It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, it's truly a pleasure to introduce myself.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I'm really new here and made a post in the intro section that got 404'd and I understand why now and I blame nobody but my self. Luckily I have all my research saved and will make a thread when the time is right. I found out some really cool stuff that I feel needs to be shared. Nice to meet you all.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. No worries. 20 posts is easy. I can do that in my sleep. Hell I HAVE done it in my sleep.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hmm, welcome back. I posted in your thread about how you'd be 404'd, then 30 seconds later it happened, the thought police were there.

I thought about saving your info and re-posting for you, but it seems you got it handled. welcome and GL

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
welcome to ATS , its good to have you here, too bad you missed all the Dooms-Day fun

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Hi theAnswer1111, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

I need help with uploading pictures/an avatar

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Glad to see you back, I had the opportunity of reading it before it was 404'ed & was half way through typing out a little precautionary note about that first intro but I see the wolverine has addressed it for you - hope you have saved it for your 21st (post).

Anyway, welcome and I look forward to your first thread.

NB: If you want an avatar, hit my signature and tell us what you would like, I'm sure there will be something out the back that suits

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Good times...lol. I was pretty sure it was gonna get deleted because it was not an intro, at least I learned how to put links and vids in the right spot so I'll do it again when I can. My mind is blown and I had to rant about what I found. Thanks for being a friendly and welcoming group! What kind of post do I need to make before I can post in the military technology forum?

link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
I'm really new here and made a post in the intro section that got 404'd and I understand why now and I blame nobody but my self. Luckily I have all my research saved and will make a thread when the time is right. I found out some really cool stuff that I feel needs to be shared. Nice to meet you all.

One pint...10 posts....two pints...100 posts!!

Welcome and happy posting!!

link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Welcome aboard. No worries. 20 posts is easy. I can do that in my sleep. Hell I HAVE done it in my sleep.

no kidding intrepid....49,000+ posts???.....jesus, do you ever get outside?.....or take a few days off and go get drunk on a mini-vacation?.....you hands and fingers must qualify for a strongman contest by now.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

reply to post by eXia7

Good times...lol. I was pretty sure it was gonna get deleted because it was not an intro, at least I learned how to put links and vids in the right spot so I'll do it again when I can. My mind is blown and I had to rant about what I found. Thanks for being a friendly and welcoming group! What kind of post do I need to make before I can post in the military technology forum?

You just need to make 20 posts, that's it. So reply to the people who talk here, and you'll be set.

or reply to any other thread going on.
edit on 12/23/2012 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Just keep replying to people who welcome you like me until you hit 20 posts

then make your first thread

sometimes this place will make you :bnghd:
edit on 23/12/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

no kidding intrepid....49,000+ posts???.....jesus, do you ever get outside?.....or take a few days off and go get drunk on a mini-vacation?.....you hands and fingers must qualify for a strongman contest by now.

I only drink on days that end in "y".
It's multitasking. Right now I'm on here and watching the Cowboys playoff hope get dashed.

What kind of post do I need to make before I can post in the military technology forum?

As long as it's not spam you can post anything. Then you can post in any forum that isn't restricted. Like the Debate or Collaborative Fiction forums. I've got 2 questions, that'll give you another post. Where are you from and more importantly, are you an NFL fan?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Thank you all for the help and warm welcome! My girlfriend has been calling me crazy and I feel that nobody will listen to what I have to say. Lol. It will be nice to ramble like a mad man to you all.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
sometimes this place will make you :headbng:

You should see it from my perspective at times.

edit on 23-12-2012 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
sometimes this place will make you :headbng:

You should see it from my perspective at times.

edit on 23-12-2012 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

fair comment

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

You'll soon learn that ATS and drinking go hand in hand!

I think everyone on here is drunk most of the time!

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Thank you all for the help and warm welcome! My girlfriend has been calling me crazy and I feel that nobody will listen to what I have to say. Lol. It will be nice to ramble like a mad man to you all.
just keep replying to these and then redo your removed thread
i hope its a good one

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Everybody is crazy in one way or another, but she'll come around. Mine was skeptical at first

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Luckily I had posted this already on my Facebook page *looks out window with intense paranoia* and I have found a couple more links and vids to add to my post that help my point.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Hey,
Welcome.

Have you been lurking here long? Because by the way you make it sound how you found some cool stuff; (non-gloomy), it sounds to be like good news. Are you bringing good news? I like good news!

It's nice to meet you also.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join