It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Bush wins, what are we in for?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If Bush wins on November 2nd, what are we in for? There is no way that Kerry will concede on November 2nd. He has his lawyers in place, all 10,000 of them, and it seems that he will refuse to lose at any cost. I'm very nervous about this election and the mess that will result from it.

What do you think will happen if Bush wins? Do you think there is any chance that he will actually be able to hold his win or will Kerry find a legal way to snag it from him? Will there be riots or will it be only be fought in the courts? How long will this drag on after November 2???

Jemison

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

If Bush wins, what are we in for?

- IMO?

4 more (mostly avoidable) very very unpleasant years, sad to say.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
If Bush wins on November 2nd, what are we in for?

I see another 2000 election. The Democrates want this election too bad and they are not going to let it slip away without leaving questions in the Americans heads. If Kerry loses they will do whatever they can to make it look like the Republicans stole it.

To answer the question:
The election will be decided in the courts and Bush will end up winning again. After Bush is re-elected we will continue the task at hand and that is to continue to knock off terorist where they live and train.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
yep. just like when Gore lost.

only worse.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
``

The rule of law will prevail

the Adamant Zealot Wing of Kerry supporters will have to concede or

be branded 'Insurrectionists'...and anarchists

(the Nation the Homeland uber alles)

~/o

link   
I think no matter who got elected last go around or who gets elected this go around, we'd still be in the same boat and the future will still hold what it's gonna hold. Times are a changin', it was set in motion a long long time ago. The question is, who's best to deal with it? The only thing America is guilty of is taking it to the next level, it was gonna be taken there by someone at somepoint, I believe, at some time. It was inevitable, it appears. If Bush gets elected a fight may happen now instead of in the near future is the way I see it. Some people are ready to fight now, some would rather wait and let it come to us eventually.

link   
You can bet that the draft will be instituted in the next four years.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
My fear is that it won't be as simple as when Gore lost. I think that Kerry will be the one stealing the election this time ... I dont think he will concede and I think that even if Bush wins Kerry will be the next President.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If Bush wins, please explain how Kerry becomes President.

The courts cannot appoint a President. (Sorry libs, the FSC attempted to do just that, and was slapped down by SCOTUS last time around).

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cearbhall

yes you can...thanks the the democrats who proposed the draft

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I think there may be roits in the states of bush wins again.. ala martail law...

I also think the way things are weighing out that bush will win..

you know, I know, we all know this election is rigged, just like the last one..

there has been much evidence where vote tampering all over this board..

Anyway I think there will be massive rioting in at least 10 cities...

But i guess we will see..

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by moxyone

The courts cannot appoint a President.
They did in 2000; where were you?

The reason things would be contested? This president promised to fix voting flaws. Why are they as persistent, if not more so, than in 2000? Look at the professional technology associations screaming about the E-Vote & how the kisoks are suspect. Look at the vote registration snafus. The sad part is that you Freepers don't focus on this for what it rightly is, but damn the people fighting to not let it happen. Uber Alles indeed.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

If Bush wins, please explain how Kerry becomes President.

Kerry would not have 10,000 lawyers ready to contest the election, have plans in motion to charge voter intimidation and voter fraud, for no reason. If Bush wins Kerry will find a way to discount some of Bush's votes and make it appear as if the election was fixed or problematic.

Maybe what I'm saying isn't possible, but I dont know why Kerry would have such a massive force ready to cry foul if he didn't have plans to get Bush out of office by any means necessary.

First of all I thought that the draft bill (written by Democrats) was already shot down a few weeks ago, second of all I personally believe that if anyone is going to bring the draft back it would be Kerry. Kerry has a record of saying one thing and doing another. Look at his Senate record, just the straight record and his votes which are spin free and compare it to the words he speaks. They don't match.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
A repeat of 2000..only much worse...Bush and Cheney will have to be dragged out of the White HOuse kicking and screaming

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
A repeat of 2000 means 4 more years for Bush.

I don't understand your logic.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by moxyone
A repeat of 2000 means 4 more years for Bush.

I don't understand your logic.
Could be 4 more years of Bush, specially when the Supreme Court makes its final desicion

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
yes you can...thanks the the democrats who proposed the draft

Do you even know why the dems proposed the draft? They proposed the draft so that people would think twice about the war in Iraq. Whenever a draft is proposed, people start thinking about the reason we're at war, and if we really should be there.

I haven't heard Bush say "We will not have a draft". Sure he's said "we will have a volunteer army", "there is no secret draft", but he's never said "there will be no draft".

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   

This president promised to fix voting flaws. Why are they as persistent, if not more so, than in 2000?

How is the President supposed to fix voting flaws? Isn't that the responsibility of each state?

Look at Colorado and the huge stink they are causing because they are voting on splitting the electoral votes. If they wanted to split their electoral votes why didn't they vote on the issue sometime in the last 3 years? Why are they voting on it THIS election and having it APPLY to this election? That is out of the Presidents hands so you cannot put the blame on him.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
A President can never say "there will be never be a draft"

what if China invaded?

not saying that would ever happen, but you get my point.

And "abouttime", at some point you need to grow up and quit chanting the myth that SCOTUS appointed Bush president.

And it is a myth.

SCOTUS simply forced FSC to follow the LAW.

remember that, the LAW?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If (sadly more like when) Bush gets his second term I think he will continue on his path of death across the middle east, picking new countries to invade, and more of our children to die. Then theres the gradual increase in hatred towards the US, I could see americans being attacked abroad for displaying anything affiliated with thier home country. Fun future ahead of us eh?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join