It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora shooting reference in Lil Wayne music video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
This was brought to my attention tonight, and after doing a search on ats and coming up empty handed I decided to post about it.

If you go to 3:42, you will see Lil Wayne and his "homies" in a movie theater with what appears to be 12 skeletons, what's even more intriguing is the hand gestures made, the "homies" seem to be covering their ears. The skeletons themselves make random appearances throughout the video, and some of the lyrics remind me of an attempt at hypnotism.

This music video was released June 5, 2012.
The shooting happened on 12/11/2012

"Ten people died at the scene and two died in local hospitals." - Direct account from the 2012 Aurora Shooting

The Illuminati must have some unwritten code of conduct where they have to let us know what they're doing before they actually do it. Either that or they're bat# crazy! It reminds me of the trophies that serial killers take in the popular showtime series Dexter! Disgusting... anyways there's also some eerie lyrics in this horrid excuse for a song:

Wow, ok, boy this is what I do do
Got your sister dancing not the kind that's in a tutu
Got me in control, no strings attached, that's that vodoo
She say can't nobody do it better, I tell her true true, yeah bitch true true

I'm gonna keep an eye on this guy...

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
No.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mrdeadfolx

You're trying to trick poor, unwitting people into watching Lil' Wayne videos, aren't you? Shame, sir, shame.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
No not at all! if you skip to 3:42 seconds you'll see what I mean without having to hear it, i'd just screenshot it but eh... too much hassle

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrdeadfolx
No not at all! if you skip to 3:42 seconds you'll see what I mean without having to hear it, i'd just screenshot it but eh... too much hassle

Check out the link Chadwickus provided.

It's a start. Well, it's this thread, only a lot earlier it appears.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mrdeadfolx

You say you did a search but you can't seriously think this escaped ATS's attention for the past 5 months can you? I can assure you it was brought up ad nauseum in Aurora threads.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Puny Wayne was also linked to 2012.

Do you really think that TPTB would be smoking big cigars and drinking fine whiskey with this degenerate?

Peace

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Mainstream music = No good music, except for the ones with a good message in it (but theres not many artists left like that). One artist who's telling it like it is is a man called Lupe Fiasco. A real artist who gets barely any recognition. It use to be a music artist in the industry, but now its a industry artist. Ghostwriters as they're called writing the lyrics for these sold out souls. Who are dominating the radio airwaves.

Talented artists are not born anymore. They're made in a recording studio provided with a little voice enhancement (auto-tune) and walla, a star is born as they say. I thought it was already known Hollywood was corrupted with these million dollar jewellery hanging people who like to show off their lambhorgini's and ferrari's in video clips all pretty much at the expense of us, as usual.

new topics

top topics

join