It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens is Back with more evidence in Season 5

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by littledebbie46
I understand that some people feel the need to helpfix the misconceptions that anyone who do not hold the the same view as they have.but if we all are aloud to think our own way why do some people have to belittle or redicule anyone who's opinion doesn't aline with theirs ?. I think each thought has merit and sould be exspressed.

Truth is, there is very little opinion involved.

The show misrepresents or doesn't even mention known facts, and actually lies outright, at times, as well.

That may not bother you, but not everyone is so nonchalant about being fed a string of falsehoods as if they were true.

Originally posted by littledebbie46
I have been watching this show too, and I know it stretch's the points some times but they do make known things that people have glossed over in history.

No, they don't.

People are ignorant of history. What you think has been "glossed over" has been made available to the public and still is available. It's just way easier to have liars tell you stories than it is to actually try to learn about the past yourself.

As for the rest of your post, you are having a fantasy.

Harte

posted on May, 9 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by maintainright
why does everyone have their panties in a twist?

it's a tv show, on tv, for entertainment, liberty's are taken, and as ancient alien theorists believe, it may all be bull

the best thing about ancient aliens for me are the places and artifacts they show you , simple as, they show you some cool places that I would love to go and have a nosey around regardless of who built it.

Yes, I've complemented this facet of that otherwise worthless program several times. Here and at other forums.

Harte

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Elentarri

Thanks for the extra information on the subject! Unfortunately, the Forbidden History crowd won't accept it and will continue to believe the Dogon stories. Oh well, at least the facts are out there for any and all to see.

new topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join