It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by swansong19

Deflection from what? The fact that people act as though there is some standard way that these people should be reacting in what is certainly the moat horrible situation imaginable? Even the ME said it was the worste thing he had ever seen.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Let's try not to slip back into a debate about what should and should not be talked about. We just NARROWLY avoided having this topic declared taboo by incredibly frustrated mods, now is NOT the time to turn around and start accusing ATS and the Mods of trying to suppress questions.

I will seriously lose my mind if after all THAT (references the last 14 pages with a wave) we end up having this thread deleted because people started accusing the Mods of taking orders from TBTP to shut up people talking about Sandy Hook.

The very fact that we're here, in this thread, talking about it, means that we won!

So, let's stop with the self-victimization, and talk about the anomalies, shall we?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Any chance you'd like to take a shot at debunking the theory that it would be impossible for the 6 children to escape the school, past the police and wind up at "the man's" house...next to the firestation without anyone seeing them?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have always said every good conspiracy has an ounce of truth but needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

I am still waiting for the first one that can satisfy the first part concerning this subject.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by swansong19

Any chance you'd like to take a shot at debunking the theory that it would be impossible for the 6 children to escape the school, past the police and wind up at "the man's" house...next to the firestation without anyone seeing them?
that's another one that I didn't add to the list because I don't have an answer. I will say, though, that we would need more information to get an answer.

When I taught, my classroom had an exit to the outside of the school, which led straight to a nature park. I chased more that one special ed kid after they bolted into the trees.

It's possible these kids did something like that.

It's also very hard to answer that one with out a timeline to reference. Did they take off before the cops got there? We just don't know, and will have to wait for the OS before we can make an assessment

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
I have always said every good conspiracy has an ounce of truth but needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

I am still waiting for the first one that can satisfy the first part concerning this subject.

I am quite the same.

But what exactly are you looking for that would provide any thought that maybe (just maybe) there is a cover up/conspiracy?

If you are looking for anything conclusive - good luck. Still waiting on something conclusive from 911 and JFK and the camera footage from Aurora Colorado (the three basic things I feel are 'conspiracies')-

If you want "proof" we all know "proof" only comes from official sources.

Your argument is deny all of the loose ends and demand proof verses looking objectively at all things here and asking questions. Our argument is to look at the loose ends knowing their will never be that "smoking gun" but to formulate a plausible theory.

What is your theory?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

that's another one that I didn't add to the list because I don't have an answer. I will say, though, that we would need more information to get an answer.

When I taught, my classroom had an exit to the outside of the school, which led straight to a nature park. I chased more that one special ed kid after they bolted into the trees.

It's possible these kids did something like that.

It's also very hard to answer that one with out a timeline to reference. Did they take off before the cops got there? We just don't know, and will have to wait for the OS before we can make an assessment

We have timelines...they're in more than one thread. The Rodia thread has several based on the radio traffic and media reportsand witness statements.

The kids that "escaped" were from Soto's class. That class was the last one targetted. By that time the police were all over the place. It's a pretty small town (27,000). They were there right til near the very end.

We know they were from Soto's class because the "hero" gave us vivid details of what the children saw...including seeing their dead teacher....blood from her mouth...one kid saw a big gun and a small gun...lots of details...but no explaination of how they got out...and the children, as suggested/requested by yale, will not be interviewed.

edit on 25-12-2012 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2012 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Yup that is big red flag- The whole "not going to bother interviewing the Children" because it was traumatic...I have NEVER heard of this and know there are procedures in place for dealing with young witnesses- In the presence of a trained therapist.

The not interviewing the kids is just crazy.
EDIT: its also funny that the timeline we constructed in detail from the recordings is not "official" enough and until we get an "Official" timeline the one we got right from the scanner means nothing...
edit on 25-12-2012 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiNYup that is big red flag- The whole "not going to bother interviewing the Children" because it was traumatic...I have NEVER heard of this and know there are procedures in place for dealing with young witnesses- In the presence of a trained therapist.

What's even more crazy is that in one of his interviews he states that he initially came outside because he heard shots...and saw the kids at the end of his driveway. The entire shooting lasted a very short time...and those kids were there til very near the end...but they were at his house while there was still gunfire?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
coming soon to a trusting mind like yours...

from the people that brought you the classic, JFK,

and more recently, their masterpiece, 911...

THE. OFFICIAL. STORY...

dont think, until you've heard it!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sweord

We're going to need a new forum.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

No, we don't have timeliness. We have speculation.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by forgetmenot

Okay guy.. I meant what I wrote, it's not hard to confuse people whenn you respond to the OP and someone else messages you in response. Anyway, did you have any kind of point whatsoever?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiNYup that is big red flag- The whole "not going to bother interviewing the Children" because it was traumatic...I have NEVER heard of this and know there are procedures in place for dealing with young witnesses- In the presence of a trained therapist.

What's even more crazy is that in one of his interviews he states that he initially came outside because he heard shots...and saw the kids at the end of his driveway. The entire shooting lasted a very short time...and those kids were there til very near the end...but they were at his house while there was still gunfire?

I know- He actually gave like 3 conflicting stories. One was Gunfire, one "Watering Plants" (if I remember right) and another about looking for his cat or something- Dont quote the "reasons as I am guessing here but there THREE separate stories he gave.

Truth is, we will never ever really know- But I bet the Official Story focuses on "other things" and wraps everything up into a neat bow with heroic deeds, evil villains and trained professionals saving the children.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sweord

Tell me, how can we question an official story that hasn't been put forth?

Nobody is askig you not to think. Some of us are just asking you to think logically

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

We do though- We have the original scanner which can create a timeline.

For instance if they say "Building clear" and its 11:48 (I am guessing) we can assume the building was called in clear at 11:48 per the scanner which was happening in real time.

The problem is- We have an incomplete time line as everything we are constructing comes from one source - The scanner, and only the scanner... If we then match it with news reports and their (alleged) timeline qwe could have issues since the media is all over the place- But the scanner recording happened as everything wen tdown.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
What doesn't add up to me the most is the situation involving the 6 escaped kids, as others have mentioned. It's amazing to me that all 6 kids were able to escape harm-free and somehow ended up on Rosen's lawn. But what's particularly odd is if they ran to his yard, why is Rosen saying that a bus dropped him them off? Why in the world would a bus driver drop of kids in a stranger's yard? Additionally, he claims that the bus driver was a female, but also says in the interview that some random man was talking to the children "harshly, in a loud voice..."
Who is this man??

These are the questions that need to be answered.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Unless you can prove that it isn't accurate, you're the one speculating. The radio traffic (and police/media reports) of the time the call came in and the time the police arrived, etc...all seem pretty cut and dried to me...and that, specifically is what I am talking about.

We know when the cops got there...we know where this guy lives...we know what he's told us, like what class the kids were in...what they said, etc.... None of it adds up.

Now, if he's lying...I'd like to know why. I'm surprised others don't. I thought reasonable suspicion is what sites like this were all about.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Everything I have read says "assault" weapon(s) were used. An AR15 to be exact. Original reports said otherwise, but now the story is only an AR and what was left in the car was a shotgun which seems verified by the video.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

reply to post by sweord

Tell me, how can we question an official story that hasn't been put forth?

Nobody is askig you not to think. Some of us are just asking you to think logically

That is so disingenuous it's unbelievable. We have an official story. It was front page news for a week. Every person with an electronic device knows...knows...a kid with mental problems...Adam Lanza...got into his wacky mom's gun stash...killed her and lit up a school.

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join