It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who am I? **A Story of the Struggle for Spiritual Liberation**

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

I was wondering when somebody was going to bring that point up. Nice job. I currently have a bunch of isochronic tones. Something called Eden Energy Wave? Not sure, it came in a quantum mind torrent I found. I do thoroughly enjoy the tones while I meditate before bed though.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I used to enjoy vintage Hemisync guided by Mr. Monroe but I never could get comfortable with clunky headphones on so I didn't pursue it very far. I ordered some sleep phones yesterday so who knows, maybe I'll see y'all on the other side...

Apocryphon's threads were as much fun as I could hope for in anticipation of 12/21. Many thanks to you for your contributions. You did good!

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

I used to enjoy vintage Hemisync guided by Mr. Monroe but I never could get comfortable with clunky headphones on so I didn't pursue it very far. I ordered some sleep phones yesterday so who knows,

I think I have some guided hypnosis/relaxation from Robert Monroe, but I would really have to look. I do know though that I have all of his books though about Astral Projection (Journey's Out of Body, etc).

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Whoa back after two days and this thread is still going, the OP has come out and confessed to being another fog-spreading liar and ... did I leave anything out?

Slightly disappointed I'll admit. Not so much about it being rubbish, (I already suspected part of it was) but just in the fact that so many people are such a-holes, that apparently have nothing better to do with their cleverness and talent than mislead people ... such a damn shame.

And to people saying that, "his ideas were still interesting" yes true. And the fact that so many people responded positively perhaps shows that parts of the concept rang of some truth. Then again, it could all just be people's "wishful thinking" carrying them off with the fairies. But this subject could have been presented to us in a more open way, where the OP admitted that it was just a theory he had based on whatever research he'd done. That honesty would have spared a lot of the bickering that went on in these threads. And the topic could have then been discussed more openly.

There is absolutely no reason to commend the OP whatsoever, now that we know he deliberately lied about his involvement in all of this.

That's all I'm going to say.

edit on 29/12/12 by DwindlingHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Why on earth would you all want to participate in a program by Robert Monroe?

He is part of the same 'team' that has been trying to sell us all 'Remote Viewing'. SERPO, and myriad other things.

Monroe's connection to all of these people, who are colloquially known as 'The Aviary', was made pretty clear in one of my posts; as far as this whole narrative they are pushing goes, Monroe is the guy that 'trained' Puthoff's people, in other words, the military.

How can you not see that this is a game of add-on? It's a goddamned story folks, that's all.

You shouldn't be relying on Monroe just because he has those books. You should be running from Monroe due to his connections.

He is tainted, there is no goodness for you there.

What do you think happened when all of these jack-asses lost the funding they were getting from the military?

What you have been seeing people, is a marketing race.

Where were these people to go after they lost their grants, and DARPA was no longer interested in them; and worse, when their degrees no longer pertained to the 'science' that DARPA was switching its attention to and they found their skills to be obsolete?

Some of them stayed on and are still working us over with new projects, but the rest have been scrambling to close that pay-check-gap any way that they can.

But worse, in order for the likes of Green, Alexander and Puthoff to keep their handlers in a suspended state of disbelief, believing that 'psychic powers' could be weaponized, they had to learn to believe it themselves.

And they want you to believe it too, so badly, for so many reasons that are bad for us.

Again, all of the material to begin to learn this and understand it is on ATS. You don't even have to use Google.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

So am I to take it that you think Astral Projection, Remote Viewing, etc, is all complete bull#?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

and what "meat" would that be?? that the government is after him because of some superpower he doesn't have? come on now... you can talk about it til your blue in the face infinity.. it matters not to me but to say it has substance is only your personal opinion.

I speak of the previous two threads, as I clearly indicated. Employ your common sense, please.

oh infinity..common sense i have...
and since your talking about the previous 3 post in which the OP clearly states he was full of "bs" i will elaborate my opinion because I asked several very relevant in depth questions over his "string theory" frequency idea in which he never really replied.. why because he had no idea what to say because he was full of brown poo poo doo doo. Now i'm all for asking and debating legitimate scientific discussions but when you make claims that even Stephen Hawkings doesn't have the answer to.. then by all means employ your own common sense.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Stephen Hawkings doesn't have the answer to.. then by all means employ your own common sense.

Because quadriplegic's know everything, don't they? You would be interested in this quote from wikipedia about this.

As a positive consequence, Hawking remained with the close group of friends with whom he enjoyed board games, the manufacture of fireworks, model aeroplanes and boats,[17] and long discussions about Christianity and extrasensory perception.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

So am I to take it that you think Astral Projection, Remote Viewing, etc, is all complete bull#?

No, certainly not, but I have never cared for the term 'Remote Viewing', as it reflects the prevailing zeitgeist of the mid-1980's, when the Aviary was just beginning to draw a real paycheck.

Thanks, for actually addressing one of my posts.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

No, certainly not, but I have never cared for the term 'Remote Viewing', as it reflects the prevailing zeitgeist of the mid-1980's, when the Aviary was just beginning to draw a real paycheck. Thanks, for actually addressing one of my posts.

Not a problem, thanks for clearing that little matter up though. I was about to say if you did think that though, we need to have a big talk.

To me I know anything to do with the 'Third Eye' is real, because I have seen all the ways TPTB use it, but try and prevent us from it too. I have quite a few threads on it. Check the first one in my sig, if you want to know what I'm talking about.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

yes he liked model train sets as a kid too... whopee and yes I guarantee that man knows far more than you do about string and multiverse theory... thanks.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

yes he liked model train sets as a kid too... whopee and yes I guarantee that man knows far more than you do about string and multiverse theory

Maybe so, but that is irrelevant. He isn't 'God' so it's kind of deceitful for you to play it off as if he is omniscient. Not even Stephen Hawking knows everything, and is subject to imperfections and being wrong.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

a theory is just that... a theory to be debated... oy vey i'm off to work have a good day.. ( thought you were moving off grid after the 21st? or is that after the 1st?)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I don't really take Veritas seriously and don't really care what invective he spews. He's shown his colors well enough already for all to see. This thread is in the [HOAX] bin. There's a reason.

The real issue here is how much crap you take to get to the good stuff. We're told we shoudl pay attention to the essence of the message, that it is the most important part, Yet when you look at the essence here, there really isn't much. It's a very simplstic garden-variety New Age take on reality. We exist as souls, reincarnate, learn lessons, etc. In our Earthly life we can do OBEs once we train ourselves how. Is there ANY New Age cult that DOES'T give you a variety of this message? If you truly think this is "insightful" then you must not have read anything else on the subject. It is literally everywhere. Pick up a book on Theosophy, on Seth, or even to some extent Steven Greer and you find the same basic message. I'm guessing that if the Gnostic Gospels hadn't been bitterly suppressed by the Christian church you would have found the same message there as well.

And frankly, I don't have a problem with it. Never once have you seen me criticize this basic message. It's the crap that goes with it that is a serious problem. As a quick Christian example, does the fact that Jesus said to turn the other cheek and love thy neighbor mean we have to believe the Earth was made in 4004 BC on October 23rd and 9:00 o'clock in the morning? How does THAT "resonate"?

Unfortunately, it gets worse. How many here believe the world banking establishment has grabbed power and wealth for itself at the expense of the people? How many here believe the New World Order is nothing but another power grab designed to weaken the rights of individuals and wreck national economies?

Pretty standard leftist rant, right? It "resonates," doesn't it? And what about the role of the Jews? Aren't they right in the middle of this banking thing? Haven't they persecuted the poor Palestinians by stealing their land to form the rogue state of Israel? Shouldn't we stop supporting them and maybe secretly hope the Arab states will push them into the sea? That's kind of what you want, right? Oh, you might not say it out loud quite that starkly, but the Jews are kind of a problem holding back World Peace, and it would be really nice if they would just go away and stop being a thorn in our sides. We're kind of tired of them, aren't we? And Mossad! Don't get me started!

That's just about where Hitler was. A failed economy in a depression, the Bad Guys(tm) in the form of the Jews. A people feeling persecuted by the world and the NWO, a people humiliated by defeat in WW I just 20 years prior. But now we're quite capable of kicking some serious butt. So first let us liberate the ethnic Germans in the Sudenland. They are German after all and should be part of us. And Alsace-Lorraine; that's as German as Berlin and besides, those Frogs deserve a little payback, don't you think? The Solution was obvious.

And THAT'S why it is dangerous to follow the rhetoric of a good orator. THAT'S why accepting someone "with open arms, brother!!" is seriously screwed. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves. You were told, but you didn't listen. Instead, you just shot the messengers because they poked holes in your little fantasy fed to you by a silvery tongue. Finally you had something to BELIEVE in and you would brook no opposition on your way to the promised land.

Oh, you can CLAIM you didn't do that at all. You can CLAIM you were just there to lend an even hand, but that stuff is beyond editing. It's right there, brother! Apocryphon has arrived! And you well welcome him "with open arms, brother!" A savior with the Truth you've been waiting for. You feel it in your bones; it "resonates" at long last! As long as the threads stay what you said and how you said it and how you reacted are there for all who care to take a look and see EXACTLY what you said, brother!

It's tempting to make fun of this, but it really isn't very funny. You've shown yourselves, some of you, to be one scary group of people. I wonder if you are even capable of learning the lesson. Given your attitude and responses, I doubt it. You wanted to welcome Apocryphon with "open arms, brother!!" and he was laughing at you the entire time. Yup, the entire time you were lab rats. Good thing you didn't use your real names. Congratulations. Apocryphon gets an "A" and you get an "E" because you fell right into his trap. Lab rats.
edit on 12/29/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I don't really take Veritas seriously and don't really care what invective he spews. He's shown his colors well enough already for all to see.

And that's just your opinion, but fortunately the world doesn't revolve around it or yourself. Too much pride, friend. You really haven't got a clue have you? Or did you miss the part about where "open arms" was regarding being able to discuss things with like-minded people? Of course you did. Quit twisting peoples words also. I stated several times that nothing the OP said to me was new, so you are totally off-base or playing character assassination games by stating that I treated him like my 'Savior'...Are you intentionally obtuse because you get your jollies off on it?

You seriously suffer from reading comprehension don't you? I never 'attacked' anybody over their views of what he said. I did however, step in and tell them that it was wrong to tell the 'bulldogs' that their opinions weren't the only ones that matter, while at the same time hypocritically acting like theirs were.

Or did you miss all of that like you did everything else I said? I could care less what you think about his story. I mean #, I don't even believe in Christianity, but I don't get into big rants or debates with them trying to act like they are stupid, which is exactly how a lot of you acted.

"Oh we are skeptics, we know everything and are infallible."

Give me a break dude

edit on 29-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

By the way, resonating with something just implies that your own set beliefs and ideals match closely enough, not like they are brainwashing people.

"Oh he admitted to it being a hoax!"

Cool beans. But if you actually read the thread you are referring to he said all information outside of his own involvement was actually factual. He just wanted to spin it into a nice tale to boast his own stock.

If you think that makes sense or logic, please spare me yours...

edit on 29-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by old_god

Exactly my thoughts OldGod! I totally agree....

and how beautiful do I think the writing in your post conveys your soul.

Full of light, it is!

Thank you, I don't think I deserve such praise but thank you for reading my post and I hope my words inspired you a little.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Actually the OP did something, and that is to get everyone talking about a particular subject.

Maybe that was his purpose in the divine order of things, to act as a ripple and get people thinking differently or raising questions to various topics that need to be discussed now.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I'm not entirely certain if this posting will be allowed to stand, but I will make an attempt anyway, if for no other reason than to make sure the truth is known.

A few days ago, there was an unauthorized login to my account in which the perpetrator attempted to delete several posts of mine, but was unable to do so, since the forum-imposed time limit for editing a post had expired. As a secondary alternative, a thread was created in my name claiming that everything I had previously posted was untrue. This thread was not posted by me, but by the person who gained unauthorized access to my account. As some here have keenly observed, the writing style throughout the fake posting contains clear stylistic differences from that of my own postings, despite dubious attempts to make it sound similar by using phrases such as "Fellow members of ATS."

There are further and more complicated details surrounding the situation which I have discussed with the board administrators in private, but which I cannot discuss in public. I have been working with the board admins over the last few days to get this issue resolved and my account reinstated. There are still various issues in my real life that I need to resolve that are related to this incident, but for the most part they have been resolved, and I now have a more clear understanding of what I am and am not allowed to discuss with this community. But at this point I want to make it clear to the community that the posting created in my name was NOT true, I am NOT a "kid" as was insinuated in the posting, and I am NOT here to troll the community, or whatever the underlying assumption was. I understand that there are some who may have been permanently rendered skeptical of anything I say as a result of the content contained in the unauthorized posting, and that is a shame, but I also have confidence that there exist some who are willing to give it a second investigative look.

I hope that the issue can be resolved, and if so, I look forward to continuing to interact with this community.

- The real Apocryphon

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApocJohn
A few days ago, there was an unauthorized login to my account in which the perpetrator attempted to delete several posts of mine, but was unable to do so, since the forum-imposed time limit for editing a post had expired. As a secondary alternative, a thread was created in my name claiming that everything I had previously posted was untrue. This thread was not posted by me, but by the person who gained unauthorized access to my account. As some here have keenly observed, the writing style throughout the fake posting contains clear stylistic differences from that of my own postings, despite dubious attempts to make it sound similar by using phrases such as "Fellow members of ATS."

- The real Apocryphon

And the plot thickens......

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join