It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to tell if you are Jesus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Can I please ask why you think you're Jesus? When did you start thinking this?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
if you start at the top,you'll never excel. I'd imagine Jesus would start from the bottom so he could endure the hardest moments making him strong, he wouldn't make it easy cause where's the fun in that. You'll never enjoy being a skater if you never fall! You'll never enjoy being on the edge if the edge wasn't the edge. Hurt so joy is a joy.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'd really like to know what you create your idea from?

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
if Jesus wasn't born,he could never put himself in our shoes. If he always knew,he'd never have an understanding from a small point of view, Then he'd never be our Jesus. He had to experience life's horrors or he'd only have false point of view. He had to be beaten and raped. Without the hate, his love would have never grown!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
First off you'll have to admit that their is a female god besides the obvious masculine one. Next Jesus would have to admit their is 12 disciples for that female god. He'd have to acknowledge that he infact does not want to be worshiped but followed. He'd then have to admit that him and Judas are on the same page they are like Han Solo and Luke Skywalker. Unbeatable together champions alone.

He'd have to be able to admit that he doesn't know everything but just enough.

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
would he not want to make something of his life,be part of something,have people he could call friends. He certainly wouldn't wanna be the only one on his level. No one wants to be on their own!

posted on Oct, 25 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
He wouldn't always be confused but confusion creates clarity. Without confusion you would never seek clarity.

posted on Oct, 28 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: December21st2012
Recently read another thread where the OP claims that the recent Newtown shooting may have been a modern day equivalent of the tale of King Herald.
This has got me thinking. Supposing the Messiah is amongst us. Would he or SHE even know? Perhaps they have to follow some spiritual awakening, or even if they did know, would they be likely to be declared insane and spend their life in some psychiatric hospital.
Basically, what kind of signs do you think that Jesus should look for to know if they are Jesus. Don't worry, I am under no delusion about being Jesus, just thought it is kind of interesting. Maybe someone knows someone else who might be Jesus and needs telling so that they can become the Messiah and save us all.

Namaste, my friend. The Master Jesus is currently NOT on Earth. He has only been here one time 2,000 years ago. The Master is returning to this planet sometime in the future, but not anytime soon. When you ask? No one knows but God and the Master himself, nay, not even the Angels know. When he does return, everybody in the entire world will know. He will no longer return as a baby like you and me, but as a powerful being. At that time, the Earth will have evolved to a much greater planet than it is today, full of "enlightened" people, wonderful and peaceful it will be. The Master will come to rejoice and celebrate with our family of brothers and sisters.

If you read from the Bible that it will be a time of judgement when Master Jesus comes again, I tell you the truth it will not be. The Book of Revelation is outdated and full of negative, end time prophecies that will not come true.

As a side note to everybody on ATS, the Master Jesus does have a feminine counterpart, but is separate from himself. They work together in the higher worlds to govern the Universe.

posted on Dec, 3 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This is what I think Jesus will look like.
He'll return as a normal man and the Great Harvest He talked about along with many parables will take on new meaning. It will basically be a reboot of the original gospel but without the lies that were added. The Cornerstone that was rejected is the very Humanity of Jesus. The foundation of Christianity as we know it now along with all other religions will become moot. We will all know God personally.
We are well into the Revelation and world events now are now being manipulated by God to shame the church and judge nations.
He will not return to the supposed bride and in fact the church He will return to are not really a church. They are Awakening now though they don't know it yet. They experience bouts of intense Love but they may not be Christian at all. This is all recent in the past few months or since around spring.
He will be called the Antichrist and everyone that overcomes will pass through a gate of sorts. But the choice will be clear. Love or hate. And by this the wheat will be separated. By their love you'll know them. And we'll know the masters voice.
The Lake of Fire is purification and we've been going through it all along. When Jesus comes the ones Awakening now are actually resurrecting Dead in Christ. Ones alive but not rising will be saved if they choose. He is coming to Save not destroy. The ones who opt out simply continue the cycle of purification until the second resurrection but the rest that are saved will enter Life and the Kingdom will be right here on this earth, as it is in heaven.
This is the only way it can happen. God really does Love supremely and wants to save everyone. He's not just coming back to start swinging swords. The human condition is horrible with slavery and oppression everywhere. Greed, raping of the earth.. It must be judged

posted on Dec, 4 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
IMO... If You Have Parables By The Buttload Which Often Enough Involve Trees... Then There's The Red Flag.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
God is everywhere. Not everyone can see it, not everyone can feel it.Everyone is connected. Religion is just the salesmen for the car. Some people learn how to build a car.(i.e. Mormons) but then you get the extremist that thinks their cars better than everybody else's car and thinks that if they crash their car into my car I'm gonna have to go and buy one of their cars. Which is truly not the case we're all in the car going to the same destination. The problem is, that nobody's buying the car anymore and it's because the automobile maker has changed the model and we also have to take in the negative and uneffected at this pt. the uneffected is how science came about which is not a bad thing cause it gives humans power over the good and bad battle evens the score a bit but for the most part in 2017 "they"(humans good and bad) have altered the design of the car and most ppl don't like any of the models. so their choosing to get into the fastest crazy car hoping they won't crash even tho they know it's a crap car. Some ppl don't like to ride in cars? And that's ok God will take time to reason. But the world as we see it is not what it is. God intervenes when he can sometimes it's Angels ( ppl you knew) there's also something that speaks for the higher power. But our Higher power will show up if it has too. But you have to be open in you mind and heart to receive it. And only if you bought the car, won't see it or hear it if you don't Believe. We're killing our selves with free will faster than God could ever intervene. And then you must take in to account that the opposite force also enjoys this and does its thing as well. Just know God loves everyone, we need to start caring more about people than we do about our bills and such. We would have less crime and murder. But that means we would have to break out logical minds to break our man made system and start listening to our creators which is a hard thing to do especially when in America/westernized places religion is not "cool" who knows I'm probably crazy.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: facelift

Basically, what kind of signs do you think that Jesus should look for to know if they are Jesus. I've given this profound question a lot of thought...

The answer: Family and Personal reflection.

1. Was my father a narcissistic tyrant that demanded praise and worship..?

No... His Father wasn't who you think. His Father was Someone so radically different, that even Jesus HIMSELF said that NO MAN knew HIm...except Himself. Yahweh was a narcissistic tyrant, who demanded praise and worship. He's also not the true Father of Jesus.
Soooo....Jesus represented a "God" beyond this world. That's why so many think Jesus is "cool"...while Christianity (authored by Paul (the fake apostle), is repellant.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Well, no the sword is the Word of God, but you are on to something. An alarming thing I've noticed over the years is how people tend to male the allegories literal and take the literals as allegories for some reason.

Yeah, that tends to happen when you have unbelievers and muslims poking around in a book they are not meant to understand. Even some christians who deny the jewishness of christianity and where we come from and claiming that the OT is obsolete, completely miss the mark on the allegorical, and then you have the gnostics.

You really think "unbelievers" can't understand the bible?? Guess you are listening to Paul...who said that. The Bible is not hard to understand...at all. I'm saying that from an "ex-Christian" view point. It's not hard to "understand" a god who demands blood sacrifice, genocide, condones slavery and taking "virgin" women as spoils of war, not to mention putting women "beneath" men and to be subservient. Or how bout calling Lot righteous, when he was ready to give his virgin daughters to supposedly evil "Sodomites", to keep them from raping angels. (if you can honestly say the things I just pointed out AREN'T evil, because the "god" in the Bible commanded it or condoned it....then you , my friend, are the one who's deluded...no matter how much you think you know the bible. Not only that, but , it seems rather odd that "angels" would need anyone to defend them. All of those things just mean that the "god of this world" is evil (or the Demiurge).

OR.....the Bible is NOT infallible, inerrant, and written by men "inspired of the HS", but is instead, a compilation of many ancient civilizations, along with a bunch of "ungodly" men deciding what should be allowed to be in it or not. Not to mention the fact that much in that book has been redacted and tampered with.
That's WHY you have two DIFFERENT Genesis accounts. Don't believe me? Then go read Genesis Chp 1, the get to Genesis Chp. 2 vs 4 (I believe) and try and explain to me how the order of creation and it's creatures are in a different order.
I'm waiting.
By the way...the "Gnostics" were truly on to the truth. Jesus entered this realm and was in filled by the TRUE GOD'S spirit (the feminine HS).... to show YOU and everyone else, just WHO the true God was. By the way....
it WASN'T YHWH.

If you can somehow make the Father of Jesus line up in character with YHWH.....I'm SERIOUSLY interested. Go for it.

edit on 11-3-2017 by Matrixsurvivor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: racasan
reply to post by NOTurTypical

maybe christians should decide which bits of the bible are serious and which bits are not (maybe a little smiley face next to the bits we are supposed to take seriously or something)

LOL...yea,that would be interesting, wouldn't it?
Thing is, they already decide what's "serious" and what's "not". Know why? Cause the bible contradicts itself constantly.
Enter in "apologetics". So, they pick the verses we should adhere to, never realizing that you can't go by Paul's "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

AAAAnnnd....in another epistle, Paul say's...Slaves, in all things obey those who are your masters on earth, not with external service, as those who merely please men, but with sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord. Col:3:22

Or this gem....“Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says. And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.”

Pssssst...."newsflash" for ya....there is NO LAW prohibiting women from speaking in the congregation. I don't care very much for YHWH....but, even he didn't have a "law" prohibiting women from actually speaking amongst other believers in a public setting. I mean...seriously? That's about as bad as "god" saying that a woman who was having her period is "unclean"....or if she gave birth to girl instead of a boy, the animal sacrifice she has to do, is more than if she'd had a boy.
Seems YHWH is a wee bit of a male chauvinist pig. Just a "wee bit".

Bet none of you has heard a sermon on THAT verse at church, did ya? Yea, pastors ignore Paul's contradictory teachings, and only go with the one's that sound copasetic.
It would be funny except for the fact that it either deludes many people (through being indoctrinated)...OR (it turns people completely "off" to the TURE CREATOR, because the people who are supposed to be representing 'said god", are judgmental jerks, or see all those "outside" Christianity as being "of the world" or it's "us against them".
Only because the God of the OT....MADE IT THAT WAY. So, those who adhere to and follow him, will act similarly.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Wonderingwabderer

Just know God loves everyone, we need to start caring more about people than we do about our bills and such. We would have less crime and murder. But that means we would have to break out logical minds to break our man made system and start listening to our creators which is a hard thing to do especially when in America/westernized places religion is not "cool" who knows I'm probably crazy.

A while back, I would have agreed with you regarding "America/Westernized" Christianity or religion. The reason it's "not cool" is because it IS a man made system.
Yes, there are people caught up in it who are truly trying to do the right thing. But, church and Christianity in and of itself is a BUSINESS. Heck, they even get tax exemption. Must be nice, eh?

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: December21st2012

would they be likely to be declared insane and spend their life in some psychiatric hospital

No he would be smarter than the people around him, he would find a way that people would not go around him and that followers would not deny him being the messiah, he would be too smart so people cannot get him in a psychiatric hospital, there have been many messiahs, sect and cult leaders like David Koresh, they were smart too

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The bible was written by humans, not dad himself. Nobody could have written exactly what dad meant about anything in that book.

Jesus would have been born normally, not of a virgin, or floating on a cloud. He would be different his whole life. I don't believe that we would be able to see Jesus because even if he did come on a cloud, as humans, we can no longer comprehend the purity of the son or the lord himself.

Another thing is: Jesus is supposed to save us. If his presence was so obvious we would beg him for things and for forgiveness for our sins. In the long run we would only get in his way.

I believe that Jesus would have circular scars but the most prominent feature of Jesus would be that he could look at our world and he would be able to see all the corruption and every sin, and he would see the flaws and mistakes in the persona of perfection we praise God for having.
edit on 5-5-2017 by William37 because: I made a mistake in my wording.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: December21st2012

This happened to me on this date everything you saying is true this guy read to me out the book of the dead in the mental hospital

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: KushBlowinDre

I wouldn't be on this site looking this up if I wasn't telling the truth. You just don't know wats I can do and been Thur. Please help I'm reaching out

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: racasan
Revelation 19:15
And out of his mouth goes forth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations

So maybe look for some kind of sword tongue attachment thingy

Interesting..

The Christ within can bring out that sword tongue attachment thingy, and it smites, we just have to be careful with it lest we cut ourselves to pieces since it's a double edged sword of truth where what we measure out will be measured unto us and as we judge so are we judged.

Is there a way of speaking that, without condemning, cuts straight through to the heart of things, even to the degree that it can change the hearts of men and kingdoms?

Jesus Christ lives within and among the Bride, so He is here with us.

Both inerrant and transcendent.

edit on 11-7-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join