It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All are NOT created equal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

No it's an intrinsic right which cannot be given by law, only protected by law.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Zinky

TPTB are pushing this because they *desperately* need bodies for their economic pyramid schemes.

They have plenty of breeders, it's just how to make those breeders do what they want. Didn't you get the memo? Depopulation has been a primary agenda among the Elite for a century since the breeders are now competing for control of the planet's resources.
Agenda 21 is all about controlling the world's resources from the top down and rationing those resources so the Elite get more and the useless eaters get less.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by L8RT8RZ
reply to post by dogstar23

That's just it, having the higher likelyhood means they are NOT equal

Good point, as long as we're understanding it that way, it makes sense to me. I just don't want anone to think lower probability means lower potential. I didn't think that was your point, just wanted to watch the wording, lest some think this is a declaration that it is safe to assume someone *can't* (fill in the blank) or *can* for that matter, as a matter of birthright.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by L8RT8RZ

We know very well that all are not created eqaul, especially not these days. Yes, they have the same basic rights and responsibilities as anyone else, but the rest, no, they're not equal. Some have a jumpstart in life coming from wealthy parents. Others have a leg up due to their intelligence level or reasoning ability. Others are faced with obstacles from birth such as being orphans or being born to a drug addict or having brain damage of some sort due to complications during pregnancy. Even though their basic rights and responsibilities are "equal", the rest isn't.

Yes we are, it doesn't matter if I'm rich or stupid or ugly...it doesn't matter. We are ALL THE SAME. We all have the right to live free and be treated as equals because that's exactly what we are. Green paper and fame doesn't make you better than anyone especially that dirty homeless guy you drive by everyday. Bad things happen in life...but life isn't perfect so don't expect it to be perfect.

I have a mentally handicapped uncle who has a mind of a 5 year old. I would never hold myself above him for he is my equal in everyway because he is alive and breathing...like I said it doesn't matter who or what you are. I fear society has done their job on you and made you believe in divide and conquor.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I agree, "we" are not equal.

Equality is a pipe dream.

God is not a communist.

There are MANY ways in which equality is a myth.

I'm glad others are starting to see this and talk about it.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Zinky

TPTB are pushing this because they *desperately* need bodies for their economic pyramid schemes.

They have plenty of breeders, it's just how to make those breeders do what they want. Didn't you get the memo? Depopulation has been a primary agenda among the Elite for a century since the breeders are now competing for control of the planet's resources.
Agenda 21 is all about controlling the world's resources from the top down and rationing those resources so the Elite get more and the useless eaters get less.

it's refreshing another sees through covert united nations modus of operandi

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by L8RT8RZ

First, it is insulting you should call up Animal Farm in relation to the Founding Fathers. Animal Farm in fact was more about the Totalitarian NWO, which is the antithesis to the Founding Fathers and the Constitution.

Truth is often found insulting by those who refuse to see it. Look at our world today and compare it to various Orwell works. He may have been several years off in his prediction, but he was very accurate (1984 as opposed to animal farm). Animal farm is very descriptive of the government's status, especially the group you are trying so hard to defend. In fact, it seems more and more to be the "conservative manifesto" as the years continue.

The fact that you fail to take a truthful look at our society doesn't change what society has become. There is no equality, there is no balance, there is no value put on the lives of those not in the upper echelon.

Where do you think the term "sheeple" originated? The sheep blindly followed, just as you do. They didn't comprehend what was going on around them so they remained loyal to Napoleon (the head pig). They defended what he was doing because they refused to see the thruth.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zinky

I would disagree with this as I see male and female being the same. I look at it this way - we're all human, we all see things basically the same. I mean a tree is a tree, right?

You have to look at the individual. Everyone has particular talents.

In fact I signed on here to chew some guy who was bashing Feminism, but my thoughts work just as well here, if not better. And it's not a pick apart of this issue, oh no - it is *where it's coming from*.

We all need to be aware of something - male and female, gay and straight, everybody - there is only ONE reason for the Anti Feminist rhetoric going around - and that is to get you to BREED.

TPTB are pushing this because they *desperately* need bodies for their economic pyramid schemes. And cannon fodder. And to keep you enslaved and working for them (children are the ultimate debt load.)

Do not be fooled by what's behind this! And be sure to watch for other similar things. "They" start telling you that residents of Wisconsin really are the best at cheese, and should stick to making cheese - OK - there's a shortage of cheese.

Do not be fooled! They are trying to divide male and female into separate work spheres to get you to BREED. For them. ALL must be very careful because once you are encumbered with children - they gotcha.

This is a CLEAR example of trying to separate people and make them unequal - because they so desperately want more bodies! It's all about THEM it is not about YOU. Its to convince you to BREED - for THEM. That's it and that's all.

Consider what else we see - Anti Gay, Anti Abortion, even Anti Birth Control now! Why? These decrease the breeding. And that's why they're Anti Feminist too - they want you breeding, not working. They flat out *say so* now too! Low birth rates! Not enough people! They are so desperate they've shown their hand. So desperate that some even want to outlaw BC.

Be very careful with what you believe, there is an agenda behind it. And that goes for men, singles, gays, everyone. Because as soon as you're child encumbered - you are locked into their system.

In many ways TPTB WANT people to believe they're unequal. Pick anyone to compare, and what they say -

Blacks are lazy. Means they don't want them to get ahead.
Mexicans are hard working. Means they're all too willing to exploit these people.
Men are strong and tough. Means they want you to go to war or do back breaking work for them.
Women are "nurturers". Means they want you breeding like a rabbit.
Jews run the world. Masons run the world. Either are out to 'get you'. Nope. Both of these groups have something in common - which is that they know the truth about Christianity and TPTB do NOT want that getting out.
Conspiracy Theorists are nuts. Ad Hominem attack to try to discredit people who try to understand.
Intellectuals think too much, don't 'do'. Again, means stop thinking and just get to work - FOR US.
Work is *good for* children! Means - China style sweatshops, coming soon!

My point here is - be sure to try to think of what may be behind what they're telling you. All of it is Social Engineering - for their gain - not yours. Be very very careful on what you believe - or you may find yourself screwed, glued, and tattooed.

Remember also - anyone not locked down and working, or dependent on government handouts - is considered dangerous by them. They want you working, FOR THEM, dependent on THEM. NOT thinking or questioning.

You make some very good points. They divide us into Democrat and Republican, liberal and conservative, and they're all just the same. They work together against us. The conservative side pushes us to work in the equivalent of slave labor, the liberal side provides for "social assistance" if the circumstances arise but it's all a lie, an outright lie. The "Breeders" concept is key here.

I have a friend who worked her entire life, worked hard. She got an education, she worked jobs that others with that education wouldn't work and did it well. When her life and health fell apart and she was at the point that she needed assistance due to things beyond her control, she swallowed her pride and went to ask for that assistance. She was determined it would be a short term basis and she was truely shameful to have to ask. They turned her away. They did so because she didn't have children. She had never participated in the breeding program so she was of no worth to them. The services that were supposedly set up for people in her position, who was literally unable to work due to health reasons and all other resources gone, was not eligible because she had no children. If not for her family and friends, she would have died on the streets after touching so many lives and giving so much of her own life for the good of the many. She is doing better now and is on the uphill climb again, but her attitude is much different now.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join