It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

I am proud of your observations. You are truly a keen mind.

I am laden with a flubug ATM, so I am way off my game. Thanks for putting your neck out, as did Vkey08. It's appreciated.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

It's up to the site owners and admins to decide for you, which theories have a basis in reality, and which do not?

You're joking, right? Perhaps you want to clarify your statement.

As to the actual matter at hand -- your thread, I mean -- that is of almost zero importance to me.

I am principally concerned with defending the choice of those who choose to speculate, investigate, discuss, and make claims -- whether they are right, wrong, offensive, insensitive, ludicrous, absurd, or just plain goofy.

As for myself. I accept the Mods' right to choose what does and does not belong on their website, but I REJECT the idea that they have the right, or even the ability, to decide which theories are worth my consideration, and which are not. I reserve that right of discernment for myself.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird

It's up to the site owners and admins to decide for you, which theories have a basis in reality, and which do not?

As to the actual matter at hand -- your thread, I mean -- that is of almost zero importance to me.

I am principally concerned with defending the choice of those who choose to speculate, investigate, discuss, and make claims -- whether they are right, wrong, offensive, insensitive, ludicrous, absurd, or just plain goofy.

As for myself. I accept the Mods' right to choose what does and does not belong on their website, but I REJECT the idea that they have the right, or even the ability, to decide which theories are worth my consideration, and which are not. I reserve that right of discernment for myself.

Yup- Rubbed me wrong as well.

Last night a Mod said we are making it hard for "genuine conspiracies" and when I asked what "genuine conspiracies" I recieved no reply.

I added my own reply- Watergate, great railroad Swindle and my City Council Stealing funds- Those are "genuine and proven- What else? Who picks? Who decides my ideals are not "genuine" but the Moon Landing Hoax and Holohoax is???

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedBird

You have that right. You are free to leave and start your own.. I hope you dont leave. But you always have that right

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

I'm all for people being able to speak their minds too. In fact, I posted a thread encouraging open challenging of the mainstream media's accounts, because I didn't much care for the alternative of a brainwashed society in lockstep with what the powers-that-be want us to believe.

But just because I encourage different thought doesn't mean I like all of it, and that applies to any topic. I can't wait until this one finally blows over and this website returns to the interesting smorgasbord it used to be.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

Cheers! And well said!

I've already posted this video once in this thread, but I didn't caption it:

www.youtube.com...

This is a 20-minute speech by Christopher Hitchens given on the topic of free speech, and the particular importance of protecting offensive speech.

It touches on the "fire" in a crowded theater issue, as well as most if not all of the issues, ideas, and arguments we are bandying about in this thread. I strongly recommend that those interested in this discussion watch the video and consider Hitchens' arguments.

It all comes down to this: Who would you trust to decide for you what arguments you can hear? Which conspiracies are worth talking about? Which arguments are true, or false, or fallacious?

The Mods have the right to determine what is 'offensive', and that is bad enough, but the moment you give them the responsibility for determining what topics are worth talking about is the day that ATS loses all authority to call itself a haven of free thought and inquiry.

I guess I don't have to deny ignorance after all -- the Mods will do it for me. Well, that's a load off MY mind!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

You are free to leave and start your own..

If that line isn't already in the handbook, it should be. Maybe the title. Been hearing that line on various forums since before 911 and its always wannabes who use it but aren't in a position to make it stick.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RedBird

Nobody can control what you want to consider, all we are saying is that we will control what is presented on ATS when it defies our TAC.

I hope that makes sense to you, some things just aren't worthy of our community or this site.

I'm out for the rest of Christmas night so please don't take my lack of response as disrespectful or a case of ignoring you, it's not.

We have tried to explain this in the most logical and honest way possible, those who truly don't understand are welcome to think about it or seek the counsel of people they respect.

If those who seek to feign confusion out of a need to be obtuse would please take notice of the mistletoe attached to my coattail it would be most appreciated..

MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS to everyone else!

Springer...

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

Originally posted by Grimpachi

With 22 pages….
That is really telling when no even tries.

So basically people are just throwing ideas out hoping one sticks. That’s a low point for conspiracy theorists when it comes to that. Reeks of desperation.

You ever get the feeling it is all just a game for some?

What was the "High Point"? has there been conspiracies discussed here which have been proven with evidence?

Just curious what the "high" point was if this is the "low point" (described by you a as merely "throwing ideals out and hoping one will stick") evidently you have been involved in uncovering and proving conspiracies...Or none of your "ideals" have stuck either, amirite?

Sorry I am not looking for a high point. Whatever that means.

I was just hoping someone had presented an actual theory at this point that had more than just their spidey sense as the element of evidence.

I guess those days are over and now the tingle they get is more than enough to present their idea. The Scooby gang had better ethics.

edit on 25-12-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I won't even bother responding to the naysayers (baphomet sign was casually brushed off) .....mostly because I'm on mobile, so you all get a break for now.

However I'll leave you with some food for thought:

Friends. I believe there is evidence of more than one shooter. I believe this was a PLANNED event- specifically to get the UN Small Arms Treaty signed. The father of the shooter is Peter Lanza, rumored to be scheduled to testify on the international LIBOR scandal. Guess who else is rumored to be scheduled to testify on the LIBOR scandal? Father of the BATMAN theater shooter. Amazing coincidence? We will see. The LIBOR scandal is a massive, worldwide network of banks, the Federal Reserve and highly position individuals such as Tim Geihtner and Ben Bernanke that are being accused of manipulating LIBOR rates to gain better market positions. Just some of the Banks involved are: the Canadian branches of the Royal Bank of Scotland, HSBC, Deutsche Bank, JP Morgan Bank, and Citibank, as well as ICAP (Intercapital), an interdealer broker. It also mentions Bank of America & Barclays. It is ugly to its roots and VERY powerful people are involved.

Serious Financial Elite Connection

In case anyone is unfamiliar with Ben Bernanke :

Ben Bernanke is a very, very evil man. He controls over half of the US money supply personally. He can do anything he wants with it without any consequences.
Bernanke is an agent of Warren Buffett.

Everyone is not ready for this information

Warren Buffet is a guy with this kinda power:

The drug trade and war on drugs are essential to the Illuminati. As more and more drugs are traded and cartels become more powerful, the Illuminati becomes richer and more powerful. One of the major contributors and benefactors to the drug trade is Warren Buffett. Buffett has been running the drug trade in the Western Hemisphere for the past twenty years. The drug cartels of Mexico are under his power. Warren Buffett is most likely the head of all Illuminati operations. Followed by Ben Bernanke, followed by Lloyd Blankfein who is CEO of Goldman Sachs.

Goldman Sachs is a key player in the North American Illuminati sector. Recently, Goldman Sachs invested almost $500 million dollars in Facebook. Usually this means that Facebook will fall under Illuminati control soon, just as Myspace and Twitter have.

I knew you weren't ready for this information

Connecting the dots is still a fun game to play....don't abandon it.
Now digest that food for thought.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

If those who seek to feign confusion out of a need to be obtuse would please take notice of the mistletoe attached to my coattail it would be most appreciated..

Springer...

OMG. I spit out my irish coffee reading that.

link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

This reads like a lawyer wrote it and doesn't seem to really tell us what we should not be doing. It's very vague and all encompassing.
Seems like a preemptive effort to squash all discussions on Sandy Hook. People want to get to the bottom of this and find the truth and you are deflecting everyone from it.

I find that very suspicious of a place that says "deny ignorance".
You might be offended by this statement, but it's not in any way vulgar, against the TOS nor argumentative. Merely an observation.

However in the past, observations of this nature resulted in out right banning. So I won't be surprised if I find my account banned tomorrow.

Thanks for this message in my Inbox, although I have done nothing really to participate in these discussions and tried hard to steer clear due to the nature, I want to thank you for bringing this to my attention on Christmas day of all days.

*farts*

link   
reply to post by RedBird

No, its up to the site owners to decide what flies on their site, and they have. It's just that you all can't seem to accept it.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Merry Christmas, and fear not -- I have no intention of hounding after you or trying to drag you into our rather laborious debate.

Besides -- I'm almost certain that you were calling someone else obtuse or confused, and not yours truly, since (as you are no doubt aware) I am neither.

-R

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

With 22 pages….
That is really telling when no even tries.

So basically people are just throwing ideas out hoping one sticks. That’s a low point for conspiracy theorists when it comes to that. Reeks of desperation.

You ever get the feeling it is all just a game for some?

What was the "High Point"? has there been conspiracies discussed here which have been proven with evidence?

Just curious what the "high" point was if this is the "low point" (described by you a as merely "throwing ideals out and hoping one will stick") evidently you have been involved in uncovering and proving conspiracies...Or none of your "ideals" have stuck either, amirite?

You brought up that this was the "low" point and I asked for the high point In your opinion

Sorry I am not looking for a high point. Whatever that means.

I was just hoping someone had presented an actual theory at this point that had more than just there spidey sense as the element of evidence but

I guess those days are over and now the tingle they get is more than enough to present their idea. The Scooby gang had better ethics.

You brought up that this was the "low" point and I asked for the high point In your opinion
You said we were just "throwing things out there to see what sticks" so I was wondering if you could point me to a time ofr a thread where that was not happening and you found your conclusive proof.

My theory? The Police dropped the ball and some of those Children would be alive had they not and there is a coverup going on-

The the national Agenda (not of gun control) but of confusion and of expanding the grid and mental health Services (along with "FEAR") is being pushed to the max.

That right now we know very little and should know a whole lot more.'

Thats my Theory for what its worth.

And its as valid as any theory anywhere on this Forum (unless something has been solved or proven here that I am unaware of)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueMessiah

No, it wasn't, you avoided my response. Even if he is making a satanic gesture, what do you think that it proves? And did you notice it is not listed as debunked in the op?
edit on 25-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueMessiah

I believe this was a PLANNED event- specifically to get the UN Small Arms Treaty signed. The father of the shooter is Peter Lanza, rumored to be scheduled to testify on the international LIBOR scandal....

False and lies.

To elaborate, the libor and un "small" arms trade treaty stuff has no connection in my opinion, comes from hoaxers.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82

Originally posted by TrueMessiah

I believe this was a PLANNED event- specifically to get the UN Small Arms Treaty signed. The father of the shooter is Peter Lanza, rumored to be scheduled to testify on the international LIBOR scandal....

False and lies.

To elaborate, the libor and un "small" arms trade treaty stuff has no connection in my opinion, comes from hoaxers.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Sek82 because: (no reason given)

Yeah the Libor thing was Sorcha fail if I am not mistaken... I tracked down everything on the Holmes case and the Libor was total bunk, I imagine it is here as well (although I have not looked deeply into it)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

My theory? The Police dropped the ball and some of those Children would be alive had they not and there is a coverup going on-

Exactly.

■ Why Were Medical Personnel Turned Away From the Crime Scene?

Oddly enough medical personnel are forced to set up their operation not at the school where the dead and injured lay, but rather at the fire station several hundred feet away. This flies in the face of standard medical operating procedure where personnel are situated as close to the scene as possible. There is no doubt that the school had ample room to accommodate such personnel. Yet medical responders who rushed to Sandy Hill Elementary upon receiving word of the tragedy were denied entry to the school and forced to set up primary and secondary triages off school grounds and wait for the injured to be brought to them.

Shortly after the shooting “as other ambulances from neighboring communities rolled up, sirens blaring, the first responders slowly realized that their training would be tragically underutilized on this horrible day. ‘You may not be able to save everybody, but you damn well try,’” 44 year old emergency medical technician James Wolff told NBC News. “’And when (we) didn’t have the opportunity to put our skills into action, it’s difficult.’”[9]

www.globalresearch.ca...

There is no excuse for this.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

My goodness...

Springer. While I admire your efforts with this web site, you don't do yourself any favor with strong language, condescending attitude and it only causes more of a problem then it solves. You get more bees with honey then vinegar.
Spokesman have tact and know how to make a point without being insulting or singling any people out.

This action seems more like bullying then leadership. Take it as you will, criticism is mostly vinegar to the controllers. It's honey to the creators.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join