It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keshe Plasma Generator ~ Breaking Laws of Physics ~ Infinite Energy New Video

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Um, not to this day does anyone understand radio transmission. That Tesla doesn't claim to understand exactly how it works is a testament to his intelligence.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Um, not to this day does anyone understand radio transmission.
Huh?

Are you saying Tesla was right?
Radio is useless?

edit on 12/29/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by happykat39

If you have seen pictures of his Wardencliffe tower then you would be looking at what could have been the precursor to HAARP in a miniaturized version.
No. Wardenclyffe was nothing like HAARP and looked nothing like HAARP. It was a very large Tesla coil, not a phased array.

While Tesla's coils could transmit radio signals, he didn't understand that. He thought he was sending electrical signals through the earth. He actually didn't believe that radio waves could serve any usefull purpose, either as a means of power transmission (wrong) or as a means of communication (very wrong). The trouble is, he didn't really understand electromagnetic radiation.

Perhaps you missed something. The pictures of the dome on the Wardencliffe tower show that it was full of short spikes of antennae. And it was that "physical" resemblance to a modern phased array system that I was referring to.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Now you are debating semantics.

But what the heck, can you explain how Tesla was wrong about electromagentic radiation.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Tesla never claimed radio is useless. You are trying to put words in his mouth.

Did you know Tesla thought he had communicated with aliens at one time. Hard to believe he thought radio transmission was all that limited, if he actually thought he had communicated with another planet, or aliens in space.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What Tesla believed in, was the ether theory, as did all scientist in his day, and all before him.

The ether theory was abandoned after Michelson's experiment supposedly proved the ether theory wrong. Since then the field theory has replaced the ether theory.

Basically the electric universe concept goes back to the ether theory, replacing ether with plasma. Light is no longer a particle and a wave, it is only a wave moving through plasma.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The comments on the utube video explain how this aplies to gravity.

I don't see that explanation. I see empty claims. Hoping you could explain it in a believable manner.

I did read this comment. Sounds on point.

Dude, show CURRENT not voltage. Static voltage proves nothing. I get readings like that if I just put a voltmeter in my mouth. Light an LED. Spin a motor. Do some work. Otherwise your demo is not valid.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Yeah, horse to water.

Do you know that a voltmeter uses some current to measure voltage?

Amount depending on impedence.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Do you know that a voltmeter uses some current to measure voltage?

Amount depending on impedence.

Mathematics

Vmax = 50mVolts
Rmeter = 20Mohms
Imax = ?

Using Ohms law V/R=I

0.05volts / 20,000,000ohms = 0.000000002amps

You were saying?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Do you have an estimate of how many watts that plasma was generating? As if double digit millivolts alone isn't pretty impressive.

Whether it's a Hydrogen fuel cell, a battery or a combination of the two, nothing special here.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Tesla never claimed radio is useless. You are trying to put words in his mouth.

Did you see the quotes I linked? Did you read the articles attached to them? Would you like more examples?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

That there had to be some current flow. Try measuring a static discharge, and see if 20M ohm impedance is enough.

There is a tiny amount of power there, that the mv value didn't drop as the voltage was being measured tells anyone who knows squat about voltage measurements that there is power being generated, however tiny,

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah, I see the quotes, and Tesla was talking about limitation of the current technology, back in his day, before he improved the technology.

Did you read any further, where Tesla states this -

I also caught the fire of enthusiasm but was not long deceived in regard to the practical possibilities of this method of conveying intelligence.

And then this -

But a few tests with apparatus, far ahead of the art of that time, satisfied me that the solution lay in a different direction, and after a careful study of the problem I evolved a new plan which was fully described in my addresses before the Franklin Institute and National Electric Light Association in February and March, 1893. It was an extension of the transmission through a single wire without return, the practicability of which I had already demonstrated. If my ideas were rational, distance was of no consequence and energy could be conveyed from one to any point of the globe, and in any desired amount. The task was begun under the inspiration of these great possibilities.

www.tfcbooks.com...

Tesla clearly states that with his new invention, "energy could be conveyed from one to any point of the globe, and in any desired amount".

Which is why I point out that you are wrong in this claim. Tesla proved his understanding of electricity and electrical propagation to be superior.

Nice link by the way, thanks,
edit on 29-12-2012 by poet1b because: remove a how

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Which is why I point out that you are wrong in this claim. Tesla proved his understanding of how electricity and electrical propagation to be superior.

Superior to what?

To illustrate, the current from a transmitter situated at the Atlantic Coast will traverse that ocean—a distance of 4,800 kilometers—in less than 0.006 second with an average speed of 800,000 kilometers. If the signaling were done by Hertz waves the time required would be 0.016 second.
Electricity travels through the earth at 2.7 times the speed of light? That's impressive.

www.tfcbooks.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Have you heard of entanglement?

Evidence that the speed of light speed limit isn't valid.

Sure, there are undoubtedly things Tesla didn't know, and areas where he was wrong, that technology built on top of the technology that Tesla developed, has shown us in the century plus since Tesla reinvented the world.

There are also areas where Tesla has been proven right, and mainstream science wrong.

edit on 29-12-2012 by poet1b because: typo

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Yes. Yes I have heard of entanglement. It has nothing to do with the speed of light being valid or not. It also has nothing to do with electricity.

Tesla was dead wrong about electromagnetic radiation and nothing he did had anything to do with HAARP (which is where this off topic discussion came from), except the diesel generators which power it. But he was a very good inventor.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well, I stay away from the haarp subject.

Did they throw around terms like "electromagnetic radiation" in those days?

I think the term he used was electrical propagation and nature of the media.

I definitely don't think there has been nearly enough research into plasma.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Did they throw around terms like "electromagnetic radiation" in those days?

No. They called it Hertzian waves. Since Hertz was the guy who proved its existence.

There is quite a bit of (legitimate) research happening in the world of plasma. This ain't it.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah, I don't think that guy has his own lab, and was working on a pretty limited budget, but he did seem to spend some time on those odd shaped electrodes.

Legitimate research like this in developing the fusion process?

www.psfc.mit.edu...

Energetic ions (alpha particles) are by-products of fusion burn in a D-T plasma. It is essential that these ions remain confined and give up their energy to heat the background plasma, thus sustaining the fusion burn. Consequently, the physics of high-energy ions produced by auxiliary heating and by fusion reactions must be understood and controlled in order to progress to a practical source of power.

Remember when some lab in Utah, I think, first claimed they had discovered fusion, a few milivolts measured, that so many labs had such difficulty repeating?

I don't find this guys experiment in the op all that foolish. He isn't all that far from mainstream science.

Oh yeah, from Tesla's comments, he considered Herzian waves to be of lower frequency, and Tesla greatly added to Herz research. When you dig deeper into history, the whole who did what and who gets credit for what is a whole lot murkier than they teach in school.

edit on 29-12-2012 by poet1b because: add last paragraph.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I don't find this guys experiment in the op all that foolish.

Except for the utter lack of experimental controls.
Looks like a galvanic cell to me and my own (uncontrolled) experiment tends to confirm that...unless I'm creating vinegar plasma.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join