It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keshe Plasma Generator ~ Breaking Laws of Physics ~ Infinite Energy New Video

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Here are a few points grasshopper.

Gravity is also described as a property of mass, of course, but this helps little given that mass also remains a hypothetical entity. The Higgs-Boson (God particle) of the Standard model remains elusive, much like hypothesised graviton particles and gravity waves. In General Relativity gravity results from the curvature of space-time, whatever that mean.

"We have direct evidence of the superluminal action of the electric force, given that gravity is a longitudinal electric force. Indeed, Newton's celebrated equation requires that gravity act instantly on the scale of the solar system. It has been calculated that gravity must operate at a speed of at least 2x1010 times the speed of light, otherwise closely orbiting stars would experience a torque that would sling them apart in meYre hundreds of years. Similarly, the Earth responds to the gravitational pull of the Sun where it is at the moment, not where the Sun was 8 minutes ago. If this were not so, the Earth and all other planets in the solar system would be slung into deep space within a few thousand years. Gravity is therefore an electrical property of matter, not a geometrical property of space.

A simple calculation gives the somewhat startling result that these subtrons are moving at speeds of 2.5 million light years per second! Theoretically, they could cover the distance from Earth to the far side of the Andromeda galaxy in less than one second. This gives some meaning to the term 'instantaneous action at a distance'. Importantly, this is a requirement for any new theory of gravity.

Here is another link

www.plasmacosmology.net...

Students are generally taught about only three states of matter, and when Plasma does get a mention, little importance is assigned. Not only should plasma be added to the list, but the order should be reversed to put it in first place. The reasons for this will become clear.

Students are generally taught about only three states of matter, and when Plasma does get a mention, little importance is assigned. Not only should plasma be added to the list, but the order should be reversed to put it in first place. The reasons for this will become clear.

Because plasma remains electrically charged in space, it is influenced more by electromagnetic forces than gravity. In fact space, once considered mostly empty, has been found to be alive with plasma. Vast flows of charged particles have been discovered spanning hundreds-of-thousands of light years across interstellar space.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

.......In General Relativity gravity results from the curvature of space-time, whatever that mean.......

Seriously?

You come in here and carry on like a fool and then throw up some crud that explains a kooky version of elementary physics(that is completely baseless) whilst simultaneously stating that the writer does not understand something as fundamental as relativity.

Are you certifiably nuts or have you just been practising for a very long time?

edit on 25/12/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
reply to post by poet1b

.......In General Relativity gravity results from the curvature of space-time, whatever that mean.......

Seriously?

You come in here and carry on like a fool and then throw up some crud that explains a kooky version of elementary physics(that is completely baseless) whilst simultaneously stating that the writer does not understands something as fundamental as relativity.

Are you certifiably nuts or have you just been practising for a long time?

You got it right, but it won't matter to him because he thinks and acts like a troll and the more we interact with him the more he likes it. I have stopped responding to him based on the following principle.

Never wrestle with a pig. You will only end up covered in pig dung and mud, and the pig enjoys it.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

Never wrestle with a pig. You will only end up covered in pig dung and mud, and the pig enjoys it.

Classic! I will have to remember that one.

I've always liked....

"Never argue with a fool, as they will always drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Yeah, if you had anything to back you cheap shots you should have presented it.

All these major holes in modern physics have been pointed out numerous time by the people who developed the science in the first place.

Where you aware Newton was heavily into the occult?

How is it that you think moronic posts like you have put here don't make you look bad? You continue to be a fine example of someone who embraces ignorance.

How dare I question main stream physics.
edit on 25-12-2012 by poet1b because: Posted before finishing post

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Ditto!

Head!

I need to take a shower after dealing with you two.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Yeah, if you had anything to back you cheap shots you should have presented it.

I did. Did you not see me point out that your source admitted to not understanding special relativity(let alone general relativity)?

Do you realise that your source is trying to make the claim that academia has the laws of physics ar$e-up yet the same source clearly does not understand those same laws.

Isn't it a little hard to say that something is wrong when you don't understand that something?

All these major holes in modern physics have been pointed out numerous time by the people who developed the science in the first place.

So are you saying that the people that got it wrong were in fact right and got it wrong?....or is it that the people who got it right were in fact wrong?....Right?....

Where you aware Newton was heavily into the occult?

Good for him.

What has this to do with yourself and your source completely failing to understand basic concepts found in a year 10 physics class?

How is it that you think moronic posts like you have put here don't make you look bad? You continue to be a fine example of someone who embraces ignorance.

I would first suggest you go and do a little research in to the works of a one Albert Einstein.

Understand (don't just read) the concepts put forward in his work on special relativity.....then move on to general relativity......then come back and tell me what I don't understand about gravity and the time anomalies that you seem hell-bent on disbelieving.

Be warned though.....if you truly understand relativity and its implications..... you will become................................. enlightened.

How dare I question main stream physics.

Question away dude!

It is the best way to learn.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Wow is anything useful coming out of this keshe guy?
Id say scam

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Einstein didn't understand special or general relativity, and admitted such.

You don't have to understand something to have a reasonably good opinion that what someone else claims can not be right.

If you don't know about Einstiens own doubts about his own theories on physics, then you haven't began to explore things I was looking at in Jr high.

Plasma does In fact fill in a great many of the missing pieces of the puzzle and many great minds have and do consider this. Ever hear of the book "A Brief history of time".

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Umm....OK.

I have a hard-cover edition of Hawking's book in front of me.......To what are you referring?

edit on 26/12/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

That you read it.

The whole book points out the failures in the current physics model.

If anything, it supports the concept that our complete failure to take a better look at what could be tbe fabric of space (plasma) is where modern science has gotten lost.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
Wow is anything useful coming out of this keshe guy?
Id say scam

It's just a glorified galvanic battery that's all.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

That you read it.

Many, many times.

The whole book points out the failures in the current physics model.
If anything, it supports the concept that our complete failure to take a better look at what could be tbe fabric of space (plasma) is where modern science has gotten lost.

I am going to quote directly from "A brief history of time. A readers companion." Edited By Hawking. Prepared By G. Stone.

Foreword.

My aim at writing my book, A Brief History of Time, was to tell people about the progress that was being made in understanding the laws that govern the universe. I thought that others would share the excitement and the sense of wonder that I had felt if the basic ideas could be explained in a simple way. And that means without equations. Each equation, I was told, would halve the sales of the book. But that was okay. Equations are necessary if you are doing accountancy, but they are the boring part of mathematics. Most of the interesting ideas can be conveyed by words or pictures.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

And what does Hawkins say about gravity?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It's really sad how institutions have beaten the curiosity out so many of you people. You're like abused children so eager to attack anyone who threatens your abusers.

Theoretical science has gone nowhere for the last hundred years, and mathatics has gone nowhere for the last 500 years. And the institutions responsible for this stagnation have became the new priests with their new gods they demand you worship, of course at their direction.

If you think you understand the theory of relativity, you have been conned into buying just another clever marketing scheme.

You don't know what energy is. You can recognize it if it is large enough, or small enough, not too slow or not too fas, but is as close as you come to understanding it. You don't know what matter is, you aren't even capable of recogzing it's primary state. Our ability to measure the speed of light, let alone it's acceleration is so freaking miniscule, that it is a joke the claims modern science makes.

Sure claims of Infinite energy is a joke, but that is no reason to ignore some interesting observations that someone discovers.

edit on 26-12-2012 by poet1b because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
If you think you understand the theory of relativity...

It's quite enough that it has been supported by numerous experiments. Science isn't about complete and absolute understanding of everything, it's about theories and evidence that supports those theories.

Without accounting for relativity and quantum physics, we wouldn't be able to explore space, build computers, and do many other things that we start taking for granted in the modern world.

Are you a follower of the Electric Universe theory? If so, that explains your mindset.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

It's really sad how......

....science has gone nowhere....

.... mathatics has gone nowhere....

If you think you....

You don't know......

....that it is a joke the claims modern science makes

Do you see the pattern?

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by poet1b

How about you direct your curiosity towards actually learning something? You True Believers are quick to accuse others of being closed minded yet it is YOU who is the closed minded one as you are content to believe hoaxers without so much as a shred of evidence yet adamantly refuse to learn any actual science (because, well, let's face it: actually applying yourself to learning a field is difficult and requires some measure of intellectual capacity). You're too ignorant and incompetent to recognise when someone is talking from an informed position yet will happily believe in plasma cola bottles (!) without a glimmer of doubt. Yet you accuse others of not grasping concepts? You are an excellent case study of the Dunning Kruger effect.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
reply to post by poet1b

It's really sad how......

....science has gone nowhere....

.... mathatics has gone nowhere....

If you think you....

You don't know......

....that it is a joke the claims modern science makes

Do you see the pattern?

Originally posted by john_bmth
reply to post by poet1b

How about you direct your curiosity towards actually learning something? You True Believers are quick to accuse others of being closed minded yet it is YOU who is the closed minded one as you are content to believe hoaxers without so much as a shred of evidence yet adamantly refuse to learn any actual science (because, well, let's face it: actually applying yourself to learning a field is difficult and requires some measure of intellectual capacity). You're too ignorant and incompetent to recognise when someone is talking from an informed position yet will happily believe in plasma cola bottles (!) without a glimmer of doubt. Yet you accuse others of not grasping concepts? You are an excellent case study of the Dunning Kruger effect.

It would be bad enough if this person were simply misinformed. But when you add troll to the mix you get one of the worst types to deal with; the misinformed troll. That is the main reason I have stopped responding to him.

DON'T FEED THE TROLL

edit on 27-12-2012 by happykat39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wildespace

Computers and the exploration of space has a great more reliance on the work of Tesla, and many others like him, rejected by the institutions of mainstream science, than relativity, and we wouldnt have the advances you mention, and a great many more.

I find the electric universe theory interesting. Can't say I buy the whole concept, but they make many excellent points.

Do you think the god particle, dark matter and the growing numbers of ever more exotic concepts mainstream science keeps throwing out there is any better?

My money says the next big thing will be developed by someone outside of mainstream academics, like the last.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

The biggest morons of all are the ones who can't admit when they are wrong.

So just keep trolling, I'm LMAO.

Meantime I will continue to post on topic.

The volt meter showed what looked like legitimate values, for the cheap set up.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join