, all of this is conjecture, but it's all quite possible, and you maintain it isn't. Or, at least you asked someone to "debunk" the theory that it was IMPOSSIBLE. My story seems plausible.

I hear ya...but I don't think so. Soto's class was at the front, near the front door. I don't think it makes sense to assume that they got out thru a side door that would have necessitated travelling through the school. Instinct tells me they'd head for the first open door. The front door.

As to why they stayed at Rosen's house so long... I think they were right who have suggested that Rosen may have been so disturbed by the childrens' emotional states that he became protective of them, and wanted to make sure they were safe, and being cared for.

As a retired psycholigist I would think his first instinct would be to alert the police to the fact that he was in possession of 6...possibly 7 or 8... witnesses to a brutal homocide...not take the time to contact the bus company...write down all the individual parent numbers...and contact them directly relating the story to each one by one. Especially when emergency personnel are right next door.

Well that's my answer to you..

And I am deeply grateful for the opportunity to discuss it calmly and ratrionally.

As for stating that a kid led them out of the building...It has not been reported anywhere that such a thing occurred. Please let's not speculate

edit on 26-12-2012 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

While I appreciate the effort, that is a timeline of the scanner, not of the events as they happened. It is incomplete.

I do honestly appreciate your effort though.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I thought you might have had the timeline with what was going on not just the radio transcript.

That would be a very good thread to work on. it would be completly worthy.

edit on 26-12-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hells bells...I clearly don't get the quote function on here...please mods don't dlete my jumble til I save it

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

While I appreciate the effort, that is a timeline of the scanner, not of the events as they happened. It is incomplete.

I do honestly appreciate your effort though.

Not a problem- But that is the only timeline we have-

Of note: We know when the call came in, the response time, certain points of time when shooting was occurring and when they called the building clear. The entire thing did not fit so it stops midway through.

-So, that IS a timeline as it happened- An incomplete timeline but it gives us a pretty good look at the overall picture at any given time (i.e. We know the shooter was alive at 9:45, etc.)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

I thought you might have had the timeline with what was going on not just the radio transcript.

That would be a very good thread to work on. it would be completly worthy.

edit on 26-12-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

It impossible- I tried.

The problem is, the media reports do not match the scanner and many times the media has different information concerning times. I tried to put something together last weekend and it will not work. Either the scanner is wrong or the media (guess which) but with such little info and no real corospondence from anyone in an Official capacity- This is what we are left with.

But I concur... It would be nice to put together a better and more accurate timeline- But how? I am out of ideals on that front.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

My exact point, which I was called disingenuous for stating. We dont have the complete timeline.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

You have news footage with timestamp which you can go by what you see and not what they are saying. That is seeking the truth.

Not impossible just hard which is why it is worth it.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Again...we know wwhen the police arrived...or do you not even trust the local paper...with a monitoring scanner?

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join