It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Amount Of Chemtrails Over Tampa Bay area right now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People

Originally posted by unphased
I live 8 miles from BWI and work .25 miles from BWI and I see contrails or chemtrails or whatever, ALL DAY.

I sit at work and watch they 9:00am lines - which are interesting because they're all leaving the airport and going a certain distance and then turning to head in one direction.

Wait...Are you saying the planes that JUST TOOK OFF from BWI and are only 400 meters (.25 miles) from the airport are leaving contrails? I have never ever seen a plane that just took off cxreating those puffy white trails that we are dicussing here (contrail/chemtrail)

These planes you are talking about that just took off -- Are they leaving those puffy white trails, or is it that visible dark exhaust that can sometimes be seen at take-off?

I live and work near an airport, so according to your theory, i shouldn't see any at all right? Why do I work near an airport, and see 3 or 4 every thirty minutes, all day?

No. I'm saying that the contrails that are directly above an airport did not come from planes using that airport. Jet routes of planes flying at 35,000 feet could be directly over BWI. However, those planes may have come from -- say -- Philadelphia or New York and are flying someplace other than Baltimore.

I have pics to back what I say too.

Please post them. I want to see if they are high-flying planes leaving contrails, or the exhaust sometimes seen from a plane whose engines are revved-up at take-off.
edit on 12/25/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

I'm tryna get the photos off my phone onto ATS.

I'm not saying that as soon as they take off, but it's definitely before they reach the elevation you previously mentioned. They're already leaving heavy trails by the time they're only 8 miles away.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by unphased

The reason you see trails when living near an airport despite the fact that aircraft landing and taking off do not leave them is really easy to explain.

Planes do not land at every airport along their route, just like you don't stop at every gas station you drive past. If a plane is cruising over a UK airport, for example, en route from one in Germany to one in the USA, I will, and do, see it leaving a trail.

A plane taking off from there will start leaving a contrail as soon as it is high enough for the water in its exhaust to freeze, which sounds like what you have just described. That trail might be 70 miles away.
edit on 26-12-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

If you HAD pictures, how would you tell the difference?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
reply to post by unphased

The reason you see trails when living near an airport despite the fact that aircraft landing and taking off do not leave them is really easy to explain.

Planes do not land at every airport along their route, just like you don't stop at every gas station you drive past. If a plane is cruising over a UK airport, for example, en route from one in Germany to one in the USA, I will, and do, see it leaving a trail.

A plane taking off from there will start leaving a contrail as soon as it is high enough for the water in its exhaust to freeze, which sounds like what you have just described. That trail might be 70 miles away.

As stated, I live and work in the area, so I'm pretty sure I know how to tell which planes go which way. I live in a part of the city that any planes coming from west, northwest, or north, fly over the edge of my neighborhood when they're landing at BWI.

As for departing flights, I stated that I've seen planes with a northern trajectory begin to leave trails before they even get to the city which is 8 miles away.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by unphased

As stated, I live and work in the area, so I'm pretty sure I know how to tell which planes go which way.

I would suggest that this is impossiblel. I live near three airports and have been a plane nut for 40 years and counting, I would never claim I know by looking up exactly what all the flights arriving and departing at any given time are without looking the information up, and I CAN identify you any airliner type you like by sight.

Can you then disillusion my scepticism by saying which planes they are?

As for departing flights, I stated that I've seen planes with a northern trajectory begin to leave trails before they even get to the city which is 8 miles away.

OK, How did you measure height and distance? You're not saying you just looked towards it and knew how high and how far away it was, are you?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I'm think if he DID see trails on obviously low-flying planes, then they could have been contrails formed by wingtip vortices.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join