It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who am I? **A Story of the Struggle for Spiritual Liberation**

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

I'm not impressed dude, I know you will say not meant to be impressive. But yes, yes it is. Now, you want to know the truth, the truth is we are free and a soul and yes we even are creating this reality, and yes this is the best we can do. Srry your story is not even all that interesting and quite cliche. But other then that carry on.

I would ask some questions like the others, but it seems nobody on this whole site, or on the net, or life period, seems to be able to answer even some of the most basic questions I have, that and I think I already did in your other thread, to which you never answered, how rude. But it could of just been I forgot to put the ? in the sentences, or maybe I just put it in the wrong sentence.
My bad! But perhaps maybe in the future in your other threads I may garner something, or not. If not, OH wellz, there is always next years big revelation and liberation to look forward at being disappointed in.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublevel6
reply to post by traveler76

Are you insane? get her to read Spot the Dog or something...as for OPs story, having had a lot of OBEs myself I can say that the phenomenon is real .... however this feels all very fictional and dramatised. Nice creative writing though guy, you could be the next James Casbolt

Just come right out and say what you think, don't sugarcoat it. The OP has a bunch of things correct, the personal stories are inconsequential to me. As for the force that opposes our spiritual enlightenment "they" are just pushing survival of the fittest along.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Just pastebin the details from an internet cafe, a library or something.

I see nothing differentiating your ideas, thus far, from the multitudes of metaphysical ideas already expressed other than it being a basic compilation of said ideas.

I'm not saying this to discredit you but if you've got something that "can free us", it's your moral duty to do so, if you are actually on the "good side". Not doing so speaks volumes to the seasoned seeker.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

read all of it this time

could you please share one technique that we can do that will allow us to spiritually evolve?

I have been using this technique for over a year now and all I get is stillness of the mind. what is your opinion of it?

I know other techniques that are simple but like I said all I get is stillness. One other is very difficult to do and I am too lazy; I suspect its a medical condition.

Your experience sort of reminds me of what I've heard about Mr. Eric Pepin. Do you happen to know him?

As an aside, does consciousness have anything to do with ETs? You know, scientology's reputation.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

i can testify he's not bull#ting you, i've had an obes like 3 times now, i have all the proof i needed, i used to be a serious skeptic of this whole spirit and God nonsense, but i've always been open minded, thats what allowed me to give it a shot once i learned of meditation and astral projection. i know you dont know me, but if you did you'd know im dead serious, telling you the truth.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrawHatBrian

i can testify he's not bull#ting you, i've had an obes like 3 times now, i have all the proof i needed, i used to be a serious skeptic of this whole spirit and God nonsense, but i've always been open minded, thats what allowed me to give it a shot once i learned of meditation and astral projection. i know you dont know me, but if you did you'd know im dead serious, telling you the truth.

Brian: can you give any tips/advice for those of us who have been attempting OBEs without much luck?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I was wondering what are you doing here if you are looking for proof you are in the wrong place as not much in this section could be proven! We should'nt deny the possability cause we lack belief! I am very tired of all those who can't percieve something feel they need to slam it! There is such a thing as imagination! It's ok to be skeptical but when we are talking mataphysics and philosophy we have to give the OP an open mind to believe it's possable! Doing this does not make one gullible! I never place the birden of proof on the poster, we either believe them or not! Either way it is not your job to convince others by smearing the post with sarcasm!

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by imworkingdamnit

best source.

also, it's free. you can't beat the price

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Now lets try again and this time lets look at the truth. L Ron Hubbard was good friends with Aleister Crowley and John W Parsons who was also roommates with Hubbard in 1945 when Parsons was head of the OTO. It is a well known fact that Crowley and the OTO were involved in Satanic Occultism, Crowley even called himself the Beast of Revelation. He taught a Luciferian doctrine and promoted Luciferianism. Now before you try to defend Luciferianism and tell me that is has nothing to do with the devil let me ask you a question. Do you really think that its a coincidence that during a period of time when most people associated Lucifer with the devil that a man who called himself the Beast of Revelations, a man well known for cannibalism and sex magic just happened to be using the same name? How dumb do you really think we are? Both Crowley and Hubbard were deeply involved in the occult and New Age Theosophy which I have already proven is Satanic to the core by quoting HP Blavatsky the mother of the New Age movement. The philosophies you are teaching are Satanic.

How many times do I have to show you this before it finally clicks or are you just out to feed people lies and follow what ever philosophy tickles your ears, I have... as you put "100% proven" that what you are teaching is in fact directly connected to organizations and groups that are in their own words, not mine, Satanists. Read the article below if you want to know the truth concering the origins of the New Age movement. You want to know what HP Blavatsky, L Ron Hubbard and Crowley all had in common? They were all well known Satanists who believed they were channeling ascended masters or extraterrestrial beings (another word for being possessed). The truth is these "beings" are fallen angels that are trying to convince mankind that we were seeded on earth by extraterrestrials and that we are gods. I have no problem with people believing what ever they want but before you start teaching your self "Truth" why dont you actually look into the history and origins of the doctrines you're teaching because your misleading people into believing a lie. Don't sugar coat it for the readers here on the forums, I'm sure they would rather you give them the whole truth. If you're looking for the truth read my thread on the origins of where these New Age beliefs come from and why channeling extraterrestrials and ascended masters is so important to them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 25-12-2012 by Killuminati2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
If you believe what ever makes you feel good then you will be deceived. If however you are searching for the truth you need to start digging deeper because what most of you are currently teaching has a dark foundation who's main goal is the destruction of fundamental Christianity and the promotion of a false messiah. But dont take my word for it, read below.

Once the key to Genesis is in our hands it is the scientific and symbolic Kabbala which unveils the secret. The Great Serpent of the Garden of Eden and the "Lord God" are identical ...

Stand in awe of him, and sin not, speak his name with trembling ... It is Satan who is the god of our planet and the only god ...

When the Church, therefore, curses Satan, it curses the cosmic reflection of God ...

In this case it is but natural ... to view Satan, the Serpent of Genesis as the real creator and benefactor, the Father of Spiritual mankind.

For it is he who was the "Harbinger of Light," bright radiant Lucifer, who opened the eyes of automaton (Adam) created by Jehovah, as alleged; and he who was first to whisper, "In the day yea eat there of, ye shall be as Elohim, knowing good and evil" -- can only be regarded in the light of a Saviour. An "adversary" to Jehovah ... he still remains in esoteric truth the ever loving "Messenger"... who conferred on us spiritual instead of physical immortality ...

Satan, or Lucifer, represents the active ... "Centrifugal Energy of the Universe" in a cosmic sense ... Fitly is he ... and his adherents ... consigned to the "sea of fire," because it is the Sun ... the fount of life in our system, where they are petrified ... and churned up to re-arrange them for another life; that Sun which, as the origin of the active principle of our Earth, is at once the Home and the Source of the Mundane Satan ...
- The Secret Doctrine, Volume I, page 414, Vol II, pgs. 234, 235, 243, 245

Alice Bailey later took over Theosophy after Blavatsky and promoted the creation of a New World Order.

“The new world order must meet the immediate need and not be an attempt to satisfy some distant, idealistic vision. The new world order must be appropriate to a world which has passed through a destructive crisis and to a humanity which is badly shattered by the experience. The new world order must lay the foundation for a future world order which will be possible only after a time of recovery, of reconstruction, and of rebuilding.

In the preparatory period for the new world order there will be a steady and regulated disarmament. It will not be optional. No nation will be permitted to produce and organize any equipment for destructive purposes or to infringe the security of any other nation.

The new world order must be appropriate to a world which has passed through a destructive crisis...

We are concerned with only one subject, the ushering in of the new world order.

...the present world order (which is today largely disorder) can be so modified and changed that a new world and a new race of men can gradually come into being. Renunciation and the use of the sacrificial will should be the keynote for the interim period after the war (WWII), prior to the inauguration of the New Age.”

She also explains the goal of the New Age movement and what their "Great Plan" is concerning Christianity.

“Christ and anti-Christ are the dualities of spirituality and materialism, both in the individual and in humanity as a whole. Or you can speak of God and the Devil with the same basic implications.”[10] Bailey describes Lucifer as the ruler of humanity, “Son of the Morning, The Prodigal Son.”[11]

Therefore, the revolt of the angels against God was part of “the divine plan of evolution.” [12] Bailey said that “the Great Law of Duality came into action, bringing about the ‘fall of the angels,’ as they descended from their sinless and free state of existence in order to develop full divine awareness upon earth, through the medium of material incarnation and the use of the principle of mind.”[13] Bailey says that at the inception of the “divine plan,” “there took place the original ‘war in the heavens,’ when the sons of God who responded to the divine urge to experience, to serve and to sacrifice, separated themselves from the sons of God who responded to no such inspiration but who chose to stay in their original and high state of being.”[14] In other words, the rebel angels were really the good guys.

So let me ask you a simple question guys. The bible is clear that a strong delusion will occur in the last days and that a counterfeit Christian dogma will be promoted that denies that the the Messiah came and died for the sins of mankind and that many would turn to false teachers to tickle their ears.That false Christs and false prophets would arise and that the people and the nations of the world would be united under this lie. That Christians would be persecuted and even killed for standing by the scriptures because of their testimony.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Now how is it that a religious philosophy that teaches that Satan is God and that fundamental Christians are the ones who are actually deceived is being believed by so many? Ill tell you how, because most of the people involved in the New Age movement, have a habit of believing any feel good philosophy that is thrown at them. The bible is clear concerning sin and that there is only one path to salvation. The Messiah even warned about that many would come in his name and deceive many. Now I ask you to really consider what I am saying because it seems obvious to me that this new religious philosophy, that is trying to usher in a "New World Order" that believes Satan is God and is waiting for the "One whom all nations await" sounds like a counterfeit religious movement looking to deceive Christians into worshiping what the scriptures calls the AntiChrist.

Either stop quoting the bible to fit your perverted beliefs are quote them all including this one.

"This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God," 1 John 4:2

"For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist." 2 John 1:7

Matthew 24:3-5 "And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

Is this not what New Age philosophies teach that man is God? That there is no sin only Karma and that Christ didnt die for our sins but instead came to teach us that we were all Christs? Perhaps you should read the bible more and spend less time listening to New Age Doctrines that pervert scripture.

2 Timothy 4:3 "For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions,"

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

I like the idea of the soul's "perceptive power"; and the soul's "creative power".
It makes sense to me.

It sound similar to the I/O (input/output) of a computer's CPU ("central processing unit").
Without I/O (data in / data out) the CPU cannot do anything.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourOtherSelf
reply to post by NorEaster

It also makes sense that guys like you would suddenly show up to second the notion of that other new guy who's job is obviously to be the Piped Piper in this operation.

Could you please explain in further detail "guys like you"?

edit on 24-12-2012 by YourOtherSelf because: (no reason given)

The OP has three related threads in this forum and at least one related thread in the 2012 forum. The "guys like you" that I'm referring to are very active in all 4 threads aggressively confronting posters who challenge the OP and his claims of being a messenger with unique and critical information from some super secret source. If that's you, then you are among the "guys like you". If not, then that statement has nothing to do with you.

It's as simple as that. All other recent registers - please refer to this post, so that I don't have to explain this again. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killuminati2
Now how is it that a religious philosophy that teaches that Satan is God and that fundamental Christians are the ones who are actually deceived is being believed by so many? Ill tell you how, because most of the people involved in the New Age movement, have a habit of believing any feel good philosophy that is thrown at them. The bible is clear concerning sin and that there is only one path to salvation. The Messiah even warned about that many would come in his name and deceive many. Now I ask you to really consider what I am saying because it seems obvious to me that this new religious philosophy, that is trying to usher in a "New World Order" that believes Satan is God and is waiting for the "One whom all nations await" sounds like a counterfeit religious movement looking to deceive Christians into worshiping what the scriptures calls the AntiChrist.

Either stop quoting the bible to fit your perverted beliefs are quote them all including this one.

"This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God," 1 John 4:2

"For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist." 2 John 1:7

Matthew 24:3-5 "And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many."

Is this not what New Age philosophies teach that man is God? That there is no sin only Karma and that Christ didnt die for our sins but instead came to teach us that we were all Christs? Perhaps you should read the bible more and spend less time listening to New Age Doctrines that pervert scripture.

2 Timothy 4:3 "For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions,"

In case you missed the OP's views on the bible and Jesus:

Originally posted by Apocryphon
Jesus was an enlightened, spiritually free being who had many truths to reveal during his time. It is unfortunate that nearly all his true original words and teachings have been lost. The only gospel among the four that is even based on a real existing gospel is that of John, and even that has been heavily edited and redacted.

The gospels of Matthew, Mark, and Luke, which are all essentially derived from the same work, are frauds not written by the authors to which they are attributed. We know they are frauds because the bloodline in Matthew contradicts the one given in Luke; the tomb story among other stories has contradictory details, and the overall tone is very different from that of John. If you read John, you'll notice it has a much more esoteric, spiritual feeling to it. There are also a number of other gospels and scriptures that had been suppressed during the early days of Christianity and have barely survived to this day. The Nag Hamaddi library is a collection of some of these dissenting scriptures that are worth checking out. All religious writings of any kind, however, should be taken with a heavy grain of salt.

The Roman Empire saw early Christianity as a threat, but also as a potentially useful tool. They needed to mold it into what they wanted it to be, however, and such was the basis for the creation of bogus gospels and councils that restricted what scriptures and information would be included in the canon of scripture.

Interesting fun fact: The gospel of John doesn't include any reference to Hell whatsoever. The word does not appear once in the book. Neither do any of the epistles of Paul contain this word. Hell is only mentioned in the synoptic (Matthew, Mark, Luke) gospels which very well supports the position that the idea of Hell was created later by the Roman Catholic church as a tool for fear and repression.

So in short, Jesus himself was not a tool for spiritual repression; but the religion that was created in his name has been used heavily as a tool for spiritual repression.

Sad, but true, most of the Bible and other holy books are false. Why? Well, just use logic. The only Universal truths are Love and that we are all One, yet the Bible and other Holy books promote division and fear. Simple. Don't overthink it.

Peace and Love to All

edit on 25-12-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brown Bear
You've provided a good write for a good read... as far as it goes... and I look forward to more of your stuff in the future, if there is one... but I suppose you'd know more about that than I?

In matters of the Spirit and Spirit World you've painted broad brush strokes which failed to provide the intimate details upon which others who made a journey to the Spirit/Self could identify with.

Without those details you appear a New-Ager with book answers passed to us as experience. Could you tell us about your personal "Struggle for Spiritual Liberation" and explain how remote viewing and Scientology relates to any true path to the Spirit?

You haven't said anything that I didn't already know so still awaiting your insights. Meanwhile very pleased to see comments from people who also Know... and from many who do not yet know.

edit on 24-12-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2012 by Brown Bear because: spelling/context

I'm responding to my own comment because my interest is in discussing Spiritual matters with people who have some sense, or even a minimum sense, of what the field is all about.

Just a few years ago one could come onto a Metaphysical thread on ATS and find people that worked and struggled for years, studied under Master after Master, experimented with psychological methods etc etc, and thus, could offer true insight about connecting with the Spirit.

That doesn't happen anymore although it's encouraging (to me) that a few serious seekers have popped up here but their presence merely serves to highlight the many dilettantes and philistines involved in the New Age Movement.

The reason serious seekers hold New Age in such contempt is because we all started there and after learning its limitations quickly moved on, because as demonstrated herein, NA'ers learn the answers and then parrot their stupidity endlessly.

NA'ers typically do none of the serious work required to truly understand, and thus do not have a clue about the Truths which one discovers painfully on a true Spiritual Path. Or what it takes in effort to discover them. The OP is a good example.

Many who have studied the NA Movement come to the realization that agents of TPTB have infiltrated it and destroyed any hope for those millions of reaching true Enlightenment by "the kind" that accept the answers without seeking for the "why." It's Devil's work for all to see.

NA'ers cannot answer the Master's questions and they prove it by not even being smart enough to ask the right questions in forums like this. Dummies will never advance even an inch toward understanding the Great Mysteries.

Perhaps one of you could explain exactly how remote viewing, Scientology, and OBE's relate in any way to a serious Spiritual Seeker, the Spirit, and/or Spirit World... as anything more than clever tricks one does for amusement and fun enroute.

The OP's Ego presents a Resume which will only appeal to Western Social Lemmings but never to any serious Spiritual Seeker. NA'ers represent polluted water reaching it's own level among "the kind" willing to waste life's opportunity to truly connect with the Spirit.

edit on 25-12-2012 by Brown Bear because: add content

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I'm responding to my own comment because my interest is in discussing Spiritual matters with people who have some sense, or even a minimum sense, of what the field is all about.

Just a few years ago one could come onto a Metaphysical thread on ATS and find people that worked and struggled for years, studied under Master after Master, experimented with psychological methods etc etc, and thus, could offer true insight about connecting with the Spirit.

That doesn't happen anymore although it's encouraging (to me) that a few serious seekers have popped up here but their presence merely serves to highlight the many dilettantes and philistines involved in the New Age Movement.

The reason serious seekers hold New Age in such contempt is because we all started there and after learning its limitations quickly moved on, because as demonstrated herein, NA'ers learn the answers and then parrot their stupidity endlessly.

NA'ers typically do none of the serious work required to truly understand, and thus do not have a clue about the Truths which one discovers painfully on a true Spiritual Path. Or what it takes in effort to discover them. The OP is a good example.

Many who have studied the NA Movement come to the realization that agents of TPTB have infiltrated it and destroyed any hope for those millions of reaching true Enlightenment by the millions that accept the answers without seeking for the "why." It's Devil's work for all to see.

NA'ers cannot answer the Master's questions and they prove it by not even being smart enough to ask the right questions in forums like this. Dummies will never advance even an inch toward the Great Mysteries.

I would never have guessed someone who claims to have achieved some measure of enlightenment would ever use the word "dummies".

I may not have been attempting to reach enlightenment for decades, but in the time that I have, one of the self-evident truths I have discovered is that all judgement, of self and others, must go.

Having said that, the above post seems long on insults and judgement, and short on substance and wisdom - and I'm trying to make that just an observation and NOT a judgement.

You seem to have much anger brother...............have you not learned or been taught to let that go? What possible enlightenment is there in holding anger or casting judgement? I will not judge you for holding onto anger, but do you not realize anger is just a poison for the mind and body, not to mention society as a whole?

Peace and Love to All.
edit on 25-12-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Many who have studied the NA Movement come to the realization that agents of TPTB have infiltrated it and destroyed any hope for those millions of reaching true Enlightenment by the millions that accept the answers without seeking for the "why." It's Devil's work for all to see.

NA'ers cannot answer the Master's questions and they prove it by not even being smart enough to ask the right questions in forums like this. Dummies will never advance even an inch toward the Great Mysteries.

I would never have guessed someone who claims to have achieved some measure of enlightenment would ever use the word "dummies".

I may not have been attempting to reach enlightenment for decades, but in the time that I have, one of the self-evident truths is that all judgement, of self and others, must go.

Having said that, the above post seems long on insults and judgement, and short on substance and wisdom - and I'm trying to make that just an observation and NOT a judgement.

You seem to have much anger brother...............have you not learned or been taught to let that go? What possible enlightenment is there in holding anger or casting judgement? I will not judge you for holding onto anger, but do you not realize anger is just a poison for the mind and body, not to mention society as a whole?

Peace and Love to All.

Make it anything you want to make it. The truth stands without explanation and it's up to people like you to learn from it... although few NA'ers can they are still recognize that. Which is the reason they are stuck in low-level New Age games and tricks.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Brown Bear because: add context after power failure

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Killuminati2

nevermind i misunderstood your postings. peace be with you all.
edit on 25-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'm going to be really blunt here because I don't post on this forum for stroking points. It appears to me there is an extra-ordinary amount of "peacock strutting" taking place on Apocryphon's threads. I noticed this in the very first one and I thought to myself some of these posters are completely grandstanding. Could they be trying to impress the OP and/or upstage him? Perhaps this happens on all highly starred/flagged threads to an extent for those seeking attention and an audience they essentially hijack. Idk, but I've never noticed it to this extreme before.

I'm thoroughly exhausted by all the bickering taking place between certain active posters who obviously have nothing more to do this holiday season than split hairs over who is correct and who is delusional on OP's threads. I'm watching this thread because I want to hear more from the OP, not the B-squad. Perhaps they could post their own thread, maybe I'll read it. But I doubt it will interest me to the extent this one does and I think they know it.

And to be honest, I haven't received enough information to form a concrete impression or even care what the other posters have to contribute at this point. From here on out I intend to ignore those posters who do little to evolve this thread to where I would like to see it go and only read posts made by Apocryphon and others like myself who are interested in learning and sharing in a respectful community.
edit on 25-12-2012 by hurdygurdy because: typo

edit on 25-12-2012 by hurdygurdy because: typo

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

You miss one very important aspect...the heart. The soul connects to the heart and it's our emotions that drive us, filtered through the brain which has the main purpose of filtering information and processing new data.

Good read.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join