It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Thing 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It seems as though Scifi is making a two-part four-hour mini-series sequal to the horror classic The Thing which was based on John W. Campbell�s short story �Who Goes There?".

The remake from the early 80s is one of my favorite films. Let's just hope that it is half as good, but knowing Scifi they are bound to somehow turn it into a film about gigantic insects.:bnghd:

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I pray that they make it decent. The Thing is my favorite sci/fi horror movie of all time, its one of those fims where you can have hours and hours of discussion about it like whose shadow was on the wall or if Macready or Childs were infected.

Sci/fi only had one great mini-series and it was Taken, I pray that this is nearly as good.

I just hope they don't Hollywood-ize it and make everything make sense and be logical, we need the scares and the thought provoking nature. Oor make the monsters look unrealisitic, I meant he stop motion of the orginal was great.

When is it going to air?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Frank Darabont is executive producing and David Johnson is working on the script. Johnson is expected to complete his adaptation by Christmas and shooting could get under way next year for an airdate on the cable channel of either December 2005 or early spring 2006.

www.aow13.com...

join