US cop saves baby in runaway trolley

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

US cop saves baby in runaway trolley

news.ninemsn.com.au

Wiscosin policeman Adam Brunclik was patrolling the streets in his car on November 11 when he noticed an infant in a shopping cart speeding across a road and onto a busy motorway.

Officer Brunclik immediately activated his sirens and drove his patrol car into the path of oncoming traffic to stop other motorists from hitting the baby.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

After stopping his car the cop chased down the trolley and pulled the baby boy from it, who was unhurt.

The baby's mother was placing her other child in her car when the trolley rolled away with her son inside.

Officer Brunclik has received a letter of commendation for the rescue.

This Police Officer is awesome. This is just further proof that not all cops are evil (as a lot of members here like to claim).

This Police Officer rescued the baby from oncoming highway traffic by placing his vehicle in front of others.

A true hero!

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 23-12-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Wheres "Wiscosin"?

Its not about "all cops being evil", but say there was another group of people: Blacks, Hispanics, Moslems, lawyers, security guards etc., who on a weekly basis were beating up citizens in handcuffs, shooting and killing pets, accused of rape, committing assault and battery, tasering at will, unnecessarily killing citizens etc.; there would be an outcry.

Especially when they are rarely disciplined or held accountable for their crimes.

There is a major problem with police in America. I would argue that police are increasingly viewed as the new breed of criminal. Understandably so IMO.

edit on 23-12-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by daaskapital

Wheres "Wiscosin"?

I think a lot of journalists need to take further writing/English courses. The amount of spelling errors located in articles nowadays is insane...especially when they write for a living.

Its not about "all cops being evil", but say there was another group of people: Blacks, Hispanics, Moslems, lawyers, security guards etc., who on a weekly basis were beating up citizens in handcuffs, shooting and killing pets, accused of rape, committing assault and battery, tasering at will, unnecessarily killing citizens etc.; there would be an outcry.

Especially when they are rarely disciplined or held accountable for their crimes.

There is a major problem with police in America. I would argue that more people fear police versus ordinary "criminals".

I do not live in America, so i can't comment directly, but what i see on Youtube and here is pretty crazy. Sure some Police Officers are bad, but not all of them...

I'm just glad cops over here are cool...for the most part.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I'm with the OP regarding Policemen and women.

The vast majority of Good cops rarely make the headlines, this story by the OP is an exception of course, but generally all we hear about or see on YT clips, are the relatively rare cases were we see only the bad cops.

It's easy to imagine 'cops are bad' when we only really get flagged to the bad ones and don't get to see the good ones.

Put it this way, especially for all of you who claim to hate cops in general...imagine all cops, both good (majority) and bad (minority) suddenly...disapeared!

Look around you, where you live, look at some of the people you and your family would be exposed to daily, without the Police to keep law and order...doesn't look like a good picture to me.

Luckily, American citizens are able to protect themselves against gangs of armed criminals.

Like them or loathe thejm, we need the Police.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Agreed!

Without the Police, society would collapse.

new topics

top topics

join