It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In The Presence Of My Source

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
On the 22nd December 2012 I was sleeping peacefully when all of a sudden I felt a presence in my bedroom
The presence being so immense that it roused me from my sleep and filled me with a feeling of dread or fear.
Now whether this was the initial response to being woken up or my response to the presence in the room....
I'm not sure. It may have even been the emotion of the presence/being that woke me from my slumber as I have a knack of picking up emotions from anyone I am in the presence of even humans. I'm like a wireless laptop and every human is a wireless hotspot of emotions... it's called Clairsentient. This seems to also include residual emotions from objects and places.
So as I said earlier I was woken up by a presence and a feeling of dread ensued (be it myself or the emotions of the presence) I looked around the room only to see a fading patch of darkness near my bedroom door(This could have simply been my eyes adjusting to the darkness) Well I decided to return to my pillow.....WHAM!! as soon as my head hit the pillow I was hearing what I can only describe as a Dreamburst but I was wide awake. It was the sound of an Air Raid Siren.... I sat up in bed quickly wondering... WHAT THE FRIDGE was that

I stayed awake for about 2 hours more trying to think through what had happened and then finally fell to sleep.

So I may have been in the presence of my source.... the Dreamburst or Message was instant (ethernet access to the source) Wham! The next day I wrote down the experience in my journal and took time to evaluate its meaning, taking into account all my recent dreambursts listed here DreamerOracles Dreams Of a Worthy Mention. This maybe the defining message in a recent series of dreambursts of which I tried to brush off as mis-informed or mis-interpreted...

Originally Dreamed on 1st March 2011: A Asian Or Arab Man being marched to me by 3 ET's and speaking in pigeon english,"Fire Mushroom"..."Morning of 20 November 2013"...

Originally Dreamed 17th November 2012: "Apocolypse Winter 2013"... I was hoping this was the true meaning of the word as in "Revealing a mystery"...but..

Originally Dreamed 18th December 2012: A small alien riding a rocket or missile......

Originally Dreamed 18th December 2012: A voice saying, "We are Here"

22nd December 2012: Presence in my room and the sound of Air Raid Sirens in the same method as my dreamburst but I was quite awake.

Now factor in the recent intervention by one of my sources "Air Raid Sirens".....
Alot of people are going to die.... The Source of my dreams felt the need to visit person to underline my series of dreams.
It is my job to try and stop it..... but how
..... when no one will ever listen...
I will simply have to watch it unfold again like I had too with the Japan Earthquake and tsunami
. I'm guessing the man in my first dream is something to do with the initial region this slaughter takes place in..... Just because it doesn't effect the whole world doesn't mean it isn't a Apocolypse to those on the recieving end... I will be hating 2013 from the get go.

I'd say Spread The Word or Share but It's like how many people listen to doom sayers.... of which I am not.
Remeber this you are all eternal..... without end.... Death of the human body is merely a transition to the next host and human bodies are not the only hosts.... with that knowledge I take some form of comfort
I am so sorry for posting such things
being a Na Dasa Vaha is very hard sometimes... I transalated its meaning.... Na=I do declare, Dasa=being servant of God, Vaha=Conveyer or Carrier. I am not religious. I do know the meaning of life given to me in the presence of the creator who in turn told me, "You are a Creator".... Nothing else I could say at this point....
feel free to berate I have no ego to bruise.....

edit on 23-12-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

If you were in the presence of your source, you would not have been filled with dread and fear.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I suggest you read my opening post correctly the matter of feeling dread could also be down to being awoken abruptly......

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
To add..... Never cut short your Life or the life of another even if it is done through Love, this isn't the natural order of the Universe or any other Universe for that matter and it is depriving your soul and the soul of others of a lesson how ever hard it may be. It stops the process of creatorship(Soul Ascension) of which is the purpose of being. With each full life or life lived wisely the soul learns more about being a creator and being a Creator is the final goal...

Do not worry about the above stated in my OP those responsible will be made to return to the beginning of the path as is fitting the punishment of those that seek to cut short the lesson of their soul or the soul of another.

Stop...... Enjoy your Celebrations what ever your colour or creed... make them count as though each day is your last and if by next year nothing comes to pass then atleast you have had a memorable year and continue with this ethos throughout the rest of your Life here.

May your Lesson Be A Great One.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It seems to me that you are channeling spiritual entities in your dreams. I put this to you honestly with all due respect that these entities are not the freindly spirits they may have you believe. Are you finding their presence and messages in your dreams and life more disturbing as time goes on? I was going to ask about the frequency of these dreams whether they are increasing or becoming more intense? I read your other thread too with interest and concern.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
It seems to me that you are channeling spiritual entities in your dreams. I put this to you honestly with all due respect that these entities are not the freindly spirits they may have you believe. Are you finding their presence and messages in your dreams and life more disturbing as time goes on? I was going to ask about the frequency of these dreams whether they are increasing or becoming more intense? I read your other thread too with interest and concern.

They are usually at any time previous to a major event where loss of life is prevalent or a dangerous international incident may ensue..... e.g Drone Incident, Iran..... Japans Earthquake and Tsunami. Given well in advance for me to share...... Its far from "Not Freindly". Plus I have been in the presence of bad... lets call them spirits, before. It left me throwing up in the toilet(not the alcholic kind
) I am very Clairsentient.... The Messages/Dreams given are usually to assist me or the human race as a whole... e.g The year of possible human extinction 2182.... I studied why this date could be possible.... I found that scientists have also seen that at the latter end of this century with continued use of fossil fuels our planet will reach a point of no return and life on earth will become quite unbearable for most humans and they came to a date of possible extinction in 2190s.... So my date given to me seems quite possibly accurate. So not really a negative entity..... In fact some of the entities I have caught when waking up suddenly have been quite beautiful... e.g I awoke one night to see a white face floating over the top of my wifes face, watching her sleep... it seemed to be bending the space the face was occupying, like a face in a sheet.
I am now quite adept at telling the difference between a good entity and a bad entity... I see Souls not people and the same goes for any entities I may come in contact with, it's a natural ability I have always had..
edit on 24-12-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

That is interesting. I had similar occurrences but in dreams. I am not "special" in any way and do not have any "gifts". The only thing is that i am very curious and can remember everything and i analyse everything in detail.
Please keep us updated.

S&F4U

Cheers,

Andro

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
What other dreams have you had in the past that came true?

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

Check out the link given in the OP..... There's a few there and numerous others on threads I have replied to.... I think I made a video last year also and posted it. It's all available at your finger tips.

edit on 30-12-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Andromerius

I was discussing the ability of Precognitive Dreaming and being Precognitive in general... It may be a form of projection by the Precog.... Projecting his virtual self into the future or alternate universe like a Virtual Particle or in this case a Virtual Photon or collection of Photons that travel beyond the speed of light which leaves the fabric of time and space to appear to be as String(String Theory). I experience numerous types of precognitive events:

1. Being awake and seeing things or people in the corner of my eye that are not there or do not exist at that time....but then minutes later that person or object exactly arriving or object being placed.

2. Being asleep dreaming of events months and years before they happen.

This lead me to one conclusion....The amount of energy spent in certain parts of the mind being greater in sleep than the waking world. Thus the jump or Virtual Projection(Precognition) is far greater in sleep than the mere minutes of precognition while being awake.

new topics

top topics

join