All seeing eye symbol at european council in Brussels 21 November 2012

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
When reading the news about the European council in Brussels on 21 November 2012 i spotted this use of the European logo in this picture.

Have a look for yourself and see what you think.

It looks very much like the all seeing eye symbol to me.

Here are some more examples.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
It does kinda look like it's shaped in the form of an eye.

So what now?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jauk3

nothing really...

its all in plain sight, yet at the end of the day there is absolutely NOTHING you or i can do.

the things going on behind the scenes are far greater and complex than any of us will ever know.

to stop the chain of events that were set in motion thousands of years ago would be like trying to stop a comet from hitting the earth with your bare hands

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
i think its time to stop worrying about everything that we have no control over , as soon as something happens where they over step there mark , the non members , and there are more of us, will rise up and extinguish the plague of power that is these so called controlling organizations think they have, i think that they are under an illusion as to who has the power and control, they are in the position because we allow them to be, its the people they look to , and try to control, and it will be the people like you and me who will take away the power they think they have.
edit on 23-12-2012 by tommo2522 because: misseds some words

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Good find.

This was all very predictable. You only have to look at the exaggerated use of Illuminati symbolism worldwide.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

I just noticed that the stars on the blue screen are pentagrams! The plot thickens...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

And what does it represent?

How does it effect the average person?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ooYODAoo
reply to post by Jauk3

nothing really...

its all in plain sight, yet at the end of the day there is absolutely NOTHING you or i can do.

the things going on behind the scenes are far greater and complex than any of us will ever know.

to stop the chain of events that were set in motion thousands of years ago would be like trying to stop a comet from hitting the earth with your bare hands

And yet I believe enough awake people with the power of positive thought, joining in envisioning this world free and everything disclosed and ending, with the leaders giving up and humbled, joining with the people and helping them and turning all negative around including their power structure, would indeed end it.

They don't just do things, they actually need permissions to do things, but capture people's minds and imaginations.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Surveillance and Police State in to the negative.

Awareness and wide awake pineal to the positive. Its like saying, I am Christ.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

I noticed them my self and pointed them out to my mother , who has at 81 years old woke up to what is and what has been going on .

But if i mention it to any of my friends they look at me like i have two heads ,, it is the all seeing eye hidden in plane sight and they can do that because the mass majority of people are dumb and blind to the existence of the illuminati

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

What do I think? I think you know more than you're letting on, " הי - man".

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I haven't figured that bit out yet...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

I am not sure what it means to the average person but i do know that i have seen this symbol before.
Maybe they feel the need to be associated with each other,like i said, i am not sure.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yup,they don't really care to keep it a secret which shows something. Anyway,let me contribute.
From the wiki about europe:

The name of Europa is of uncertain etymology.[24] One theory suggests that it is derived from the Greek εὐρύς (eurus), meaning "wide, broad"[25] and ὤψ/ὠπ-/ὀπτ- (ōps/ōp-/opt-), meaning "eye, face, countenance,[26] hence Eurṓpē, "wide-gazing", "broad of aspect" (compare with glaukōpis (γλαυκῶπις 'grey-eyed') Athena or boōpis (βοὠπις 'ox-eyed') Hera). Broad has been an epithet of Earth itself in the reconstructed Proto-Indo-European religion.[27] Another theory suggests that it is based on a Semitic word such as the Akkadian erebu meaning "to go down, set" (cf. Occident),[28] cognate to Phoenician 'ereb "evening; west" and Arabic Maghreb, Hebrew ma'ariv (see also Erebus, PIE *h1regʷos, "darkness"). However, Martin Litchfield West states that "phonologically, the match between Europa's name and any form of the Semitic word is very poor".[29]

Visit the wiki,there's more to it like "Europa and the bull".

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Is there any chance it represents something good? We know that the world leaders support that symbol and what kind of people our world leaders are?

About how it effects the average person: In the instance in the OP it's more like a statement but there are plenty more instances. We're getting bombarded with that image and when does someone do that to someone?
edit on 24-12-2012 by Oceanborn because: (no reason given)
edit on 24-12-2012 by Oceanborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I agree, it does mean something. The 2012 Olympic Stadium was a piss take... Are they really just doing it to mess with the conspiracy theorists? Really? There has to be more to it than that. Surely.

Eta:reply to post by Oceanborn

edit on 25-12-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

top topics

join