It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse who committed suicide after answering a hoax phone call, made two attemps before

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
reply to post by seethetruth

i have heard the call and they sounded enough like the queen to be believed don't forget there really was royalty staying there why wouldn't you believe the queen was calling ,To question if she really was the queen could have got her in more trouble

Have you heard the queen speak?
The Aussie accent was so thick on the DJ you could have cut it with a knife!!!!

Why wouldnt you believe the queen was calling, why WOULD you believe the queen was calling?

you would believe it if royalty was staying there and like i said they sounded enough like the queen ,, and with with me been British i have heard the queen talk many times ,

and if you had read my post you wouldn't have put why would you believe the queen is calling , her grand daughter was in hospital ,,,

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Perhaps this crank call thing is merely a ruse to begin with...

maybe that 'nurse' saw something that couldn't be 'unseen' in regards to the actual sickness of KM (aka, the current Mrs. (Whoknows what their real names are this week) Windsor.

Maybe Icke was right about this bloodline and this nurse saw them administer certain drugs to keep her from rejecting the reptilian fetus. Perhaps her and Diana have illness in pregnancy for a reason bigger than the norm. Perhaps that fetus an needed emergency blood supply from the hospital refrigerated reserves cuz and they couldn't make it back to their castle in time.

ha, the possibilities are endless. smirk.

<< 1   >>

join