It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Sandy & Sandy Hook. Coincidence or Connection?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hurricane Sandy & Sandy Hook. Coincidence or Connection?

That is the question I have. I'm wondering if anybody else has thought of this. No I'm not 100 percent inventor of this but I have heard a lot of rumors about Hurricane sandy being created by HAARP Weather modification and weaponry. And given all the other Information, facts and rumors that the Sandy Hook shooting was a false flag operation, it's not that difficult to start wondering if these to work connected in some sort of Illuminati symbolic fashion. Again I'm not 100 percent convinced, but it's hard to ignore all the information especially knowing what the people do and are capable of. I wonder if the name Sandy has any sort of significance. Perhaps someone has already connected it but that I am not aware of, and if anyone has any information or ideas about this please let's discuss it.

There are already many informational videos on YouTube and other websites clearly showing connections between The Dark Knight, Lil Wayne's music video "my homies still", and other media pieces that connect them to the Aurora and Sandy Hook shootings through/using major Illuminati based symbolism.

I'm definitely not someone who will just believe anything, but the amount of information regarding all of this in the connections are insane and anyone with a brain the time to look at all of this, will start to wonder themselves. Even with the latest Sandy Hook shooting, it is already showing a major cover-up. And the possibility that there was more than 1 shooter and that they were Manchurian Candidates. The same way The Dark Knight shooting. There are the recordings from police scanners where they say to terminate Adams life, as well as you more than 1 shooter which is the same as the Batman shootings where multiple people stated more than 1 shooter. Definitely I love you like other post talk about that they are false flags inten ded to be used for gun control and the takeaway of our rights.

But what is really weird is that the 2 major things this year, which are both highly suspected to be the work of the / and or Illuminat, both have the name Sandy in them. Hurricane sandy and Sandy Hook. I don't know it could be a weird coincidence, but with the elite's track record, it's hard not to want to look into it further especially given how they love symbolic meanings and connections. What do you all think? And don't bother calling me an idiot or stupid like some of you trolls will do, I could give 2 f**** what you or anyone thinks. As I said I am not 100 percent convinced of anything, rather I'm on the fence and I do my own research and draw my own conclusions.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Caidema

Really I helped choose the name Sandy for the hurricane I only been suggesting it for five years, because I have a friend who's a complete mess and her name is Sandy. I think it's just appropriate the name ended up finally being used and probably my fault about the name of the area where the shooting took place because I think a lot negatively of that name for a long time lol.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
That is a very big leap in logic I think.

But I suppose anything is possible.
To be on the safe side, we should probably avoid women named Sandy.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by Caidema

Really I helped choose the name Sandy for the hurricane I only been suggesting it for five years, because I have a friend who's a complete mess and her name is Sandy. I think it's just appropriate the name ended up finally being used and probably my fault about the name of the area where the shooting took place because I think a lot negatively of that name for a long time lol.

Lmao. What??

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
That is a very big leap in logic I think.

But I suppose anything is possible.
To be on the safe side, we should probably avoid women named Sandy.

Lol agreed, I'm staying far away from Sandy's :-)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Maybe it is a connection..
I made a connection to..

edit on 23-12-2012 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Caidema

There may be connection and dont forget there was missing island on the news few months ago. And this small piece of dirt was ...SANDY ISLAND. Off course now its LOST in a Pacific Ocean

Link

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I don't think there is any real connection or vast conspiracy, no.

But just for kicks, if you're into gematria: Sandy in Hebrew transliteration would be sin(300)-nun(50)-dalet(4)-yud(10) (שנדי) =

And that's the same as this well-known word in gematria: השטן or "ha-satan" (the adversary/Angel of Death) hey(5)-sin(300)-tet(9)-nun(50)
= 364

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Fisherr

Lmao niice

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

And using MS Office Word SANDY means

By Wingdings font - Blood, Victory, Skull & Bones, Bad, Zionist Star
By Wingdings 2 font - Crossed Box pointing at Invisible Hand from one side and ET (Aliens) from the other side...,

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There could be a connection that were not seeing. Look for similarities somewhere, numbers, post events, times or something.

Don't listen to these naysayers here on ATS.

More and more posts like this....

"No connection obviously, what are you a conspiracy theoriest? Why dont you go post on a conspiracy site likes above top secret.com where they talk about conspiracies. oh wait nvm"

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
There could be a connection that were not seeing. Look for similarities somewhere, numbers, post events, times or something.

Don't listen to these naysayers here on ATS.

More and more posts like this....

"No connection obviously, what are you a conspiracy theoriest? Why dont you go post on a conspiracy site likes above top secret.com where they talk about conspiracies. oh wait nvm"

I like that attitude, keep it up

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Caidema

Funny to see you post this when I was just talking to my mother who is not a conspiracy type person and she said the same thing to me when I told her to go outside and look at the pretty Chemtrails they are spraying us with today. She is waking up to the Governments BS really fast.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Caidema

The only correlation you would have to find to start the ball rolling on this theory is to compare shooting timelines
foxnewsinsider.com... to storm headlines by year/date: en.wikipedia.org...

two things to compare: dates of intense media on or about the storm (including continious warnings) and or mention of the storm (by name) in discussions elsewhere (talk shows, comedy, etc).

then, one would consider (conspiracy-wise) the question that a bombardment of the storm 'name' is somehow the trigger word for these people to take action because the initial thought has already been implanted. It would be very hard to prove this sort of Manchurian trigger--because the only witnesses are usually shot and killed.

edit on 23-12-2012 by dianashay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I have an aunt named Sandy, she likes to fish.. she uses hooks! .. she's also been in a hurricane before.. there obviously is some kind of conspiracy there .. not only that, but she totally watched the batman series! which has sandy hook on a map!

*faint*

Really .. this is all getting a little out of hand folks.. far beyond a tiny leap of logic..

Hurricanes are named by the World Meteorological Organization... they have a list they work through and it's recycled.. in other words the name Sandy was pre-designated already... it also alternates male and female names..

The next names up? well here they are.. they are laid out through 2017 and will recycle..

Link: www.wmo.int...

The name is picked based on the geographical location for the event... so another hurricane that happens off the east coast will be hurricane Tony .. then Valerie ... then William
edit on 12/23/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
dont look at me...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Really .. this is all getting a little out of hand folks.. far beyond a tiny leap of logic..

Might be what you feel but : a lost island,
a hurricane with rumors of being enhanced by haarp,
a city where a "could be" planned shooting,
skull and bones, zionists in windings font which has been connected to 9/11 ...

Dunno, I don't really see how this is "beyond" logic to see some sort of connection here...

But if you want to be one of those, move along nothing to see here, everything is under control.
edit on 23-12-2012 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
See anything yet? You never know.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
it official

ATS has jumped the shark

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Caidema

I think you've already shown us that you'll believe anything, especially since you believe a hurricane is connected to a school shooting. Does this mean Obama is using HAARP to try and take your guns? OH NO THE ELITE IS MAKING FALSE FLAGS.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join