Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Has the NRA Announcement Given NWO Possible Checkmate.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I think arming the teachers is an option, keeping a couple of guns locked away in different parts of the school.

Getting children used to armed police everyday is not a good message to be sending to our children. We dont want them to be oppressed because thats what will happen.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This brings to mind a couple of quotes I heard years ago. First- "The best way to control your enemy is to lead them". I personally doubt there are any larger groups of patriots that haven't been infiltrated.
Second- "The elite have everything to gain and nothing to lose". The U.S. has to be conquered to achieve a one world government. The only limits are how far their minions are willing to go. I think that's why we keep seeing the same faces in the federal gov keep getting moved around. There are actually very few who will sell their soul for the cause. The actual people in charge have made sure they are completely safe and secure; living in a remote area with very good protection.
I firmly believe they WANT us to 'fight it out' between ourselves. Whether a race war or whatever. Afterwards they will send in some more minions to clean up what's left.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I just don't understand why people believe that having a cop with a 9mm in the parking lot is going to change anything. If a nutbag with kevlar and sem automatic weapons has a death wish, he will just kill the cop and proceed as planned. A deterrent, maybe, but definitely not the end all be all.

Studies show that gun laws don't work, and that the banning of weapons actually increases gun violence. On the contrary, in a place like Texas where anyone can carry, well...these things won't get off the ground. Guy might get a few rounds off and then he is triangulated in crossfire and put down quickly. If I could have changed one thing about the shooting in CT, it would have been that every teacher and the principal had a handgun on their hip. Mose of those kids would be alive now, if not all of them.

It may be a conspiracy by the powers that be to take our freedoms, and you know what....the opposite of MP's outside of the school and checkpoints, etc, is giving regular people the ability to defend themselves. That is freedom.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
When I was in middle and high school, we had one police officer on campus all day, every day. His primary focus was on the DARE program (dealt with drugs and alcohol), but he was also a full fledged police officer (walked around in his uniform with a loaded gun and everything). I actually had the same guy all of those years, because he moved up to the high school the year I did. He was a really nice guy, and I never knew of anyone that had a problem with him because he treated everyone well (kind of an accomplishment when my high school had over 2100 kids).

Having said that, I probably would have # my pants if there had been anything more than that at any of the schools I attended. These school shootings are horrific, but are armed guards necessary at every single school? When you look at how often they occur (which really isn't all that much, maybe 1 a year), it almost seems a little excessive and like a knee-jerk reaction. I understand and agree with locking doors so they can't be accessed from the outside, and having to ID non-students before they enter the school during the day. But the level of security people are talking about is worrisome to me. When its there all the time you get used to it, but then something happens and you demand more. Then before you know it there's police in every classroom or something. Added security also enforces the idea that there's always a threat, always someone wanting to hurt you. That's true to a certain extent, but constantly thinking about it/seeing things that reinforce that idea just create anxiety and that's never good for anyone.

I don't know what the answer is, but I just hope that amendments/laws/whatever aren't changed in a rush of emotions. If things need to be changed for the good of everyone and not as a gun grab or whatever, then that's fine. But just stop and think before any rash decisions are made.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I'm afraid i have to disagree with your statement "it could begin with the best intentions", because it can't. The corrupt who run the countries will use the excuse that children need to be protected at the expense of everything else(while at the same time they are having children and families killed in other countries for selfish gain).

As for what the OP said, in my opinion we aren't in checkmate yet...that will take at least till spring 2013 to have us backed into a corner. Sandy Hook in my opinion was the "trigger" event, now we are just waiting for another chain of events that will put us in "Check".

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Actually, I don't think they'll ever come for the guns. A trained militia compound armed to the teeth with a fully automatic weapons with high capacity clips full of armor piercing bullets can be very quickly and easily neutralized with a couple of predator drones, and that's just the military hardware we know about.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

Well done! Great minds really do think alike. Star and Flag.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The NWO is a move for Peace.
The more they shove Killing in our heads.
They want everybody to say there has to be a better way.
All the shootings have to stop.
Tend to value what's popular, instead of what's right.
Involve government where it doesn't belong.
Look too often for a government solution to private matters.
Create dependency on government programs.
Thats The NWO checkmate.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I like this; a line I have not thought. Could the NRA be taking a tactical pause to draw the PTB out with some clever faux submission? Tongue-n-cheek as you will. It is wholly not feasible as an apparatus in and of itself. In lieu of perpetuating the anti-gun agenda, support a lesser but no less real one in it's place?
edit on 23-12-2012 by J.B. Aloha because: possessive it's

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
partially agree, but with a different take. guns are a pacifier while all others forms of freedom are taken away. it will be one of the last to go, after an omnipotent police state is in power that no amount of personal arms could resist. but by then, the onslaught of dumbed down indoc-ucation will have reduced the numbers willing to even take up arms.
increased productivity has rendered the majority of the worlds population not only unnecessary to maintain the elites postions, they are useless mouths competing for the TPTBs resources, at the same time their growing numbers make them even more unmanageable
within the foreseeable future, the cracking of the DNA code and genetic engineering will beat aging and death. the last thing the TPTB need is a growing army of unproductive immortals depleting the earths resources they want for themselves.
when the time is right, they will turn society against itself and let the factions destroy themselves, leaving them sitting safely in their enclaves.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
How would armed guards in schools be a checkmate for a group that wants to take away civilian guns but create an ever present police state?

Those guards would be part of that police state.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

Already covered. This weapon can only be used with a matching magnetic ring!www.smartlock.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

That is why the entire so-called "gun culture" has been so meticulously crafted to portray the simple ownership of a fire arm as the key to personal freedom and the a surefire last resort to guarantee justice. This notion is completely wrong and TPTB know it.

sorry, the so called "TPTB" understand that notion is completely correct.

your premiss is subversive disinformation.

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." George Mason Co-author of the Second Amendment during Virginia's Convention to Ratify the Constitution, 1788

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; …" Samuel Adams quoted in the Philadelphia Independent Gazetteer, August 20, 1789, "Propositions submitted to the Convention of this State"

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them." Richard Henry Lee American Statesman, 1788

"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson Third President of the United States

"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that … it is their right and duty to be at all times armed; … " Thomas Jefferson letter to Justice John Cartwright, June 5, 1824. ME 16:45

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." Thomas Jefferson, Proposed Virginia Constitution, 1776

"None but an armed nation can dispense with a standing army. To keep ours armed and disciplined is therefore at all times important." Thomas Jefferson 1803

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

"Besides the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation... Notwithstanding the military establishments in the several kingdoms of Europe, which are carried as far as the public resources will bear, the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." James Madison, Federalist Papers, #46 at 243-244

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; a well armed, and well regulated militia being the best security of a free country: but no person religiously scrupulous of bearing arms, shall be compelled to render military service in person." James Madison, Proposed Amendments to the Constitution June 8, 1789

"Suppose that we let a regular army, fully equal to the resources of the country, be formed; and let it be entirely at the devotion of the federal: still it would not be going to far to say that the State governments with the people at their side would be able to repel the danger...half a million citizens with arms in their hands" James Madison, The Federalist Papers

"A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison (1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President

"Resistance to sudden violence, for the preservation not only of my person, my limbs and life, but of my property, is an indisputable right of nature which I have never surrendered to the public by the compact of society, and which perhaps, I could not surrender if I would. Nor is there anything in the common law of England ... inconsistent with that right." John Adams(1735-1826) Founding Father, 2nd US President Source: BOSTON GAZETTE, September 5, 1763, The Works of John Adams, p.438 (Charles F. Adams ed., 1851)

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States." Noah Webster (1758-1843)

political power is through the barrel of a gun.
without guns, America would not be.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Police yes. Military NO.

The school district in my city has ISD cops at every single school in the city and I personally dont have a problem with it (I figured this was the case everywhere)
I dont want to see the military guarding anything unless its on a military base.

How an you not see that there is no difference?!

Armed authority and control do not depend on the shape of the badge its agents wear.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobertAntonWeishaupt

There is going to come a time in the next 25 years or so when the term "working class" is going to have new meaning. It will be the relatively small class of people that are allowed to continue in the current antiquated employment model in order to keep the world running for the people who most enjoy they fruits of that labor. Then there will be the millions of expendables, those who for whatever reason do not fit the profile to be allowed to "work".

Those with jobs and money will not rebel. The ruling class will not rebel. Something will need to be done about all those expendables, and the NRA has just thrown its support behind the apparatus to do so.

At least, that's my $.02

I like your post, this is the kind of sly and underhanded way they work. In response to the part above, note Revelation 13:16,17 And he causeth all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the bond, that there be given them a mark on their right hand, or upon their forehead; and that no man should be able to buy or to sell, save he that hath the mark, even the name of the beast or the number of his name.

Originally posted by RobertAntonWeishaupt
reply to post by Juggernog

So far, the call has been for police, but I've already heard "armed personnel" creeping in to the conversation. Also, a lot of internet chatter, about what a great job it would be for retiring or non-active duty military personnel.

My concern is the normalizing of the police state. Teaching kids early that an armed government authority figure should be supervising your environment. Next steps: Armed checkpoints (already in place in some inner city schools), ID validation, continuous tracking and monitoring.

Already happening:
www.govtech.com...

November 27, 2012 By News Staff

A judge has ruled that San Antonio, Texas' Northside Independent School District cannot expel a student for refusing to wear her district-issued RFID tag, CBN News reported.

The district spent more than $500,000 implementing the program, according to The Register. But after Andrea Hernandez, a sophomore at John Jay High School's Science and Engineering Academy declined to wear the badge, she was expelled. Hernandez objected to wearing the lanyard because she said it violated her religious beliefs and invaded her privacy.

The judge prohibited the district from expelling Hernandez and issued an order that prohibits the district from 'intimidating or retaliating' against the student, ruling that the RFID system is a 'clear violation of her constitutional rights,' Free Republic reported.

"The court's willingness to grant a temporary restraining order is a good first step, but there is still a long way to go," Whitehead told Free Republic. "Not just in this case, but dealing with the mindset in general that everybody needs to be monitored and controlled."

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Nice post OP

I agree with you. While I do think the elite use (set up) shootings in order to further expand their control on us, I don't think they are stupid. They are the elite for a reason, and they've shown their intelligence on public display for decades without being discovered. They use many tactics, and the media is their best friend. Look at Sandy Hook, at first Nancy Lanza was killed at the school, now she was killed at home. At first she was a kindergarten teacher, now she is not linked to the school at all. The media has us fooled. Nobody questioned all of the changes in the Sandy Hook story. Is it just a mere coincidence that Adam Lanza and James Holmes' fathers both are testifying in front of the Senate on the libor scandal? Just another thing that nobody questions.

Our whole lives we have been drawn away from critical thinking. I am an 8th grader and I am placed in a higher Language Arts class. This is a class where I am rewarded for critical thinking. Personally, I think every child should have critical thinking skills and I should not be rewarded. Technology has made great strides recently and now there are several thimgs to keep us occupied. All of a sudden some say the 2nd amendment is vanishing. "It's for safety. There's a point where this NEEDS to stop!" they said.

Others say that there are other ways to stop this. Armed guards in schools? If the American people are STUPID enough to let people with guns sit in a building with their children, I don't want to live on this planet anymore. I educate myself outside of school already and I suppose that would be my only education since I would NEVER go to school with guns sitting there.

So, once again OP, wonderful post. To wrap it all up, I will say that putting armed guards or police inside of every school is definitely an advancement in the NWO's evil agenda. I don't think it is the huge "checkmate" that you've suggested it is though. I think we are close to the checkmate for sure, and it's just a matter of time before SHTF. Sorry for my rant, I didn't know that I could produce that great of topic medley. I guess I just had tons of stuff in me.
edit on 24-12-2012 by ryguyxiv because: A whole f-

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I hear ya OP but I have to disagree with you. They have a ton of security at the court house and stadiums and guess what I don't feel less free in the least.

Schools need to be protected and if that means a police presence so be it. Many schools already have this in place this is nothing new. When I was in high school many moons ago we even had a school cop.

Will this be a fool proof solution. NO...... but it is better then nothing. I wise man once said if you give up freedom for security you deserve neither. In my eyes this does not give up a single freedom.
edit on 24-12-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

very well done

I think you are very close to the truth but I don't like to try and figure out specifics due to the fact nobody can even if there is any truth to begin with. Maybe a buncha crap is just happening and nobody has absolute control over anything. Maybe there are groups hellbent on depopulation but also opposing groups with just as much power. I've heard about "white and black" hats who have differing goals and intentions. Could be we all have two guardian angels following us around and as long as we continue being "good" (whatever the hell that means) our good angel sticks with us and constantly balances against the bad one. once we become so "bad" (whatever the hell THAT means) to a point our good angel may leave us and allow the bad to take over. That's not too specific is it?? lol

I've read some population explosion books from the 70's and they all base their ideas on the paradigm of a fossil fuel based society. If we ever get the chance to move away from that and utilize zero-point energy that would be a way for every single person's standard of living to rise off the charts. It would mean no pollution and nothing to fight over, our two biggest causative problems right now. Ultimately it would mean the end to starvation, poor health, lack of education, so many of our worst problems.

The only way I see something like that happening is if some otherworldly beings rip the reigns away from the bastards who have a death grip on them right now. I just can't imagine how else the stalemate between good and bad can be broken. Maybe we're all supposed to sit and meditate on it? thing is what do you do with the rest of your day?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I see there are many who agree with you and like them,you are a spectator and certainly not an NRA member, because if you are, you would know that at no time did Wayne LaPierre (VP of the NRA and not the President) say the "Government" should be posting armed guards at our schools or having the TSA at our schools.

He said “The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun,”

Be clear, the NRA will vehemently oppose Armed Federal Security at our schools. Yes, such armed security could possibly be controlled on a State or County level but the real intent of his statement was that licensed citizens working at schools (the Good Guys) should be allowed to be armed and ready.

Moreover, the NRA Membership opposes TSA and Police Checkpoints so, don't run too far with this idea that the NRA is in support of a Police State, we are not.

edit on 24-12-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I have three school aged children.

Recently our local schools were put on "lockdown" because of encroaching poor weather. We waited in our cars to pick our kids up from school, but the schools weren't allowed to release at the scheduled time. Seems the schools were more "responsible" for the kids than the parents waiting in their cars.

Another recent situation...got a letter from the school that my child was considered "truant." According to the letter, my child had accumulated 3 unexcused absences. With the 6th absence, we might receive a visit from a truant officer.

Here's the thing. My child has only missed 3 times all year. Once was for a prearranged trip approved through the Principal. A second was when we checked my child out about 10 minutes early for family reasons. The third was a brief illness.

Like I said, the first instance was approved ahead of time. In the second I hand delivered a note to the office. The third, my spouse wrote a note.

Not sure what happened, but either the school didn't like our excuses, or somebody in the office messed up. Either way, we get a fairly threatening letter from the school talking about future visits from an officer and court involvement.

I ask you this. Parents, freedom lovers, whoever you are. Do you really want these type of schools with armed guards to keep your kids in?

To be completely and totally fair, I like the school system in my area. Like the administrators and teachers. A lot of good people. But the system has gotten corrupted when your kid gets the sniffles a couple of times and because of an administrative error, you can be threatened with court action. Court action because your kid was sick a couple of times and someone didn't like (or lost) your excuse for them not being at school? Who is truly responsible for your kids anyway?

Or the weatherman says a tornado is coming, so the schools determine that your kids are safer with them? And there is nothing you can do about it because the schools are on "lockdown."

I ask again, do you really want to turn your kids over to armed guards every day?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join