Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Has the NRA Announcement Given NWO Possible Checkmate.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Why on EARTH do some of you people think your little pop guns are any threat to anyone (except little children)? If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.

There is no way your little militias and your rooms of ammo are ANY threat to the U.S. or any modern government. When they want you wiped out, you will be wiped out. And then you will scatter. Oh there will be a few Red Dawn wannabes in caves, but a few well placed drones will keep the gov't from even breaking a sweat.

Why do they let you have guns? To control you. They have convinced you they are coming to get ya so you hid and quake and keen. You are given a false sense of security that your sill little guns are actually more than a blip. Be assured, they are not. They keep you scared so they can control you, so they can divide America ... and they are doing it masterfully because SO many Americans are just flat stupid.

So go ahead and do your "my cold dead hands" routine and think that makes you a man. It makes yu a fool and they have you RIGHT where they want you.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This actually makes a lot of sense. Having armed police at schools conditions kids to think this kind of thing is normal. What better way to introduce a police state than presenting it to kids at an early age? They're preparing them at an early age, brainwashing them to accept authority so they'll think it's normal and okay when they get older.

S&F
edit on 24-12-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by notquitesure

I have 36, 28, 18 and 9 year old children. When I was a real estate developer, I was much more politically active with the school system because our projects always impacted the local community and in two cases we actually developed/built communities that have since incorporated and became cities so, for various reasons, including the fact that I am a serious parent, I have a unique insight on School Systems from what which to talk/write. Moreover, my perspective spans many years to include these times since 9-11 and socioeconomic and ethnic changes that have also taken place over the years.

Mind you, my children always went to the best of schools in affluent areas which some of us think of as "Soccer Mom Hell" but there have always been the type who are promoters of the extremes but this is not the point of my comment, just taking the opportunity to express my loathing of busy-body women with kids in SUVs LOL.

More to the point, it is a fact that in many/most areas our schools are the product of teachers and administrators who were educated to believe and promote the ideologies that schools and the state are the guardians of our children, above and over the roles and rights of the parents and have taken it to the extreme. This is a Marxist Ideology, a Globalist Goal. A significant source of this comes from the collusive plans of Major Tax Exempt Foundations. This is revealed/discussed in this 1982 by G. Edward Griffin of the late Norman Dodd which you should watch in its entirety if you have not done so before but if you have and don't have the patience to watch this from beginning to end, the subject of subverting the Education System is discussed after 25:41 in this video interview.

I am not going to make this into a dissertation but will tell you that as a parent of a child in a school, public or private, you should never give up your rights as the parent and take the school to task the moment they so much as imply that you work/serve them Vs the other way around..Period. If you decide to take your child out of school for a good reason in your mind, you should put the school administration in their place where and when they try to tell you that you and your child are subject to their judgement. If need be, call and/or go see the Principal and if necessary Superintendent and climb the ranks until you get treated as the parent and the Supreme Judge and Caretaker of your children.

I personally never had to do much more than pull whomever at the school verbally on the carpet because of who I am and because I'm politically connected but I also have a string of lawyers who always need money. I realize that I am not typical; so far I have never put up with any out of line, out of control City, County, State or Federal Government Official or Employee and that includes Law Enforcement.

No,we do not need armed guards at our schools and certainly not armed guards put there by the State or Federal Government. A more appropriate action would be to allow teachers and other school employees to take on going courses in the proper use of firearms and safety of our children and be allowed to store their firearm in a secure but accessible location. I am certain their are many at our schools who would step forward for this responsibility and it would be appropriate that they be compensated for that role.

I want to add that I no longer have the need for a concealed carry, as I did many years ago when I carried a lot of cash for crews whose checks I would cash but, if I had a firearm with me and someone threatened me or y children or anyone with a firearm or serious weapon, they would go forward about 6 seconds and speaking more personally for myself; even if I was unarmed, I would grab a chair or trash can or anything I could get my hands on and go immediately at any threat to me and the children. My point is, I continue to be disgusted by these people who are such sheep when threats surface. Muslim Extremists with Box Cutters on Planes??? Give e a break!!! What self respecting man can stand by and do nothing...do nothing on those 911 Planes..do nothing when this dweeb kid showed up shooting everyone in sight??? The blood of those babies in Connecticut are also on the hands of the adults who did not sacrifice themselves to stop him. Jesus Wept, what has happened to the American People? Dumbed Down, Brainwashed and Castrated..seems to me.
edit on 24-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorKarma

I am new to this particular area, but have some business contacts to the superintendent of schools going back several years.

If push ever came to shove, I am confident that things would go in my favor. I also plan to visit the school in question personally immediately following the Christmas Break.

What most disturbs me is how casually we can be threatened with court action when the genesis was either

a) a school administrator who is no officer of the court mishandling paperwork.

or

b) heaven forbid, a school aged child forgets to hand in a note (never claimed my kids are perfect and I'm sure this is sometimes the case).

or even

c) a kid really is sick or held out of school for whatever reason and the parent DOESN"T write a note. I think we have 185 days in the school year. 3 absences is not even 2%. So is society in general OK with being threatened with court involvement with your kids if 2% of the time you keep them out of school without telling somebody why?

Again, whose kids are they?

And do we really want armed guards on top of all of the other intrusion?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by notquitesure
reply to post by MajorKarma

I am new to this particular area, but have some business contacts to the superintendent of schools going back several years.
If push ever came to shove, I am confident that things would go in my favor. I also plan to visit the school in question personally immediately following the Christmas Break.
What most disturbs me is how casually we can be threatened with court action when the genesis was either
a) a school administrator who is no officer of the court mishandling paperwork.
or
b) heaven forbid, a school aged child forgets to hand in a note (never claimed my kids are perfect and I'm sure this is sometimes the case).
or even
c) a kid really is sick or held out of school for whatever reason and the parent DOESN"T write a note. I think we have 185 days in the school year. 3 absences is not even 2%. So is society in general OK with being threatened with court involvement with your kids if 2% of the time you keep them out of school without telling somebody why?
Again, whose kids are they?
And do we really want armed guards on top of all of the other intrusion?

I empathize and sympathize with the problems of dealing with bureaucrats, including education system authoritarians. It really is the same with all those who supposedly "Serve the Public". I was raised in a family who made and unmade public servants based on how they behaved and as it is with how these "Public Servants" dealing with us, is how we deal with them, i.e. make an example of those who so much as cross a line. What I am in effect saying is if you believe the way the school is treating you/your child is wrong/unfair, go after them as if you were fighting for your child's life and do not stop until they are left with dread at the very mention of your name. I am not in anyway exaggerating here and am in no way suggesting anything but legal steps/measures. Never threaten but make commitments that are legal and that you mean. As my father would say: I am not threatening you, I am promising you.

Typically, Teachers, Principals, Judges, Chiefs of Police, sheriffs, elected officials will simply pacify someone complaining about abuse/misuse just to get you out of their hair; not because they agree with you but just because it is easier for them to draw hard lines that are abusive of majority and pacify the few who take exception to what they are pulling.

I am not sure how to say it any better but, let me try again to state that if you allow any heavy handedness, any assumption of inappropriate authority by any elected official or public employee, you are inviting further abuse, further loss of rights. In my case, once I have determined that "My Message" has not gotten through, it is all out war with no quarter given. I could give you several examples but it is rare in current times for me to have these kinds of problems because over the years I set such a sever example that few ever tried their crap with me but I did have an issue with a Code Enforcement "Officer" some time back where I warned him; if I lose, I pour a slab and maybe pay a fine but if you lose, you are going to be looking for a new job, and in that case, I have no idea where he found a new job but he is no longer working in my city and if he had, all those above him would pay come election time or any number of other steps that could have been taken (the list is very long). With schools it is the same method but always be very careful you don't get painted a nutcase....a physical threat etc.

One method is as follows 1) Call around and find an attorney who handles cases of parents having problems with schools (no need to retain him) just drop by and get a couple of his business cards and if you have an opportunity to talk briefly with him/her for free,just ask if you have a problem and need him, would he will take your call...it is just a connection. (remember Lawyers are in the business of litigation so, be careful about letting one get you on the hook) 2)Go see (in your case) the principal of the school; make an appointment if you like but refuse to discuss details or anything but a face to face meeting with the Principal (DO NOT allow any clerk or assistant to placate or divert you.) this is not just about one incident, it is about any further incidents as well) 3) Go see the principal and tell them you are there to talk to them about (whatever your concern or complaint is) and what you want done or not done (ever again)...then pull the attorney's business card out, place in on the principal's desk (keep your forefinger on the card because you are going to take it back) and then say,I would prefer us to have a pleasant conversation and resolve my issues in a amiable manner but if not, I will take whatever recourse I feel is necessary. This is not to be a bluff but in most cases this will get the attention and respect you deserve. The fact is, all of us must not allow any of these so-called public officials to get away with anything..EVER.

Pardon any typos, I am writing this, as well as doing other things..
edit on 24-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FeatherofMaat

You seem to underestimate us. The government and military are, while closely tied, separate entities. In other words, the military would have to actually obey orders. Many will, but just as many won't, and will actually join forces with a well organized militia. The key is to not fight fair. Sore they may have drones, but I seriously doubt the technology is unhackable. In my little group alone there are a few I'm confident have the means to do such. Beyond that, many of us have looked in depth into creating an emp or hpm device. Short of that not working, there are the anti-aircraft pads (Raytheon aesa based) that are readily accessible to "commandeer." By no means do I think holding off even a broken down version of our government would be an easy task, but not impossible. By the way, our "little pop guns" aren't necessarily so little, and aren't intended to be used against heavier equipment. Every tool has its job, a rifle included. Besides, our military has a hard time with battle amongst soft targets. We wouldn't still be involved in the middle east if we could just indiscriminately "wipe them out." The same would happen here.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Quite ironic how America's symbol of freedom is creating the very conditions necessary for theTPTB to take away its freedoms...

Great job OP. SnF

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeatherofMaat
Why on EARTH do some of you people think your little pop guns are any threat to anyone (except little children)? If it wasn't so sad, it would be funny.

There is no way your little militias and your rooms of ammo are ANY threat to the U.S. or any modern government. When they want you wiped out, you will be wiped out. And then you will scatter. Oh there will be a few Red Dawn wannabes in caves, but a few well placed drones will keep the gov't from even breaking a sweat.

Why do they let you have guns? To control you. They have convinced you they are coming to get ya so you hid and quake and keen. You are given a false sense of security that your sill little guns are actually more than a blip. Be assured, they are not. They keep you scared so they can control you, so they can divide America ... and they are doing it masterfully because SO many Americans are just flat stupid.

So go ahead and do your "my cold dead hands" routine and think that makes you a man. It makes yu a fool and they have you RIGHT where they want you.

I wanted to say the same thing, do you really think that you stand a chance against trained soldiers who have the latest in weaponry and armour and technology? They have night vision, hand grenades, drones, infrared vision, rpgs. Do you think that anything short of a Taliban/Al-Qaeda type of resistance would have any effect? How many years has that been going on, do you want to live like that? Once you use your own guns against the law, you become a criminal, you will have to live the rest of your lives as outlaws on the run. What kind of life is that for you or your family. You call that freedom? If it comes to an armed resistance with your guns, you have already lost the war. There are other avenues you can take, unarmed resistance for example and living outside of society.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I can not speak for the "working class man" but the military right now, is planning a large-scale evaluation of what is necessary research versus what is frivolous. Look forward to a "bare minimum" when it comes to future endeavors. I am smack dab in the middle of this, and come with first-hand perspective.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Dear friends,

I wanted to let you know about a new petition I created on 'We the People', a new feature on WhiteHouse.gov, and ask for your support. Will you add your name to mine? If this petition gets 25,000 signatures by January 13, 2013, the White House will review it and respond! I need a minimum of 150 to get them to post this however.

'We the People' allows anyone to create and sign petitions asking the Obama Administration to take action on a range of issues. If a petition gets enough support, the Obama Administration will issue an official response.

Thanks sincerely, Jeff Smathers

You can view and sign the petition here: wh.gov...

Here's some more information about this petition: Security under the law of our Constitution

Mandate the requirement that a citizen of the United States and legal resident of that county, be stationed within the school with a holstered firearm weapon that is loaded and ready for use to protect the children and persons working there as teachers and or administrators. The person(s) there to protect others will be vetted and fully trained by the local police or sheriffs department and will be there in a non-paid capacity as a volunteer for the hours the school is normally occupied by children. Any employee, teacher, or administrator may occupy this position also. The person will have a current conceal carry permit and will show current (quarterly) training at the firing range.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join