It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More and more stories about accelerating climate change

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Global Warming is a hoax created by the Club of Rome in order to take over land, water & energy. It is a hoax, has been proven a hoax. The United Nations among others plan on implementing world government thru agenda 21. It is here in america. The federal government is taking our land, people are losing there homes all in the name of Global warming, and the environment. They will control all rural areas and put people in high density cities. Global Warming hoax was created for that purpose. It only takes a little research to discover the truth!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Also if any true environmentalist ever really wanted to stop hurting the earth, they would not listen to the government lies. They would look at who controls the government, because if anyone is hurting anything, it would be them! Climate change is how the earth goes, it is normal.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by michelle555

Global Warming hoax was created for that purpose. It only takes a little research to discover the truth!

And there is the problem. You have only done a little research and it seems you didn’t find a credible source so now you have a non-understanding of the issue. You should do a lot of research because it is a big problem it could be the life ending kind of a global scale. It deserves more than a little research.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by michelle555
Global Warming is a hoax created by the Club of Rome in order to take over land, water & energy. It is a hoax, has been proven a hoax. The United Nations among others plan on implementing world government thru agenda 21. It is here in america. The federal government is taking our land, people are losing there homes all in the name of Global warming, and the environment. They will control all rural areas and put people in high density cities. Global Warming hoax was created for that purpose. It only takes a little research to discover the truth!

Saying it is a hoax doesn't make it true. Either provide evidence for your claims or stop talking nonsense.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Is it just me, or do the GW peeps act is if this is their religion?

And before the haters start to hate, I have two engineering degrees. The "science" of GW is sketchy at best, considering we know for a fact that the earth was much warmer eons ago.

And on a brighter note, if the ice all melts just think of all the land we'll be able to use in the Antarctic. It would solve the alleged overpopulation problem too.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Great an engineer doesn’t understand climate change and isn’t able to understand simple mathematics when dealing with resource management. Colleges must be worthless now he even earned two degrees and can’t figure it out.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sconner755
Is it just me, or do the GW peeps act is if this is their religion?

And before the haters start to hate, I have two engineering degrees. The "science" of GW is sketchy at best, considering we know for a fact that the earth was much warmer eons ago.

And on a brighter note, if the ice all melts just think of all the land we'll be able to use in the Antarctic. It would solve the alleged overpopulation problem too.

With the greatest amount of respect having two engineering degrees in fields that aren't climate science is akin to saying that as a geologist my opinions on something like tree growth carry weight.

The fact that the Earth was warmer millions of years ago is irrelevant to the argument and your point about the land use in Antarctica doesn't really make sense as if it did melt then global sea levels would rise by over 50 metres and so you'd effectively drown half the world's living space.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

The fact I can come back with scientific articles saying Antarctic ice is GAINING mass and not losing it is why a good % of the population simply isn't buying this man made global warming horse puckey. Yours is likely peer reviewed and seen as valid by a % and so will mine. That makes the truth a pure matter of opinion, IMO.

Whether climate change is occuring is not an opinion - it either is or it isn't. Whichever you accept, the fact is only one of them is true.

Similarly, whether the change is cylical or influence by man is not an opinion - it either is or it isn't. Whichever you accept, only one of them is true.

My feeling is that you simply can't have 7bn people continiously consuming resources and not have an effect. To suggest otherwise seems utterly illogical to me and a bizarrely unnecessary behaviour.

Of course, those denying either of the two issues above simply serve to delay action aimed at putting right the damage that has been done. As far as i'm concerned that is tantermount to genocide - we're almost certainly too late to fix the underlying causes now and these people are very much to blame.

I just hope they're satisfied when the penny drops. Shame we can't just leave them to suffer the consequences of their disgusting and murderous actions.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Ive done alot of research....its been proven a lie to promote an agenda. My point was that it now only takes a little research due to the fact that it has been exposed. The lie started with the club of rome. In order to implement agenda 21.Give the government full control so they can save you.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
(above comment accidently posted before i was done)

Saying it is a hoax doesn't make it true. Either provide evidence for your claims or stop talking nonsense.

Ive done alot of research....its been proven a lie to promote an agenda. My point was that it now only takes a little research due to the fact that it has been exposed. The lie started with the club of rome. In order to implement agenda 21.Give the government full control so they can save you. Anybody that would believe a government who is well known to lie, well known to own & control the media & scientists would be a fool to give them their money in order to save the earth from your breath! I did not post the truth because it is not up to me to do your research, that would be up to you. You can research it or promote giving your government full control to do as they wish.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I don't know what is going on in Antarctica but I do know what is going on where I live and have always lived. It is Christmas Eve and the sun is shining. No snow on the ground and it's about 50-60 degrees right now at about 10 AM. I don't care how many articles or facts or whatever you can pull up I can tell you FIRST HAND that around my neck of the woods things are very not normal. I can walk outside in shorts and a T-shirt right now in DECEMBER. Record highs for temperatures were recorded all around the world this past summer, including where I live. You can say you don't believe in Global Climate Change but in New England I should not be sweating in December. Doesn't even feel like Christmas around here.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Global warming is a lie, but Climate Change is real.

Look out the window and tell me honestly that the weather, land and sea patterns had not changed.

However, Man created Climate Change is a lie, but Natural climate change is true.

Man only constitutes 5% to the change in the climate, even with the high growth of industrialization by mankind over centuries.

However, the poisioning and contamination of rivers, seas and air are harming those people around those areas. And that's something that we can change, but finding better ways to industrialize than to hurt and harm others in the region.

Adaptability had always been the manner that our resiliant ancestors survived throughout the numerous climate changes that had occured in the history of our billion years old planet, and thus our survival and not extinction of our species.

So too must we now, through the use of our advances in sciences and technology, to warn us, to help us manage, and adapt wisely. End the blaming of man as the course for once, and do the necessary instead - adaptation to Climate Change. It is this aspect that will help us the most, not blame games.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Global warming is a lie, but Climate Change is real.

Look out the window and tell me honestly that the weather, land and sea patterns had not changed.

However, Man created Climate Change is a lie, but Natural climate change is true.

Man only constitutes 5% to the change in the climate, even with the high growth of industrialization by mankind over centuries.

However, the poisioning and contamination of rivers, seas and air are harming those people around those areas. And that's something that we can change, but finding better ways to industrialize than to hurt and harm others in the region.

Adaptability had always been the manner that our resiliant ancestors survived throughout the numerous climate changes that had occured in the history of our billion years old planet, and thus our survival and not extinction of our species.

So too must we now, through the use of our advances in sciences and technology, to warn us, to help us manage, and adapt wisely. End the blaming of man as the course for once, and do the necessary instead - adaptation to Climate Change. It is this aspect that will help us the most, not blame games.

Your statements are refreshing! Unfortunately the tyrannical government is the one in charge of preparing us. Their plan is horrific to human life. I wish the environmentalists would see things for what they are. Just the recycling alone drives me nuts. When I was younger we had glass soda bottles, everyone recycled them because you recieved your deposit back. Items such as appliances were made to last, but now we are a throw away society, because what they make is crap & designed to break. When you follow the money you realize that the ones that are claiming global warming are the ones that want to fix it, and make more money while doing it. The end result is they fix nothing. The federal government controls many forests & they are so mismanaged & controlled that species are being hurt, fires are breaking out & the agriculture is being destroyed. It is about control and money, they could care less about the environment or humanity. They care only about themselves. The blame game comes from them, if people would wake up to the reality of truth, the environment & humanity would be so much better off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join