Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Schizophrenic voices can be accessed and programmed/de-programmed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I have successfully accessed whatever is causing the voices and have taken away all there insult/fear inducing excersizes over time, by using my psychic connection/imagination techniques. They are biologicaly responsive but also mentally responsive. That means the door can be accessed in either direction. All it takes is a little human energy, and the AI system will begin to see it's not functioning properly by allowing an attack on your senses. Once your in so to speak everything you do does something to this, and the voices will respond with opposing phrases to you. But tonight/this mornng rather i figured out the secret phrase..."delete template". Instantly the voices got so quiet now all i have are random words, not in the hearing range but in my thoughts, which i don't hear but sense. This is a plea to other voice hearers, try my techniques, you may suffer for a time but they do work. If meds work for you that's good, im mainly reaching out to people who's meds don't work. This is not a mental illness and the voices are programmed to trick all of your senses, you must learn to protect yourself and push them out of your head and eventually out of the range of hearing. My belief is that there is a biogenic beam or field along with a beam or field that creates the hearing effect. You can use your mind and body to focus this away from you. Try different things and see if it works. You must be strong and believe the truth. Or pity yourself for the suffering only you allow yourself by not acting on this information. I know how it feels to suffer this evil thing.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
My heart goes out to you.

How to broach this in a gentle manner... I hope for your sake you have indeed found a way to overpower your "voices", but I would still advise caution.

Tread carefully, be mindful of your mental state as best you can, and please seek help from your mental health professionals if you feel overwhelmed / lost.

I'm not saying this is true in your case, but a number of sufferers of such a condition have been known to feel "better" or that they have "conqured" said condition and then had an overwhelming episode.

I try to have empathy for you, but I have no personal experience with such a affliction.

Be well, and best wishes,

X

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys

My heart goes out to you.

How to broach this in a gentle manner... I hope for your sake you have indeed found a way to overpower your "voices", but I would still advise caution.

Tread carefully, be mindful of your mental state as best you can, and please seek help from your mental health professionals if you feel overwhelmed / lost.

I'm not saying this is true in your case, but a number of sufferers of such a condition have been known to feel "better" or that they have "conqured" said condition and then had an overwhelming episode.

I try to have empathy for you, but I have no personal experience with such a affliction.

Be well, and best wishes,

X

I have experienced this before im well aware of what could happen so im ready for it mentally. Tonight i tried something new, ive never been able to truly get rid of the voices except for a few times. I imagined putting pills in my mind and body and around me wherever the voices came from, they instantly got quiet. ussually i hear them outside, still kind of do, but there so quiet I can actually enjoy myself now. All im getting are sky sound like echoes that are very quiet. I recomend other voice hearers try placing imaginary pills inside them to see if the voices get quieter.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I'm glad that I saw this thread as I have a little information to present as to the 'mental illness' truth of Schizophrenia..

First off, let me say that Schizophrenia, is NOT a mental illness, handicap, or disease. Schizophrenia is from an acute metabolism in the brain and body of Tryptamines, some specifically Serotonin, and those released by Entheogens. What this means is that you are not crazy. You are born with an ability to metabolize your own '___', and that is the cause of your 'projections'. You are literally seeing into other dimensions of awareness and consciousness. That is why few others would see them. Some of these projections can be quite nasty as their is much negativity imprinted into the astral realm.

I do advise you to know these facts ahead of time so that you can not be pushed to 'give in' whether it be doctors or the 'voices'. You probably have pretty vivid dreams too don't you? Possibly lucid dreaming? Have you ever had an OBE?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

I'm glad that I saw this thread as I have a little information to present as to the 'mental illness' truth of Schizophrenia..

First off, let me say that Schizophrenia, is NOT a mental illness, handicap, or disease. Schizophrenia is from an acute metabolism in the brain and body of Tryptamines, some specifically Serotonin, and those released by Entheogens. What this means is that you are not crazy. You are born with an ability to metabolize your own '___', and that is the cause of your 'projections'. You are literally seeing into other dimensions of awareness and consciousness. That is why few others would see them. Some of these projections can be quite nasty as their is much negativity imprinted into the astral realm.

I do advise you to know these facts ahead of time so that you can not be pushed to 'give in' whether it be doctors or the 'voices'. You probably have pretty vivid dreams too don't you? Possibly lucid dreaming? Have you ever had an OBE?

wow ive never thought of this before. I do have less dreams now that they are subsided. BUt occasionaly i will have vivid dreams. They have told me i affect other dimensions and have heard them speak from other dimensions as they claim and ask how im doing it.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Look, regardless of what any of these wannabe doctors post their wanna be advice for you please remember that you need to seek a real doctor. That is a medical professional, not wanna be doctors on this forum. Denial is part of the illness so if not for yourself do it for your family.

Wish you the very best and love.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
Look, regardless of what any of these wannabe doctors post their wanna be advice for you please remember that you need to seek a real doctor. That is a medical professional, not wanna be doctors on this forum. Denial is part of the illness so if not for yourself do it for your family.

Real doctors don't even know the whole reality and truth or otherwise everyone would be able to have a single cure all for hearing voices. no one with a thoughtful brain is a wanna-be, were all still in the theory stage, and i have a regular psych doctor, my nurse thinks he sucks and and doesn't respond to my experiences with more than a stronger more debilitating med change. Ive already got neck twitches which are causing pinched nerves to cause migraines and i really would like to sue the doctor at the last hospital for doing this to me. He was supposed to ween me off the old psych med but didn't, instead he put me on two. i couldn't sleep without bad dreams and suffered greatly worried that they were going to send me to the asylum for being haunted, i don't believe im sick because im not, but please continue to believe rubish medical disinformation and stigma.

edit on 2-1-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

It's not some hypothetical opinion of mine. There is actual literature available on the fact that Schizophrenics should be looked at for acute tryptamine metabolism.

But while you are here, what necessarily makes me a 'wanna-be doctor'? Medicine and nutrition is something that I take very seriously. If you have followed any of my postings I have made several mentions about my involvement in my father's current heart condition. I told his DOCTOR discrepancies in their treatment, which their doctor admitted he could do nothing about, because he didn't have the power to give him anything but prescription pills. I was the one who had to mention vitamin C, niacin, Omega 3,6,9 complex, vitamin e, vitamin a, more importantly; vitamin k2 with d3, and several other essentials, that not only did his doctor confirm was beneficial, but said that I was right about.

While I may not have a 'certified brainwashed doctor' award, I have helped a great many people overcome illness that they otherwise would have had to make a doctor's appointment for. But sure, go on and keep trusting a multi-billion dollar industry that isn't as concerned about your health as they are about making money. Otherwise a 20 year old high school graduate, wouldn't be better at curing and treating people than they are. With natural treatments as for that last remark of mine.
edit on 2-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Do you take any kind of SSRI's?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Real doctors don't even know the whole reality and truth or otherwise everyone would be able to have a single cure all for hearing voices. no one with a thoughtful brain is a wanna-be, were all still in the theory stage, and i have a regular psych doctor, my nurse thinks he sucks and and doesn't respond to my experiences with more than a stronger more debilitating med change. Ive already got neck twitches which are causing pinched nerves to cause migraines and i really would like to sue the doctor at the last hospital for doing this to me. He was supposed to ween me off the old psych med but didn't, instead he put me on two. i couldn't sleep without bad dreams and suffered greatly worried that they were going to send me to the asylum for being haunted, i don't believe im sick because im not, but please continue to believe rubish medical disinformation and stigma.

edit on 2-1-2013 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

Get a second opinion. If you don't think you are sick then prove you can function without meds.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

www.uplink.com.au...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

There was a wiki-link I wanted to save a bit ago about this as well. It was on the page of an illegal substance, similar to shrooms, that it was mentioned the connection as well.

I published this theory separately from either of the influences above or external, in my thread about Melatonin and the Master Gland. When I wrote that thread, I said that it was worth investigating the connection between serotonin/trytpamine production and Schizophrenia.

Since the original thread was taken down, this was left out of the repost. But I have the initial thread post saved in my inbox from a moderator.

With L-tryptophan being the building block of Dimethyltryptamine. en.wikipedia.org... [snipped drug reference] Is it possible that these people have been used as a scapegoat, passing off these people as lunatics, due to a certain compound that forms in their brain? The effects of Dimethyltryptamine can also be said to effect the Pineal gland, which as mentioned in the OP, is what effects our dreams or where they take place. There is much to explore in the dream world, and this is just the beginning. The Pineal gland is our access to the dream world and they are trying to shut it down. That must mean they are trying to keep us away from something. This could also be why they so blatantly advertise the third eye via the dollar bill and references to the pine cone...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Vitamins provide anobolic assistance but will not reverse a chemical imbalance. They may in time reduce undesirable behaviour but will not cure. Nuerons require more than vitamin C to function properly. Sorry to rain on your parade but the truth is what it is.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   

reply to post by magma

www.uplink.com.au...

There was a wiki-link I wanted to save a bit ago about this as well. It was on the page of an illegal substance, similar to shrooms, that it was mentioned the connection as well.

I published this theory separately from either of the influences above or external, in my thread about Melatonin and the Master Gland. When I wrote that thread, I said that it was worth investigating the connection between serotonin/trytpamine production and Schizophrenia.

Im involved in a study thats looking into proteins for some reason, they won't give me the details though.

2nd line

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

reply to post by magma

www.uplink.com.au...

My field is more acid and alkaline balance.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Vitamins provide anobolic assistance but will not reverse a chemical imbalance. They may in time reduce undesirable behaviour but will not cure. Nuerons require more than vitamin C to function properly. Sorry to rain on your parade but the truth is what it is.

I dont exibit undesirable behavior. I ignore the sounds when im with people if i hear them. I dont get violent or have violent thoughts nor do my voices promote such behavior. Their independant of my thought but respond to my actions and thoughts in an attempt to control me into submission so i suffer. I've figured out that i can affect them by using thought control and making them forget what they were saying to me if I dont like it. They can affect my tactile sensations causing momentary pains to occur. And many other amzing physics provoking stuff.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Ok then you bring it on yourself.

Man up... OK!

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

I was not saying Vitamin C had anything to do with his Schizophrenia

I was talking about my father's heart condition: Atherosclerosis, for which there exists a lot of literature on the subject, most notably from one, Mr. Linus Pauling.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Man up... OK!

Please explain how i bring it on myself, as far as i know i was induced into what the medical profanity, i mean community would term psychosis from losers who stalked me for months which made me feel angry, confused and isolated. Those were NOT hallucinations. Explain to me how people can know where i am and perfectly time a snub or gesture indicating that they somehow think they know me.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

Man up... OK!

Please explain how i bring it on myself, as far as i know i was induced into what the medical profanity, i mean community would term psychosis from losers who stalked me for months which made me feel angry, confused and isolated. Those were NOT hallucinations. Explain to me how people can know where i am and perfectly time a snub or gesture indicating that they somehow think they know me.

Paranoid anxiety resulting in voices requires medical help... Period.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by magma

The point im getting at is that it's scary to think people know how to cause someone to experience voices or get targeted by whatever it is, whether inside or external to the human body. To me it signifies psy-op or cults or both creating business for the pharmeceutical industry and doctors just go with it for fear of losing their jobs or not caring. Though since meds sometimes appear to work, they can claim that they do actually care. But the side effects from the meds are basicly debilitating mentaly, physicly or both. And many i talk to say the new ones just dont do anything. So that's why im so against medical help. But on the other hand getting aid while you are debilitated by this requires you to have been diagnosed "professionaly". So they take your mind, you lose your job, get locked up for months or years and are left with depression and isolation because your mind has been punched with the fists of confusion.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join