It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens is Back with more evidence in Season 5

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

And hasn't Ancient Aliens exhausted every possible related subject by now? Their going to have to start doing shows like "Raj found some funny looking stones behind his convenience store."

Looking forward to that episode.
Is it out yet?
edit on 24-12-2012 by Toadmund because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Do your own research and don't just believe some mass produced crap

Mass produced crap like the major religions?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomeBrew
I never understood why people are so thick headedly passionate one way or the other on this topic...

I agree with the op that the apparent evidence is overwhelming with regards to ancient alien visitation, however it is also obvious that there is really no single shread of tangable evidence to hold as a beacon of proof.

The cave paintings that have been found are of a 'not too bad' case for evidence. How else could they be described.
Not going to link, look for yourselves.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund

Originally posted by HomeBrew
I never understood why people are so thick headedly passionate one way or the other on this topic...

I agree with the op that the apparent evidence is overwhelming with regards to ancient alien visitation, however it is also obvious that there is really no single shread of tangable evidence to hold as a beacon of proof.

The cave paintings that have been found are of a 'not too bad' case for evidence. How else could they be described.
Not going to link, look for yourselves.

I know exactly what you are talking about and agree that it is solid evidence! I mean, what could they be other than representations of aliens? But that is the point, just because I have to ask 'what else could it be?' does not mean anything really. For all I know the person who painted them was blind and simply represented what he 'felt' a person looked like, or maybe it was something someone saw durring a drug enduced hallucination. Who knows, right...?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
One of these days I expect to see Bill Burns claiming that the Frisbee pie company copied the shape of their pie tins from the Lascaux cave paintings of UFOs. Right after that, Alex Jones will swear that it's all a conspiracy started by the Illuminati's pet gerbils, who are actually from Arcturus.

edit on 24/12Dec/12 by rob20153 because: @#$% auto-correct!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I hadn't seen this one. Just watched it. Awesome. I want to learn more about the Bosnian Pyramids.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jasonlreeve

@29.24 you can see a giant ramp built against the pyramid. Would that mean that other pyramids like the ones in Egypt are built by man with a ramp?

To built a giant ramp like that would be a huge priject in its self and would probably requier more material than the pyramid itself. Would this mean that the realisation of the pyramid is more important than the labor it involves and that it is man made?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The proof of alien visitation presents itself in a number of figurines and wall drawings/paintings that clearly illustrate beings other than those common to this planet. Of particular note are the figurines representing a humanoid in what could only be described as a space suit, complete with a visor.

Ancient "myths" (which should be renamed "truths") are clear that mankind was visited in the past by beings not of the planet. Even the bible follows suit, with the passages referring to the "sons of god" who were differentiated from the "daughters of men".

Most of the criticisms in this thread about the Ancient Aliens show are baseless. Time and time again, posters rail against the "inaccuracies" in the series, but fail to point out exactly what those items might be.

The visual evidence of unexplained phenomena all around the globe is what the show is all about. That's what should be focused on, rather than how "over the top" some of the commentators are.

Some people need to open their minds.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
There are too many artifacts, cave drawings, representations etc etc for Ancient Aliens to be only a myth!!!

Not to mention our own rise from prim man to modern human through intervention.

If only 20% of what is suggested on AA is true then there you have it!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

you appear to have an issue with the . key?

for reference, I said the show was full of charlatans. I didn't air any view on AA theory in general.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CB328

Do your own research and don't just believe some mass produced crap

Mass produced crap like the major religions?

I've never seen such brilliance crammed into one short sentence like that. Took care of the response to another poster, definitively and addressed a much bigger issue in 7 words.

Kudos to you, sir.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
if they show that AVRO hovercraft one more time, i'm going to scream..........ENOUGH WITH THE AVRO HOVERCRAFT!!!...AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Good show but UFO Hunters did a better job.
There is something going on at AUTEC, Bahamas.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Why couldn't he be? Some person who comes from the heavens with magical powers, the power to create life from dust, to control night and day (time?) the power to turn water to wine, appearing in any form.
Sounds a lot like high technology…

I mean lets say jesus/god are real and they did come back today, what proof could they offer me that some alien couldn't do? If Miracles exist they certainly would have to work within the laws of physics

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jchristopher5
One thing is for sure, our accepted history is not entirely correct.

Any sane person would have to agree with that statement since history cannot possibly be "entirely" known. No history can ever be entirely correct.

Originally posted by Jchristopher5Clearly, advanced civilizations existed 10-20,000 years ago, when we were supposed to be primitive, and live in caves. It does appear that we have had some help.

For example, quoted above is the part of your "theory" of history that is utterly incorrect.

Harte

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
On topic here with the OP. Instead of debating as I have seen a few do about the show here lol.

Anyway, I found this episode interesting, thanks for alerting a few here to it, I would never of known.

I particularly liked the bit at the end, about the scientist , who did his own research ect, I would like to know more about him if anyone could point me on anything I could read about ect interesting interesting

It was good to see them say about the pyramids in China, although it was only a small part.
edit on 26-12-2012 by Spares because: Forgot to add the bit about China

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I do not believe Aliens have been here or anytime soon will be but you must give it to them for putting together a very well thought out and nicely presented series that is a shining example of someones passion.

I would much rather watch this then all of those crap "Reality show" and speaking of realty shows, where the F"$%* is the reality??

Anyway, for those interested.

Season 5:

1: Secrets of the Pyramids

2: Aliens and Cover Ups

3: Alien Power Plants

4: Destination Orion

5: The Einstein Factor

6: Secrets of the Tombs

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I watch your video & found that you mention lots of useful stuff in it. I am sure that this season have new stories.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I find the Ancient Alien theory fascinating, although I don't subscribe to it personally. I think the show and the featured theorists do themselves a disservice however by trying to attribute almost everything from ancient times to alien intervention. On the other hand I think sceptics need to make their minds up. One minute they're talking about how ancient man was much more advanced, knowledgeable and sophisticated then we give them credit for and had a deep understanding of the cosmos and the natural world, and the next minute they're saying we can't take their eyewitness accounts / mythology / historical accounts at face value because they had a very limited understanding of the world they lived in. So basically when it came to building and designing stuff we're to assume they were incredibly advanced but when it came to understanding events in their lives they were ignorant.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

UFO earlier era in pictures
[yvid]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join