Schizophrenic voices can be accessed and programmed/de-programmed

page: 2
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo
 


What kind of meds were you on TMT?




posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by truthermantwo
 


What kind of meds were you on TMT?


I was on a steady dose of risperdone, still heard voices, evil ones and good ones using my mind to fight me. Had a bad months long episode that ended up with me crying to my dad that i affected time and had to go south to change things. He calls the police and i explain im fine, i calmed down fast when I saw them pull up. They forced me into the hospital where they put me on latuda and riperdone. Thats when the neck twitches started happening and the bad dreams, when i got my current doctor back he took me off the latuda because of the twitches. I swear when i get proof im physicaly damaged im taking someone to court for big bucks.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by magma
 


The point im getting at is that it's scary to think people know how to cause someone to experience voices or get targeted by whatever it is, whether inside or external to the human body. To me it signifies psy-op or cults or both creating business for the pharmeceutical industry and doctors just go with it for fear of losing their jobs or not caring. Though since meds sometimes appear to work, they can claim that they do actually care. But the side effects from the meds are basicly debilitating mentaly, physicly or both. And many i talk to say the new ones just dont do anything. So that's why im so against medical help. But on the other hand getting aid while you are debilitated by this requires you to have been diagnosed "professionaly". So they take your mind, you lose your job, get locked up for months or years and are left with depression and isolation because your mind has been punched with the fists of confusion.


You let all of this in. Let it out and you will find your cure. Nobody makes you do. Anything you do not want to do.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Originally posted by truthermantwo
reply to post by magma
 


The point im getting at is that it's scary to think people know how to cause someone to experience voices or get targeted by whatever it is, whether inside or external to the human body. To me it signifies psy-op or cults or both creating business for the pharmeceutical industry and doctors just go with it for fear of losing their jobs or not caring. Though since meds sometimes appear to work, they can claim that they do actually care. But the side effects from the meds are basicly debilitating mentaly, physicly or both. And many i talk to say the new ones just dont do anything. So that's why im so against medical help. But on the other hand getting aid while you are debilitated by this requires you to have been diagnosed "professionaly". So they take your mind, you lose your job, get locked up for months or years and are left with depression and isolation because your mind has been punched with the fists of confusion.


You let all of this in. Let it out and you will find your cure. Nobody makes you do. Anything you do not want to do.


It doesn't work that way, there's nothing im holding in either. There very well may be no cure for voices other than psychic techniques as im continualy using as i have this discussion to keep them quiet. They seem to respond to my thoughts and get louder because they want to say things to me. But they don't like medicine appearently. No worries its not real medicine. its psychic.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by magma
 





Risperidone (/rɨˈspɛərɨdoʊn/ ri-SPAIR-i-dohn) (trade names Risperdal, and generics) is an antipsychotic drug which is mainly used to treat schizophrenia (including adolescent schizophrenia), schizoaffective disorder, the mixed and manic states associated with bipolar disorder, and irritability in people with autism. Risperidone belongs to the class of atypical antipsychotics.[1] It is a dopamine antagonist possessing antiserotonergic, antiadrenergic and antihistaminergic properties


Once more...




It is a dopamine antagonist possessing antiserotonergic----properties.


Oh lookie, this little wannabe doctor was right about something... One more..




The mechanism of action of LATUDA, as with other drugs having efficacy in schizophrenia, is unknown. It has been suggested that the efficacy of LATUDA in schizophrenia is mediated through a combination of central dopamine D2 and serotonin 5-HT2A receptor antagonism


Still don't think I know what I am talking about? I told you what the problem was before he even told me his prescribed medicine...
edit on 2-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo
 


Read my last post, and then I will repeat that you are tripping on high metabolism of dopamine, and serotonin. Your third eye is going in overdrive, and most people never thought to associate the connection between the visuals of hallucinogens or entheogens as I prefer, and the visuals/projections of Schizophrenia.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas
 


What exactly were you right about?

Blocking important things to create a zombie?

Oookkk



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by magma
 





Risperidone (/rɨˈspɛərɨdoʊn/ ri-SPAIR-i-dohn) (trade names Risperdal, and generics) is an antipsychotic drug which is mainly used to treat schizophrenia (including adolescent schizophrenia), schizoaffective disorder, the mixed and manic states associated with bipolar disorder, and irritability in people with autism. Risperidone belongs to the class of atypical antipsychotics.[1] It is a dopamine antagonist possessing antiserotonergic, antiadrenergic and antihistaminergic properties


Once more...




It is a dopamine antagonist possessing antiserotonergic----properties.


Oh lookie, this little wannabe doctor was right about something...
edit on 2-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)


Well actually ive had a terrible time on this or any antipsychotic. I actually had my voices remove the dopamines from my brain, which I felt happening and I could hear the voices get quiet after that, and they are louder when I wake up and get quieter as the day goes on. What i think is happening is the risperdol is doing something good but it's got an up and down affect on the voices ability to be heard.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by magma
 


You called me a wannabe doctor for knowing that Schizophrenia was related to a high metabolism of Serotonin, which is derived from tryptamine/tryptophans, and closely related with other neuro-transmitters like Dopamine, norepinephrine, etc. My Melatonin thread explains a good portion of the connection between neuro-transmitters.

He isn't suffering from being 'bat # crazy', he has a high metabolism of neuro-chemicals & transmitters that make your own endogenous hallucinogens. Thus, why he is seeing and hearing stuff.
edit on 2-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo
 


It's louder after you wake up because of the neuro-transmitters and hormones like melatonin involved in causing you to sleep. After awakening, their levels will typically decline, especially after urinating.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by magma
 





Risperidone (/rɨˈspɛərɨdoʊn/ ri-SPAIR-i-dohn) (trade names Risperdal, and generics) is an antipsychotic drug which is mainly used to treat schizophrenia (including adolescent schizophrenia), schizoaffective disorder, the mixed and manic states associated with bipolar disorder, and irritability in people with autism. Risperidone belongs to the class of atypical antipsychotics.[1] It is a dopamine antagonist possessing antiserotonergic, antiadrenergic and antihistaminergic properties


Once more...




It is a dopamine antagonist possessing antiserotonergic----properties.


Oh lookie, this little wannabe doctor was right about something... One more..




The mechanism of action of LATUDA, as with other drugs having efficacy in schizophrenia, is unknown. It has been suggested that the efficacy of LATUDA in schizophrenia is mediated through a combination of central dopamine D2 and serotonin 5-HT2A receptor antagonism


Still don't think I know what I am talking about? I told you what the problem was before he even told me his prescribed medicine...
edit on 2-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)


That's not rocket science. You described the problem that is very common.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by magma
 


There is a problem; but it's not that he is crazy, or a psycho or any of that usual garbage attributed to people with Schizophrenia. Also doesn't mean the hallucinations aren't real.

That's all I'm trying to get across.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by magma
 


You called me a wannabe doctor for knowing that Schizophrenia was related to a high metabolism of Serotonin, which is derived from tryptamine/tryptophans, and closely related with other neuro-transmitters like Dopamine, norepinephrine, etc. My Melatonin thread explains a good portion of the connection between neuro-transmitters.

He isn't suffering from being 'bat # crazy', he has a high metabolism of neuro-chemicals & transmitters that make your own endogenous hallucinogens. Thus, why he is seeing and hearing stuff.
edit on 2-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)


No I did not call you a wanna be doctor. Go back and read my post.

Glucose is not balanced and. I would suggest he has a food allergy.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It is probably wheat.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by magma
 


You called me a wannabe doctor for knowing that Schizophrenia was related to a high metabolism of Serotonin, which is derived from tryptamine/tryptophans, and closely related with other neuro-transmitters like Dopamine, norepinephrine, etc. My Melatonin thread explains a good portion of the connection between neuro-transmitters.

He isn't suffering from being 'bat # crazy', he has a high metabolism of neuro-chemicals & transmitters that make your own endogenous hallucinogens. Thus, why he is seeing and hearing stuff.
edit on 2-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)


No I did not call you a wanna be doctor. Go back and read my post.

Glucose is not balanced and. I would suggest he has a food allergy.


But what about the people who have food allergies and don't ever get voices or hallucinations..I find this kind of medical advice fails because of the evidence of this fact. i more agree that i have a psychedelic effect happening to cause me to get frequencies or telepathic like communication from something that exists in some form to allow us to hear such communications. and I further postulate that these same things i experience are similar or are able to cause paranormal activity. Hence the evidence i have gathered for that on my youtube channel.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Originally posted by magma

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by magma
 


You called me a wannabe doctor for knowing that Schizophrenia was related to a high metabolism of Serotonin, which is derived from tryptamine/tryptophans, and closely related with other neuro-transmitters like Dopamine, norepinephrine, etc. My Melatonin thread explains a good portion of the connection between neuro-transmitters.

He isn't suffering from being 'bat # crazy', he has a high metabolism of neuro-chemicals & transmitters that make your own endogenous hallucinogens. Thus, why he is seeing and hearing stuff.
edit on 2-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)


No I did not call you a wanna be doctor. Go back and read my post.

Glucose is not balanced and. I would suggest he has a food allergy.


But what about the people who have food allergies and don't ever get voices or hallucinations..I find this kind of medical advice fails because of the evidence of this fact. i more agree that i have a psychedelic effect happening to cause me to get frequencies or telepathic like communication from something that exists in some form to allow us to hear such communications. and I further postulate that these same things i experience are similar or are able to cause paranormal activity. Hence the evidence i have gathered for that on my youtube channel.


I suggest there is actually nothing wrong with you and you seek attention.

End of my input.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by magma
 


im not seeking attention for attentions sake, im doing this to help people find peace of mind. Ive already had communication with people who say what im suggesting works.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by magma
 





Look, regardless of what any of these wannabe doctors post their wanna be advice for you please remember that you need to seek a real doctor.




Only one other person besides myself had posted before you said that. Their post would have been irrelevant to such a statement as well; leaving just myself.

Or were you saying in a general sense, of the posters to come? Sorry, just clarifying.



posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas
 



Or were you saying in a general sense, of the posters to come?


Yep !




posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas
 


Interesting. Do you have any sources on this? I ask not because I don't believe you, but because I am very interested in what you have proposed. If you don't have a source, could you possibly explain how you came to this information?

I am a firm believer in other dimensions, and don't find it too far fetched that you could have brought this information back from a "trip." ...I'm sure you already have, but if not you should look into some of Dr. Rick Strausman's work on '___' and the "realm" it seems to give access to.

Peace.

edit on 2-1-2013 by anon29 because: spelling





new topics
top topics
 
4
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join