It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who am I? **A Story of the Struggle for Spiritual Liberation**

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Does anyone wonder why there is no any subsequentin post in the past three days?

So I reply to see if I can post at least.

And also, Dose anyone find something strange in ApocJohn(who claimed to be OP)'s profile?

ApocJohn's profile

Threads Started: 2

Applause: 0

But there is only one post recorded.

Any ideas?

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ness

CIA

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ness

I believe it was the threads he created about his account being hacked like someone mentioned a few pages ago; and mods deleted it.

Check his profile. He started 2 threads, but none exist on the profile; hence deletion.

Would also equal his total three posts. Two thread creations, one post on this one.
edit on 3-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ness

Threads 404'd? There might be more to the staff involvement in this than we think...

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
That "revelation" of his felt ingenuine right from the beginning, no bored high school kiddo can have so much fun beguiling the ATS community with informative threads on highly speculative issues, while claiming he made this whole thing out. Unless he's a mad genius.

It takes a real careful and highly detailed observations to point out and expand on such matters, intuitively it felt right and people who have come to the experience of themselves beyond the 5 senses, this information may very well ring a bell or two.

As much as the debunkers would love to debunk this story, you should take a good look at the ignorance of today's society and figure if we are well informed. There are so many stories which are darkened for the "sake of our protection", or ideas or inner undeveloped powers that can transform what we think of the world, and heaven forbid, will make us realize we are far more than a battery they are trying hard to turn us into.

We are surrounded by darkness and it is extremely easy to find "dark information", just go to any university or any other mainstream teaching. Real information is not to be found in the indoctrinated society.

posted on Jan, 4 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
One thing is for sure the originals posters style does not match the original threads he posted, or even other threads he made, in fact the op and has been all over the board in terms of writing style as it may well not even be one person writing all that he wrote. So for all we know there could actually have been an original guy which got hacked, which in turn got hacked, which in turn got hacked etc etc, or it could all just be one guy or all one group of people messing around, really who knows.

Oh and the mysterious disappearing threads and posts do happen from time to time on ATS, some even happened to me while reading threads and clicking next page only to find out that the whole thread got 404d, and there is a bunch of posts missing from the banned members and there profiles. So, ya, once again kind of hard to trust anything or anybody in the online world, most of them are usually trolls, and those who are not are usually just not as skilled as the trolls. But it seems the guy who said he is the original poster is still here and not banned, ApocJohn so dude...What the diddly?

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hey again,

I thought you all, especially GOWT3, would like to see the image that A cropped his avvie from...

...I think that the hidden gun lends a certain garnish here at the end of this thread.

I have given some thought to this thread and the other two. I am leaning most towards Apocryphon having either been a past member, or possibly being in cahoots with an existing or past member, or the guy really studied his quarry before setting out.

Call me paranoid (and you will
), but I especially like the touch where A does not use a transparent .gif and a background, cuz that might give him away as being too savvy.

Geez who knows? But considering the nature of ATS, I bet we find out sooner or later.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Now that's funny!

I don't care who you are!

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

I have given some thought to this thread
As have I.

I am leaning most towards Apocryphon having either been a past member, or possibly being in cahoots with an existing or past member, or the guy really studied his quarry before setting out.
I am leaning most towards you being obsessed or in love, maybe both.

cuz that might give him away as being too savvy.
No - you are the "Almighty savvy one".

Geez who knows? But considering the nature of ATS, I bet we find out sooner or later
Indeed.......

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

You - You are a Richard Cranium.

Mr High and Mighty, all knowing, IQ of 23,567!

I wish, so wish, that I was you.

It would be so good to be you.

Pfft................................

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Strewth

reply to post by Sublimecraft

Don't Hate The Playa, Hate The Game

2nd.

edit on 7-1-2013 by Xoanon because:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Yet that entire post was focused towards the player.

I took onboard all of your previous posts, you are a fantastic contributor to ATS, but this one disappointed me.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I may be way off track here but is it possible that ApocJohn's name is in reference to the Apocryphon of John, as discovered in the Nag Hammadi? Some real eye-opening information contained in these codices, at least for me.

The opening words of the Secret Book of John are "The teaching of the saviour, and the revelation of the mysteries and the things hidden in silence, even these things which he taught John, his disciple."

There are four separate surviving manuscripts of "The Secret Book of John". Three of these were found in the Nag Hammadi codices in 1945, while the fourth was found independently 50 years earlier from another site in Egypt. All four versions date to the 4th century.

Three of these appear to be independently produced Coptic translations of an original Greek text. Two of the four are similar enough that they probably represent copies of a single source.

Apocryphon of John - Wikipedia

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by imworkingdamnit

sorry i rarely even check my account/replies, i had recently become a member a few months ago and don't use my account much, heck there's two threads i wanted to make but i still can't find the"create a thread" option for the life of me(can you help with that? cause idk where to go)

basically, the four key things are..
1.that you must have a great desire, down to your core, like, you feel you need to do this, so you can have an OBE, you MUST have a strong desire, somehow that affects it.

2. you gotta believe its real, without a shred of doubt, almost like second instinct, i know, its hard if you never experienced it before, how can one believe in something they've never seen? but its not impossible believing in something, it's the same as believing in yours dreams for the future, you aspire to them, you're willing to work for them, and your intend on making them a reality, despite the fact they aren't real presently, or they are something new that no ones has done before.

3. while you subconsciously believe it can happen, and you have aspirations and almost like excitement to make it happen(desire), you can't consciously force it, don't sit there meditating thinking i want to astral project, saying it over and over in your head(except before the session, some say it helps ) and struggling mentally as you imagine yourself coming out of the body, ex: making the mistake that the green light for blast off is when you get the sensations of something like an awareness beyond your physical body and you could swear you can feel like your moving something, a sensation in your head or arms, as if you move the feeling, not the body parts from side to side, up and down, as if there's another 'you' there(probably the astral body you're coming in tune with) and that its coming loose, and so you think eurika! and think its done...no...just no...that's only gonna mess it up....so don't force it, just literally let go of everything, relax, you are suppose to literally, not even exaggerating here, let your body fall asleep like it does every single freaking night, the only difference, the only catch is, you gotta consciously remain awake, don't let your mind, you fall asleep, instead just your body so you can make use of the opportunity, unless you're good at taking over consciously within a dream(lucid dreaming) when you realize "hey im dreaming" and not wake up from figuring it out but instead remain on that state, yet take full control. So yea, just sit there, lie there, and completely relax, don't move about, you'll send signals to your brain and body telling you you're awake still, you gotta fool it, you must remain perfectly still, it can take a while so patience, and yes you cant move your eyes, and yes if you have an itch don't scratch, resist "its a trap!" lol...no im dead serious it actually is, this is hard but, you dont when you get the build up of saliva, um..don't swallow, i know hard but, at least position yourself in such a way that any saliva would naturally go down the throat without needing you to swallow to prevent build up.

4.last advice, don't have any sexual activities that will drain your energy, orgasm through masturbation or sex...but do definitely exercise, and specially get into qui-gong(chi training for gathering and manipulation), as for exercising, two things, one, it tires out your body physically so it makes it go into rest mode and fall asleep faster at night or when ever you decide to do it, two it builds up your stamina and energy capacity over time, it helps, the more energy you have in your system the longer you'll stay out there when you astral project.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join