It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who am I? **A Story of the Struggle for Spiritual Liberation**

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ApocJohn

I am a little disappointed that ATS is willing to believe the worst of its users. Regardless of how the situation turns out, this case just lends more and more credence to the unreliability of the ATS forum. No matter how trustworthy AboveTopSecret.com may seem, it cannot be fully trusted. To put your faith in the acceptance and tolerance of ATS members is folly, because the most discerning among them is a minority in comparison to the willing oblivion that pervades the levels.

Ignorance is bliss, and there are those who will do anything to keep it. Don't stop fighting, but never trust anyone completely. Always make sure you have a contingency plan. That's all I have to say.

edit on 30-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApocJohn
I'm not entirely certain if this posting will be allowed to stand, but I will make an attempt anyway, if for no other reason than to make sure the truth is known.

A few days ago, there was an unauthorized login to my account in which the perpetrator attempted to delete several posts of mine, but was unable to do so, since the forum-imposed time limit for editing a post had expired. As a secondary alternative, a thread was created in my name claiming that everything I had previously posted was untrue. This thread was not posted by me, but by the person who gained unauthorized access to my account. As some here have keenly observed, the writing style throughout the fake posting contains clear stylistic differences from that of my own postings, despite dubious attempts to make it sound similar by using phrases such as "Fellow members of ATS."

There are further and more complicated details surrounding the situation which I have discussed with the board administrators in private, but which I cannot discuss in public. I have been working with the board admins over the last few days to get this issue resolved and my account reinstated. There are still various issues in my real life that I need to resolve that are related to this incident, but for the most part they have been resolved, and I now have a more clear understanding of what I am and am not allowed to discuss with this community. But at this point I want to make it clear to the community that the posting created in my name was NOT true, I am NOT a "kid" as was insinuated in the posting, and I am NOT here to troll the community, or whatever the underlying assumption was. I understand that there are some who may have been permanently rendered skeptical of anything I say as a result of the content contained in the unauthorized posting, and that is a shame, but I also have confidence that there exist some who are willing to give it a second investigative look.

I hope that the issue can be resolved, and if so, I look forward to continuing to interact with this community.

- The real Apocryphon

It gets curiouser and curiouser...

I could have sworn there was a thread the other day about an account hacking, but was 404'd before I could see who posted it or what it said... I wonder if it has anything to do with this? At any rate I've screenshotted this post just in case it mysteriously disappears during the night...

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

A few days ago, there was an unauthorized login to my account in which the perpetrator attempted to delete several posts of mine, but was unable to do so, since the forum-imposed time limit for editing a post had expired.

And how were you able to assess this? To my knowledge there is no feature on ATS that allows us to read the metrics on how many times a post-edit is attempted, or especially if someone other than yourself has been trying to edit your posts?

If they were unsuccessful, how would you know?

Thanks in advance.
edit on 30-12-2012 by Xoanon because:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

I would like to take this time to point out to everybody : I told you so.

edit on 30-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Very interesting. What a shame your account was hacked. It was definitely weird seeing a confession like that.

I would wager this thread should come out of the hoax bin and we can get back to discussing the veracity of your claims.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

You should really quit while you are ahead.

Or maybe you just enjoy being a juggernaut of silliness.

I can't believe that you are lining up for round two of disappointment.

I have to admit that your tenacity is admirable, but when this is over you and I, and all the rest of us will still be here.

Remember who your friends are (That's us, even Skylar).

P.S. Dudeman, your 'Occult Library' link is dead. I sense that it may be a message from beyond the Aethers.
edit on 30-12-2012 by Xoanon because:

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by kaylaluv

I #ing told you people >.>

Told us what? That the OP is not so "enlightened" that he's not above blatantly violating T&Cs by creating a different account after he was banned? That he is so desperate for attention from the membership of ATS that he couldn't find another outlet for his "theories" where he wouldn't be disregarding the rules that we all have agreed to?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

Told us what? That the OP is not so "enlightened" that he's not above blatantly violating T&Cs by creating a different account after he was banned? That he is so desperate for attention from the membership of ATS that he couldn't find another outlet for his "theories" where he wouldn't be disregarding the rules that we all have agreed to?

Why would he? He had his fun and according to all of you, admitted that he could not keep up the charade. That's all fine and dandy, but I was the first to tell you guys, that it was fishy in the manner he 'confessed', and even LesMisanthrope agrees with me.
edit on 30-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

P.S. Dudeman, your 'Occult Library' link is dead. I sense that it may be a message from beyond the Aethers.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'dead'? As in no seeds, or as in doesn't work? As for the seeds, give it time. I just uploaded it yesterday. It works just fine for me though

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

but I was the first to tell you guys, that it was fishy

Yes, don't you fret, you were the first, and your nose works just fine.

There have been fish all over this mess. You are the chief fish-sniffer. Don't go anywhere; more fish in-coming.

Gotta go do Sunday.

BRB.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

You should really quit while you are ahead. Or maybe you just enjoy being a juggernaut of silliness. I can't believe that you are lining up for round two of disappointment. I have to admit that your tenacity is admirable, but when this is over you and I, and all the rest of us will still be here. Remember who your friends are (That's us, even Skylar).

We will just have to see. My point is everybody jumped on that bandwagon of "I'm a hoax thread." without considering the possibility that I mentioned. Now, there are either one of two things happening here. Either the OP was truly hacked, which as he mentioned he has been having 'negotiations' with the staff, which if it was untrue they would immediately call him out on that. Or another one of our members has decided to take it a step farther and attempt to perpetuate their own hoax.

I'm standing on the grounds of if the prior holds true, I did indeed tell all of you so, and would like an apology from the ones who ostracized me about what a 'devout cult follower' I was..

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Maybe "fishy" or maybe by reading some of your and other's replies figured out that he still has many "fish" on his hook and decided to keep playing games. As there was nothing that he regurgitated that had not been proposed before there was no need for anyone to "hack" his account to keep anything secret. Or maybe he shouldn't have left his laptop on the kitchen table at mom's house where little brother or sister could read what he was up to and "out" him. The world may never know, but I don't think TPTB hacked him.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

The world may never know, but I don't think TPTB hacked him.

People don't think TPTB do a lot of things, let alone exist. Just go ask Phage. That man doesn't believe in a conspiracy one. I can't tell you how long I argued with him about fluoride, which in a sense is quite relevant to this thread. I have spoken several times about the disinformation campaign against Freemasonry, to keep people from joining due to the rites and initiations effecting the third eye. Stanford Research Institute was also on the pyramid scheme posted in this most recent thread about "Witchcraft, Symbolism, Masons, etc".

If they would go to such lengths to prevent people from finding out about it other than their own initiative, I wouldn't hold this too far out of reach. There is nothing evil wouldn't do, because they have no morals.

I'm not saying this is what happened, when I speak or write, I always tend to do so hypothetically even about situations such as this. I may be wrong, which if 'proven beyond a doubt', I will recant my statements and admit he was a hoaxer. However, his information regarding AP, RV, etc, is all still very valid, and that is a grounding I will not budge on. I know better.

I wouldn't put it past them or anyone for that matter, to attempt and silence someone that would have his 'supposed credentials'. Again, this is hypothetical on the basis that we take his word, that he was a subject at SRI. However, if that does indeed hold true, it's not outside that realm of possibility for me.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Ah so your back from the grave...Cool
most excellent, so does that mean you will answer the questions in this thread, and clarify things. Now this I got to hear, this whole thing just gets better and better so now somebody hacked your profile and posted some stuff you did not post and tried to delete and change other posts. pls do tell, and do go on, I for one am all ears.

For starters how much of this thread and the others was you and how much was hacked and fake? And can you get back into what you mean and clarify on the whole vibration and there properties? And also on that whole story about Scientology and the CIA and all that, don't tell us that was the other guy who wrote that? Because its pretty far off and off charter with the original stuff you wrote about in the other threads as well. Also can you please put up your old shades guy avatar, you know! So we really know its you.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Indeed. I, in particular, am very interested in hearing how Apoc learned that the supposed hacker tried to delete his threads. The only possibility is that moderators had access to such records and informed him.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Just spitballing but maybe the "you have exceed the maximum 4 hour limit" thing?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

He would only see that if he were the one trying to delete the post. Either that, or he was looking over the "hacker"s shoulder. Otherwise, it would have to be moderator notice.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

He said something about "the issue has been resolved" and "I have a more clear understanding what I can / can't discuss with this community" which seems to indicate he had some kind of communication with the people responsible, at which time they would have informed him what was going on. At least that's what I gathered from the post...
edit on 31-12-2012 by SilentKoala because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

He would only see that if he were the one trying to delete the post. Either that, or he was looking over the "hacker"s shoulder. Otherwise, it would have to be moderator notice.

I meant, I wasn't sure if there were some kind of forum trackers on that sort of thing. Sorry, should have clarified a bit more friend!

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Wow, never thought my own suspicions would be confirmed so explicitly. Anyway like I've said in my last post, IMHO the message is sound regardless of the infamous troll thread, which now has been reported as an account hack. The funny thing is, I don't think 99% of ATS members will pay any attention to the OP's message other than to once again try to boost their own egos by denying it and/or ridiculing it. And to those who are truly interested in the subject, his posts are informative and interesting but not influential in the sense of making us act any differently because of them I think. I'll probably re-read them now to see if I've missed anything important between the lines.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join