It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terrorists Release Second Film Showing Chemical Weapons Test in Western Syria

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
oh cmon people grow a brain...this is just a (bad) propaganda film...
DUSTMASKS dont protect against chemical weapons !
and in the first movie you saw the cameraman not even wearing ANY protection ...

its bloody al CIA da...
get it through your thick skullz !!!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fr3bzY
oh cmon people grow a brain...this is just a (bad) propaganda film...
DUSTMASKS dont protect against chemical weapons !
and in the first movie you saw the cameraman not even wearing ANY protection ...

its bloody al CIA da...
get it through your thick skullz !!!

In the first video that tank they had was apparently so airtight that they were good. LOL

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Anybody can produce "chemical" weapons. Read the warning on bathroom cleaning products. They warn not to mix ammonia based and chlorine base as the gas can kill you. It does happen from time to time.

Every time a tanker car dreails off the tracks carrying polyvinyl chloride, it vaporizes into ground hugging chlorine gas and that is lethal too.

I heard the rebels overtook a chlorine factory. Maybe where they make pool chemicals, I dunno.

Big difference between all these and "nerve agents". Without going into it, the stuff they are messing with looks like ground hugging chlorine from the mixing of two chemicals. Not a nerve agent. Death from both appears similar in nature.

Its not hard to get these chemicals. Anhydrous or aqueous ammonia and bleach would suffice. One is fertilizer and the other you use in your laundry.

In the earlier animal abuse video the label Tekkim was on the bottles. You can google that and find it is a Turkish chemical company.

How the stuff gets to the "Syrian rebels"? is over the border. How they plan on doing a large scale release of this is upwind on a day with mild breeze. Down hill helps spread it too, since it hugs the ground.

My guess we are being prepped for this as some say in order to justify the "red line" affect it will have. Just about everybody has warned about the "red line" of chemical use in Syria.

Red Line in Syria

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Isaiah chapter 17 verse 1. The burden concerning Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Now this is VERY concerning, this is direct end times prophecy being fulfilled now. I'm actually rather anxious. It seems something is dead set on fulfilling prophecy at the moment.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

They should track this f.....g r....d and stuff that same rabbit behind his throat and let him swallow it...
Well it didn't surprise me, that they spoiled some of that $#it in the room and are all dying now...
edit on 24-12-2012 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
related to the initial thread more propaganda but note the rebels have chemical weapon and look what they say and no doubt they would use such a thing. I don't trust them at all and for what they stand for, its nothing for them to BS for a self purpose as instructed by their teachers who cannot demonstrate a scrap of truth. Its all the same bucket where the western world are being hoodwinked by their propaganda where people do loose their life for their information purpose.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Joneselius

I know, weird huh? I don't about specific prophecies regarding Damascus. That could be a foretelling.

I think in Revelations when John was "taken up in the spirit". He was shown that "which is and is not and yet is". Or something like that.

To be shown the future (which is to be) but right now, its not. And yet it is... cause he sees it as it is to be. Or something like that.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The problem when your are taught to lie and deceive for a self purpose in religion, no one at the end will trust anything you say.

The problem is the teachers in religion who teach lying and deceiving is ok for a self purpose under guise of so called God , do not lie is the law.

At the end no one will believe and neither will they help because people hate a liar and a deceiver..

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

So..ahh...how much of this is Hoaxed??? All governments lie so much anymore that video could have been produced on the Planet Mars...lol

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm not buying it, that dropper could have been filled with ANYthing. Or the previous video for that matter.
I find the poster on the wall most interesting-looks to be professionally produced. Another poster noted the NATO fatigues...these people are well financed and supplied by somebody...GLADIO comes instantly to mind.

What I'm REALLY wondering if the bunnies count as martyrs

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by Komodo
right off the bat..

we know this is a terrorist ..

because he's wearing a mask.....

ANYONE can say what they want and wear a mask.. ANYONE..

No one said that...

You obviously did not read the OP as it was pointed out that we do not know who this is.

But that's okay, let your preconceived notions govern your thought process instead of actually looking into what is happening.

well..

call me a skeptic then .. cuz' how do we actually know this is Al'kiduh ?? How .. ?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

call me a skeptic then .. cuz' how do we actually know this is Al'kiduh ?? How .. ?

As I already stated in my OP, there is no way of knowing for sure.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I feel very badly for whats left of humanity, these men on all sides could all simply just stop and this would come to an end but no it has to be so difficult all the time. I am sick of evil people across the world chipping pieces of our souls and humanity away. The only bad guy is the one inside all of us we need to tell to stfu

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Were those Ray Bans he took off?
O_o

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join