It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who am I? **A Story of the Struggle for Spiritual Liberation**

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

None of that was really consequential. You're using the small stuff to make the big stuff seem less important, and it's not working for me. Try using less distractions and spend more time addressing the actual issues at hand.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
i'm really surprised that the mods have let this thread continue when the OP was banned.

Honestly, people will come up with any justification to fit their own agenda and just because someone agreed with you doesn't make it a fact.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

i'm really surprised that the mods have let this thread continue when the OP was banned.

Honestly, people will come up with any justification to fit their own agenda and just because someone agreed with you doesn't make it a fact.

Just because the OP admitted his deception, doesn't mean he did not give us meat to chew on. We can continue to discuss the ideas he presented without the assumption that such ideas are actually truth.

No one suggested it becomes a fact. Let that idea go. As Aristotle once said, it is the mark of an educated mind to consider an idea without believing it. Let us now consider what we have been told by the OP, and show that we are able to civilly discuss such concepts without tearing each other apart like rabid dogs.

I like the ideas he suggested. The fact that so many people fight it just encourages me, because people used to fight the idea that the Earth revolves around the sun. See how wrong they were? Imagine how wrong these people could be now. I will admit it if it turns out I'm wrong - I already have admitted it, in the case of Apocryphon's deceptive little experiment. But would they?
edit on 28-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

and what "meat" would that be?? that the government is after him because of some superpower he doesn't have? come on now... you can talk about it til your blue in the face infinity.. it matters not to me but to say it has substance is only your personal opinion.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

and what "meat" would that be?? that the government is after him because of some superpower he doesn't have? come on now... you can talk about it til your blue in the face infinity.. it matters not to me but to say it has substance is only your personal opinion.

I speak of the previous two threads, as I clearly indicated. Employ your common sense, please.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

lol.. im not talking down to any persons here; if you feel I am maybe deal with your insecurities on life instead of pointing fingers.

My emotions, spirit, consciousness, intellect and logic all guide me in this life. A litttle more complex then you might understand. We are different, because we chose to be.

Thanks though, take care

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt

lol.. im not talking down to any persons here

Well, now you're just lying. Good luck with all that spiritual compass stuff, I'm going to go back to doing flips on my piano.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgidkp
reply to post by LoveisanArt

begging your pardon, little miss guru, but there are plenty of non hokey-pokey folks on ATS that have done a HELL OF A LOT better job than this hoaxer. hard thinkers with compelling ideas and compelling evidence and are every bit as "sensitive" (to truthiness) as you consider yourself to be.

he was called out on it very early in his FIRST of the three threads.

he was a smooth talker...that's for sure.

Miss guru? what the hell? I am a 20 year old man. I dont feel as a guru and sure a hell not a miss... thanks for your teerrible judgment though.

Im clearly not as concerned about the OP or the banned member as you people are; its about the messsage. Shoot the messanger if you wish, but I'll leave him be, hes only human after all.

I know what is nonsense, true and what is deceiving and lies. I'll tell you one thing; this guy is not a boy on winter break. That post was to deceive and lie so he could leave ats in peace (I dont think the admins wanted him here).

Its funny how right after this incident with this particular member; Springer the owner, had to make a useless thread to catch everyones attention and steer them away from this message here. Immediate bann - hoax - owner making useless threads to catch peoples attention - sounds like an AtS cover up.

The messsage this particular character brought DOES NOT CHANGE. To me I already understood this knowledge long before this guy came to AtS, for the rest of you who are on the fence or against.. well thats up to you. If you disagreed with the message why have so many of you continued to respond this much?

I think its because; you have no clue what your bickering about and you feel there is truth here. You want your skepticism to be shunned so the truth can come out; but only concrete evidence of the soul will give you that.. shame. Fllowing your heart is not weaknes within society; its acutally the most power on can have, expecially in times like this when bankers and governments are controlling your mental minds - thus your physical LIFE.

So what is left? Your heart and your emotional power to change things. But too many athiests and the such.. do not have the faith and will within themselves, they want to follow soceities logical - controlling ways. Because I oppose this, I am a guru, new ager, or act "superior" as someone else stated ?

The last thing an Owner of a conspiracy website wants; is the truth to be broadcasted, waking people up, so they turn away from the computer - conspiracies and look within. Because who would be left to pay attention and suck up all this junk this site offers? Oh yea.. athiests and "scientists" ..

Take care miss guru

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by forgetmenot

lol.. im not talking down to any persons here

Well, now you're just lying. Good luck with all that spiritual compass stuff, I'm going to go back to doing flips on my piano.

Use your time more wisely; sarcasm, and hindering your rude comments is not wise, and a waste of time. Do something beneficial for yourself and your own life.. Im doing great in my own life

Goodluck

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

None of that was really consequential. You're using the small stuff to make the big stuff seem less important, and it's not working for me. Try using less distractions and spend more time addressing the actual issues at hand.

People who claim to be skeptics on this site; dont even play their mental role good anymore.. a skeptic these days thinks they know everything and anything spiritual, meta-physical, energetic or intelligent beyond earth is nonsense and fantasy...

These people are automatic robots, who onl beleive what they have been told. They havent experienced anything true because they're ENTIRE human life was occupied inside a little box called society.. how can people as myself have faith in these humans to wake up to their spiritual selves, when they dont take the time to consider, everything is automatic ?

AfterInfinity; stop wasting your valuable energ brother; these skeptics are just humans with little experience in life.. our lives are much more rich in meaning, because we choose to lead and folloour own lives, we dont take other peoples words and pictures for everything..

If they havent experienced it, and they claim to be a skeptic, why waste your energy, time, emotion on a robot ? They dont pay attention to emotions, they dont pay attention to their high selves, they havent experienced anything other then what they can with their 5 senses WITHIN society.

Throw these skpetics in a tent with little food in the middle of the 'wilderness' .. lets see how smart they are then. They wouldnt survive physical, mentally they would have no automatic answers and beleifs because everyday would be a day to use your mind, body and emotions to survive.

These people lack spiritual growth and strength, they are weak in the mind and in the heart... the only "strength" they seem to possess is automatic answers from photocopying things their life time over.. just a mental slave to society.

So as for me and you AfterInfinity, leave it alone brother. Its not worth our valuable time any longer

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

People who claim to be skeptics on this site; dont even play their mental role good anymore.. a skeptic these days thinks they know everything and anything spiritual, meta-physical, energetic or intelligent beyond earth is nonsense and fantasy...

These people are automatic robots, who onl beleive what they have been told. They havent experienced anything true because they're ENTIRE human life was occupied inside a little box called society.. how can people as myself have faith in these humans to wake up to their spiritual selves, when they dont take the time to consider, everything is automatic ?

AfterInfinity; stop wasting your valuable energ brother; these skeptics are just humans with little experience in life.. our lives are much more rich in meaning, because we choose to lead and folloour own lives, we dont take other peoples words and pictures for everything..

If they havent experienced it, and they claim to be a skeptic, why waste your energy, time, emotion on a robot ? They dont pay attention to emotions, they dont pay attention to their high selves, they havent experienced anything other then what they can with their 5 senses WITHIN society.

Throw these skpetics in a tent with little food in the middle of the 'wilderness' .. lets see how smart they are then. They wouldnt survive physical, mentally they would have no automatic answers and beleifs because everyday would be a day to use your mind, body and emotions to survive.

These people lack spiritual growth and strength, they are weak in the mind and in the heart... the only "strength" they seem to possess is automatic answers from photocopying things their life time over.. just a mental slave to society.

So as for me and you AfterInfinity, leave it alone brother. Its not worth our valuable time any longer

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Use your time more wisely; sarcasm, and hindering your rude comments is not wise, and a waste of time. Do something beneficial for yourself and your own life.. Im doing great in my own life

Have you ever heard of projection? Your words tell more about yourself than you could possibly know about me. Good day

edit on 28-12-2012 by forgetmenot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

*sigh

You know what never ceases to amaze me?

It's the posts like these, that have all the hallmarks of sensationalism that receive the vast amount of attention while threads that seem more valid and worthy of attention drop to the bottom of the pile.

It's not what you say I guess, it's how you say it.

- Lee

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Absolutely agree with you. The content was not really new at all, so the question in my mind is: Why did so many people ardently fall for this guy? Well, maybe it wasn't "many" as I did not count them up, but more than one person said the message "resonated" with them. so I'd like to explore why this happened and why ANYONE would fall for this in a little more depth than I did before.

People tend to pose questions to which they know the answer to already. The OP did it, you do it, I do it, everybody does it. Sometimes with a frequency of 80% of the time or so, people tend to ask questions which they know are on peoples minds just to let things stir for a bit then they come back into the thread at an opportune time and give the answer they originally wanted people to have. So I don't know maybe we should make it a rule on ATS were your not allowed to answer your own questions because its likely to be a methodically circumventing circle jerk. But if we do that 75% of the threads on ATS are going to spiral down the toilet fast, and most threads will be like 3 pages long instead of oh lets say 15 pages long of tirades going back and forth about who is right and, who is not in the cool group anymore.

First, he's an excellent writer. Rarely do we find someone who knows grammar and spelling, can use a semi-colon, and makes virtually no mistakes in long stretches. Most of us at least make a typo or two, but his were rare to non-existent. This is a good example of why such things are important, why presentation is important. Those who make constant mistakes in this regard are more easily dismissed. We can all say "it doesn't matter," but in point of fact, it does. Rhetoric trumps content.

I don't know about that, he seemed like and alright writer to me. But I herd his story before.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I just had to star you for the "Fonzie award" comment!
Wow!

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

My emotions, spirit, consciousness, intellect and logic all guide me in this life.

In my opinion, they're guiding you in the wrong direction.

A litttle more complex then you might understand. We are different, because we chose to be.

Actually what you write is the opposite of complex; it's vaguely incoherent. Perhaps that is why I'm having difficulties understanding.

Thanks though, take care.

No prob! You too.

edit on 28-12-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Well, in one sense i agree with you that the "issues" as you see them are the most important element, not the messenger. Insofar as you can take away from these three or four threads the essence of the issues that are important to you vis-a-vis the saving of mankind and all, great! But that's really not much different than anyone taking important issues away from Christianity or Islam or any other belief system. It may be that Jesus actually did not die on the cross for our sins, walk on water, or do much of anything but preach a liberation theology against the Romans, but by God he said, "Turn the other cheek" and if that's what floats your boat, then right on, brother! It's a worthwhile message that needs to be heard! In fact, although some are conveniently ignoring it, I am on record as saying that what Apocryphon said in terms of his vision of reality is, I think, more or less right on the money. You can go back to my first post on the first thread to verify that for yourself. I've NEVER said Apocryphon was off base in terms of his view of the nature of reality. So make sure you understand that as you proceed to tell me how off-base I am.

The problem is that when these things "resonate" with you as good and proper and worthwhile ideals that the "other stuff" starts floating in there, too. Suddenly you start acceopting the idea that Scientology has been mis-represented and penetrated by the CIA. Why, we all know chemtrails are spraying the populace with [insert something here nobody has ever figured out] so it's a small leap of faith to CIA involvement woth Scientology.

Disinfo: Insert something true so it "resonates" and makes people comfortable, then insert the lie.

I have no problem with you taking the essence and running with it. It's just that Apocryphon's "essence" has been around a long time and SHOULD have been recognized. Yet quite a few people welcomed him "with open arms, brother!" and were willing to follow him anywhere.

THAT'S a problem, and if you continue to refuse to recognize it, well, then, we still have the problem.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Suddenly you start accepting the idea that Scientology has been mis-represented and penetrated by the CIA.

Isn't that the same crowd that said Freemasons worshiped the devil though? I'm sure we've heard all about the 'High-Level Masons' who 'came clean' about the sex orgies, pederasty, etc. This rings eerily similar to the 'High-Level Scientologists'.

That's just my take on it though, so don't get too worked up about it. Because personally I don't see why the same thing that happened to Freemasonry, couldn't have happened to Scientology.
edit on 28-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Apocryphon" ("secret writing"), was a Greek term for a genre of Jewish and Early Christian writings that were meant to impart "secret teachings" or gnosis (knowledge) that could not be publicly taught.

The message of Apocryphon is clear to me:

He explained in his first thread how Everything is Frequency. Think binaural beats, hemisync, holosync.

We don't need a guru,,,just some time out from frequency pollution, introspection,

And a pair of headphones.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join