It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There should be a clause in the marriage contract for husbands who have colds!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Beez, its funny, EVERYONE else around me got the coold, flu, etc etc, except me.
I can chalk it up either living alone or my very healthy lifestyle (cigarettes and a coke daily)

Get better, and I think you should press charges against your wife for neglect....

ETA: Isnt that Simon Pegg in that video?
edit on 12/24/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

As the title suggests, there should be a clause in the marriage contract for husbands suffering from such debilitating illnesses.

I'm sure it's already been said, but "in sickness and in health" is the clause. It's there for a reason.

We men are babies when we're sick. It's because we're built to handle external pain, not internal...and, because we don't routinely get a weird sickness every month, when we DO get sick, it's much more of a shock to our system.

Now, I can admit I'm not a fun guy when I'm sick. My wife does try and take good care of me when I am, though she needs to get over expecting me to do anything more than rest and recover. When she's sick, I try and do everything for her, so she knows she can expect the same attention.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I laughed at this. Man up and put your vicks on yourself. You've got big boy panties right? Pull em up Mr.

Women have kids to feed, meals to make, house to clean....no time for that hunty.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join