It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd, guy on bicycle appears to teleport out of nowhere

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Interesting video. I don't think teleportation would a been my first guess though. Haha
Why? Cuz if that dude had just teleported there, the people that were oriented towards him would have literally crapped themselves.
Cool video. Reminds me of those Corona beer commercials where they're always creating illusions with their camera

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
If you look at the space between his right ear and his collar at the 3 second mark you can see it getting filled in by the bicycle behind him.

I made a short video slowed down so you can see what I'm talking about.

img829.imageshack.us...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

I have saved that vid you linked and used vlc to create a zoomed in and slowed down version and yes I see it too. But one can still argue that this shows where the guy on the bicycle teleported to. Im just saying with evidence in hand and filling in gaps creates two version of events. The logical one where the point of view of the camera always obscure the target until later on or the other version where a time traveling russian dude gets teleported or time shifted or something way cooler than the logical version.

And that is why I posted this video. Because of what it brings to my mind.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thats the same trick Bigfoot uses, behind trees. Great find there!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidAsh

Have to say (as has been said already), it looks like the guy was there the whole time, and simply out of sight of the camera. That would be very easy to set up. Plus, no one looks startled, as they would if someone seemed to appear out of nowhere.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RocksFromSpace
If you look at the space between his right ear and his collar at the 3 second mark you can see it getting filled in by the bicycle behind him.

I made a short video slowed down so you can see what I'm talking about.

img829.imageshack.us...

Watch it in slow mo in reverse and you will find the simple truth this is a optical illusion and a darn good one at that. He is hidden and reverse proves it just keep clicking and you will see.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LiquidAsh

v funny. I reckon it is the same guy who teleports in from somewhere and rides his bike around near where I live. Last time I saw him though, he looked like a zombie and he was slowing losing balance of the bike, yanno, falling off of it in slow motion. I ignored it but freaked me out a little, I reckon all the others that saw it too, thought the same thing cos no one was game to go near him.

true

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Maybe teleporting devices are installed in "retro" modes of transport in the future. Almost like going to Disney Land in the year 2075 and going to the "Bicycle to the future" ride.

Zombies riding bicycles seems like the next obvious title for the Cal of Duty series. The Russian scenery definately makes for a scary place to be, even without zombies

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join